Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Well, I've hung up my fanfiction-writing hat but I used to write The O.C. I have one OTH fic but I didn't get past the first chapter.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

That does tend to happen

Old 02-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

I tend to read more fandoms then I actually write for, and sometimes multiple pairings within one fandom. Like Buffy/Willow and Faith/Dawn in the Buffy fandom.

With the exception of my first two fics I ever wrote, which were for Roswell, I stick with the femslash genre though, over a few different fandoms. And that's pretty much all I read too. I've written for Buffy, Mutant X, All My Children, Popular, and the aforementioned Roswell. But I probably read stuff in twice as many fandoms.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-12-2005, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

I admit, I'm fandom hopping a lot - mostly because my attention span is pretty short. Shame on me.

Until now I wrote - Alias, Everwood, Veronica Mars, Roswell.

And some crossover-drabbles of the above including Crossing Jordan, Judging Amy, Providence, Gilmore Girls, Felicity, The West Wing.

I'd love to try and write some real fic (and not just drabble) for The West Wing - but so far, I'm (a) intimidated by the fandom which has many brilliant authors and (b) thinking that, when it comes to the characters, I probably don't get that typical Sorkin-esque way of speaking right.

Then I signed up for a ficathon and for the first time, I'm tempted to try my hands on BtVS - but then I'm thinking: Does the world really need BtVS fic from me of all people?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

I've written the most in the Roswell fandom, but I've only written one Roswell fic since the show ended, and that's a crossover that only heavily features one of the characters from the show. I've also written for Firefly, Buffy, and Charmed. For some reason, even though I watch shows without supernatural or sci-fi elements, I I have a hard time writing in fandoms like Everwood, where the characters live in the "real world."
that a broken heart is blind
Old 02-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Nikki K : Seriously I'd rather read new stuff from new authors than the same people

Casandra : B/W and F/D wow I have never heard of that before. Could you link me some of your work so I can read them please

Old 02-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Echo*~
For some reason, even though I watch shows without supernatural or sci-fi elements, I I have a hard time writing in fandoms like Everwood, where the characters live in the "real world."
Mmm, I know what you mean. When you're used to writing about these fantastic life-or-death situations, end of the world dramas, it always seems a lot harder to come back and settle for your average 'daily life dramas'. There seems so little poignancy in that.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 02-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Casandra : B/W and F/D wow I have never heard of that before. Could you link me some of your work so I can read them please

You'd actually be surprised how much Buffy/Willow fic there is. Probably second in the Buffy femslash fandom only to Faith/Buffy.

Anyway, here's a link to my page at Realm. I'd normally link you to my own site, but my server is being a brat and distorting all my pages right now.

Realm Page

Tonight and the Rest of My Life and Summer Confessions are my better B/W ones I think

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-13-2005, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

I tend to read fanfics from fandoms like, Friends, Gilmore Girls, The OC, and Charmed.

But I mainly write Friends fanfics. It's harder for me to write the people 'in character' for my other fandoms.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra
You'd actually be surprised how much Buffy/Willow fic there is. Probably second in the Buffy femslash fandom only to Faith/Buffy.

Anyway, here's a link to my page at Realm. I'd normally link you to my own site, but my server is being a brat and distorting all my pages right now.

Realm Page

Tonight and the Rest of My Life and Summer Confessions are my better B/W ones I think
Really? I don't know where I have been. My main slash obsession is always between 2 hot boys but I like all type of slash if it draws me in.

Thanks for the links. I'll start reading them now

*Rach*: I think Friends is another fandom that is had to write for. You gotta have the good jokes or maybe not

Old 08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I've written for Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls and Lost. But on my mind I have ideas also for The Office, Friends, Juno and CSI
Old 08-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

hum One Tree Hill and Supernatural, only for the moment

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 08-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Mostly I write RPF with actors from Hairspray, and some from HSM mixed in. Although I also have written Emile Hirsch and Shia LaBeouf
Old 08-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

High School Musical and Zac Efron/Nikki Blonsky RPF
Old 08-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

glad to see so many people with so many different fandoms

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls