Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, give me a link to your fic. I want to re-read it all over again. I miss Dom and Letty.

I'll check out the new fic...thanks for it!
Old 03-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's my fic: www.geocities.com/how_we_are_series
Old 03-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks so much....I'm going to fall in love all over again with that fic.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Don't forget to read Mad Season too!
Old 03-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course, can't forget about that one either.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, your fic is so great....

I miss this....

Old 03-31-2005, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I miss that too! I wish my muse would come back, but I keep getting stuck. sigh. I think I need to watch the movie again today!
Old 03-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

PLEASE DO!!! Please continue your story....

I know it's hard but please...watch the movie like 10 times if you must.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't remember if I ever posted this before or not. But here is the only sucky thing I've been able to write in like, a year.

"Who's that guy?" I asked Mia as I slid onto a stool at the cafe, nodding towards the scrawny blond guy talking to Dom in the back.

"Oh, that's Jesse," Mia answered. "You remember Ford? From out in the desert?"

"Yeah, that biker guy, right?"

"That's him. Well, he's in some kind of trouble, the cops think he's smuggling drugs or something and some other biker guys are after him I guess."

"F***..." I muttered as Mia slid a beer over to me. Johnny Tran wasn't anything compared to some of the stories I'd heard about the bikers out in the desert.

"Yeah, well, he took off to Thailand or somewhere. You remember his girlfriend Shane? With the bike shop?"

"Yeah," I nodded. I remembered Shane from the races - her dad used to race with Mr. Toretto. I was always kinda surprised that she never tried to get with Dom, but she always treated him more like a brother. And then she'd hooked up with Ford....

"Well, when Ford took off, he left her to deal with the cops."

"Nice," I sneered.

"Yeah, wouldn't exactly expect it from him, huh? Anyways, it's gotten pretty hard on Shane, dealing with the whole thing."

"So how's this Jesse guy come into it?"

"Well, he's Shane's little brother. She got custody of him when their dad went to jail. He's the same age as you, I think...maybe a little younger. I guess he's been hard to deal with too. I think Dom said he dropped out of school, has trouble concentrating or something. Supposedly he's really good with cars, but doesn't like the bikes so much. With everything else going on, Shane doesn't really know what to do with him. So, she called Dom this morning..."

"...and he said to send the kid out and he'd see if we could use him in the garage?" I finished.

"Exactly," Mia laughed.

"Well, I definitely wouldn't mind having somebody else around to help out. But I don't know if it's fair that he doesn't have to go to school and I do..."

"Nice try," Mia laughed again, "but I don't think Leon would go for you dropping out."

Any suggestions on how to make it suck less would be appreciated! I think pretty much the whole thing is awful - it seems very forced to me, but I couldn't think of another way to bring Jesse into the group.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, that's great and not forced at all. Keep going...LOL
Old 08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Are ther any good jesse fics out there?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmmm...I can't really think of any Jesse-centric fics, but I will look around!
Old 05-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone point me in the direction of some Brian/Mia fanfics .