Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

WOW! That's a HUGE list!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, that definitely is a loooooong list!

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 01-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I started out on Anime fanfics for Cowboy Bebop, Hamtaro, and GGundam. I made a few attempts at other movies/tv shows/anime and stuff here and there but they were too sucky and I took them off after a few bad reviews.

This was in my early years of fanfiction writing.

I then continued on into other fandoms such as XMen: Evolution which my work got better and made my big boom in Inuyasha fanfiction (I'm a Rin/Sesshomaru shipper, please don't kill me ).

Then college stuff comes along and I'm not really writing fanfiction like a use to...not for anime anymore anyway.

I wrote a bunch of drabbles for a livejournal Lost fanfiction site and thank god I have them saved cuz I nearly forgot about them. I wrote them during my non major writing period, but apparently I was still writing Lost fics once in a while, just not on the ffnet site. Any multichaps of this genre I did...incomplete! gah! I also regret not doing a couple of really good multichap ideas that I would have been devoted to if not for me having such ADHD.

After college I got back into writing again for shows like Lost and then major on my Jericho phase which occured between mid 07 and mid 08. I posted all my Jericho work on a Jericho fanfiction site but god, I have so many long stories I never bothered to finish...I'm so horrible.

I'm now in my big Fringe fic phase. I've only done two multichaps and I managed to complete them thank goodness. If I do anymore multichaps I refuse to post them unless I know I will finish them because I'm afraid I will not finish. I've gone completely crazy with Fringe one-shot fics it seems as I seem to come up with and manage to write a new one-shot like every other day.

I'm afraid my Fringe fic phase will fade out when least expected. If that WERE to happen, I would definitly like to go back and finish my incomplete Jericho and Lost fics. I do have one Inuyasha fic I regret not completing that I may consider as well.

I tried to do some Grey's Anatomy but only suceeded in one small one-shot fic. That will probably be it for that fandom.

As for reading, the list would be too enormous to post. Let's just say if I'm interested in a fandom, I read it. Heck, I will even read fics for fandoms I'm not even interested it just out of boredom!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Wow! That's quite the list! It's really cool that you've written such a variety of stories
Old 01-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

I wrote Edward/Bella for the first time for the fan fic challenge.

Other than that I have done Hairspray, wrestling pairings, OTH, and RPF(Nikki).
Old 01-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad that you wrote Edward/Bella for the challenge, Nonna! It was great!

I can't wait to see what you write for the next challenge
Old 02-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catou (View Post)
So do you all write in the fandoms you have interest in or do you just stick to a select few?
I began writing fanfiction for Charmed and I still do, it's my main fandom.

But I have written (and completed) two (very bad - it was during my fanfiction newbie days) series fics for Everwood. I began (and have not finished) a story for Mutant X.

I've written one-shots for Commander in Chief and Titanic and most recently, I wrote a Syelle fic for Heroes and today I tried my hand at a Bendrian fic for The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

I think that covers them all.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I started writing for Roswell and One Tree Hill. I have an incomplete story for Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am currently writing a Twilight E/B fic. But that is so far. Who knows what's next. Maybe Gossip Girl C/B.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

that's a pretty extensive list, Princess Pinky! I see you have a lot of couples in your sig. Do you mostly write romantic stories?

those fandoms seem to be pretty popular for fic writing, Lysee There was a Twilight E/B fic in the last challenge. Did you have a chance to read it?

Maybe both of you would like to enter the next fic challenge
Old 02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

^^
No, I totally missed it. I'd definitely like to enter for the next challenge though.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh fantastic!!! We've only gotten 2 entries so far

Just check out the topped thread that gives all the info
Old 04-18-2009, 07:53 AM
New Fan

I can just imagine Jack Bauer yelling the thread title

I mostly write for the 24 fandom, but I have also written a 24/X Files crossover, a 24/Medium crossover, one for the X Files fandom and one for Will & Grace.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I've read fic for ages, but only really started writing it this year.

I've written for Skins mostly. I have a small Glee fic, and I've got one on my computer for Criminal Minds, but it isn't finished yet.
Holly||||Icon
Old 07-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Supreme Fan

I usually type The Secret Life of American Teenager fanfics for the Amy/Ricky ship fans. Also, I'm a Amy/Ricky ship fan too. I love to see if they become a couple too.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

I've written fic for Lost and Bones. currently I'm only writing for Lost just because I think I really get the characters in that show and they are so fun to write for.

I mostly do one-shots because I don't have the time to keep up multi-chapter fics. people would get very frustrated with me if I did write chapter fics. in fact, I wrote one for Bones that is yet to be finished, and it's been almost a year.
is make you lonely and corrupt?