Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I think the conversation at the end may have led us to believe there may be more coming, because it sounded like the conversation didn't necessarily end there.

Isn't it possible to edit on ff.net once you put it up? That seems strange. Or did you mean you went back and changed the error? Because I scanned the last few lines and couldn't see any. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway, this is just a suggestion, but maybe another paragraph on the end, which entails both of them falling silent and pondering over the current situation, would wrap up the fic a little better? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, maybe not really a grammatical thing. Just that Dom says "You were" or some such, and then I have Letty thinking "Was...he said I *was*" or something like that. I reread it and was like, but he didn't say was, he said were! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And yeah, it could use a little something on the end. If my TFATF muse ever comes back I'll go and add something.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, read your new fic and of course it was GREAT. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] More please... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, any word on your other fic yet?
Old 04-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Why thank you, Pat. So you *do* still come around here! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I am still holding out hope that I'll be struck with inspiration for How We Are, but nothing yet, even though I think I have an idea to run with. I think the problem is that I'm not taking any classes - I used to always do my best writing while in class! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, of course I still come by here, might take me a while but I always come back. You got me hooked on your fic and I'm always hoping one day you'll update. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 03:11 AM
New Fan

hi
i am looking for fics with brian/dom fics
can you tell me when they are.

i am looking for fast and the furioua/xxx fics
from zangirl
Old 04-30-2004, 10:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Try Art of Vin Diesel - they have some slash, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Brian/Dom stuff there. They also have fic for all the fandom's involving Vin, so you'll find XXX fics there as well.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Catalinay ]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:57 AM
New Fan

thanks i will check it out
from zangirl
Old 05-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, it's not TFATF, but it is Vin. If anyone hasn't read Apprentice by Ardath Redkha, I highly recommend it! Riddick/Jack

Tons of other Vin fics at that site as well!
Old 05-29-2004, 02:55 AM
New Fan

Hi Cat, like the start of your new fic. Looking forward to reading more
Old 06-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, off-topic here, but talking about Riddick and Jack. Have you seen The Chronicles of Riddick yet? Very good movie and I loved the interaction between Jack and Riddick. You definitely gotta go see it. And maybe write some fic.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone ,

I love reading The fast and the furious fanfiction. I mostly read the stories at fanfiction.net but without wanting to insult anyone, there are some really crappy fics and it's hard to find some good ones lately. So, if anyone has some recomendations, that would be great

Leya
Old 06-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Pat - yes, I saw it yesterday and yes, I loved it! Well, for the most part - the end had me going a little "!@#$ing screenwriters! !@#$ing David Twohy! !@#$ing bitches!" But then I was like hey, I will choose to believe that what we saw wasn't exactly the end of what happened. But yeah, it was good! I don't know if I can write Riddick fic or not, though.... Although it did inspire me to try to get back to writing How We Are.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat, yea I hated the ending too, so much possibilities if only the kept her and Isman. Oh well...Vin looked hot.

Hope you get alot inspired to update How We Are.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I think I need to watch Torque again, as I wanted to kind of incorporate those characters.