Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2006, 12:18 AM
Loyal Fan

General Roswell Thread

Just popping in to recommend a couple of fics, that I've been reading (well catching up on) over the last month or so. Both are updated over at roswellfanatics.net.

The first was already recommended by Xmag previously (before we lost the thread). I read it based on that recommendation - and I was extremely impressed, so I'm pushing it again for Misha (the writer, who's spent forever getting it this good).

1. The Offer - Auther: Misha. It involves all of the group, and what happens following Graduation.

The second I read because it seemed to be so long and so well received on feedback. It too, is excellent. If I remember rightly, it starts directly after the Pilot (a lot has happened since I read the begining!).

2. Happenstance - Author: Angel.

If anyone knows of any other beauties out there - please feel free to jot them down here and spread the wealth for the rest of us
Old 04-29-2006, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I read a good Maria-centric one recently called A New Journey - goes on the premise that Maria never went with the others after Graduation and starts up when she sees Jesse and he convinces her to help him find and help the rest of the Roswell gang again. A word of warning though; it's not finished, so jump in at your own risk.

And a small plug for my own story -Now Leaving Roswell. It's a Sean-centric missing scene type thing, about Sean leaving Roswell between seasons 2 and 3.
that a broken heart is blind
Old 05-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the notification - I'll get on to those asap - or at least when I get my exams out of the way!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Best roswell fic ive ever read...and i mean EVER

Persephone's Footfalls by Elizabeth (its candy)

no link but i think you can find it at roswell underground or go to google search

(in fact i just reread it and it inspired me to go to the roswell board for the first time in forever)
Old 05-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

For those who like the Michael/Isabel relationship, I recommend all of Lori's fics. There's about 40 and they can be found here.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the links, guys! I'll have to check out these fics when I have time.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi
Best roswell fic ive ever read...and i mean EVER

Persephone's Footfalls by Elizabeth (its candy)

no link but i think you can find it at roswell underground or go to google search

(in fact i just reread it and it inspired me to go to the roswell board for the first time in forever)
I loved it! A really interesting take on their relationship, but I thought it was really well written. I almost stopped as soon as I read Kyle refer to Maria as 'Ria' (I have a serious pet peeve on that one) - but I'm glad I finished it.
Thanks for the recommendation
Old 06-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for reminding me about this fic! I went back and reread it again. Persephone's Footfalls is, imo, the best Roswell AU out there.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi does anybody know whatever happened to DocPaul?

she's a wonderful fanfic writer from Roswell Desert Skies
roswelldesertskies.com/
I tried e-mailing her but it seems as if her email no longer works
does anybody else know how one can contact her via the internet?

thank you
Old 06-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Nothing?
Old 07-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Not from me I'm afraid, but I do remember visiting the site. Have you tried the WM?
Old 07-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Addicted Fan

It's been a while, but I'm finally getting back into Roswell fanfiction

I love Breathless, she is amazing, everyone of her fics! Linda is great too.

I'm writing also, it's called Finding Closure

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 07-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for linking your fic, it looks interesting.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi all I am just getting into Roswell (late i know but better late than never hehe )and I am looking for Roswell SLASH fanfiction (preferably Max and Michael and Maria and Liz) anyone know of any good fics or sites where I could find these fics?

thanks in advance,

Mel
Old 08-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mel, you can find all sorts of slashy goodness here. Enjoy!