Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Fan Fiction Fans Roll Call: Introduce yourselves!

I thought it would be nice to get all of the fan fiction fans it introduce themselves with this information and answer the questions. If you care to add more information, feel free! I thought this would be a way to get to know everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Lauren

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: about 4 years

What are your favorite Genres?: I prefer Romance and humor, but i also like Drama. (preferably all blended together in a nice novel length romance!)

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Wow, quite a lot, i like BtVS, Inuyasha, Dawson's Creek, Dragon Ball Z, Harry Potter, Dead or Alive, and Orlando Bloom I've also read some Trigun, CCS, N Sync, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy, and Gundam Wing.

What SHIPS do you sail?: Buffy/Spike, Draco/Ginny, InuYasha/Kagome, Sango/Miroku, Dawn/Andrew, Bulma/Vegeta, Gohan/Videl, ROn/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, PAcey/Joey, Lei Fang/Jann lee

*NEW QUESTION* What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Wow, i'm rather embarrassed to say, my first fanfiction experiences were Pokemon fics. Based on Ash and Misty. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

[ 06-28-2003: Message edited Spikes_slayer ]

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Old 06-27-2003, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Lauren [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Great idea

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Shaz

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: last 2 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Humour, Romance, Angst, you name it! [img]smilies/read.gif[/img]

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Harry Potter is my current addiction. I've actually got about a hundred 'favourite' sites, divided into 3 Harry Potter subheadings!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I also love Roswell, Buffy, LotR, inc RPS, Orli Bloom, and several movie fics on FF.net.
Oh and last year I got addicted to Pride and Prejudice fiction after reading it for English! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] How embarrassing!

What SHIPS do you sail?: Willow/Oz, Michael/Izzy, Ron/Hermione, Draco/Harry and of course Sirius/Remus and Orli/anyone. I'll read any kind of slash as well [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Well that's it... Nice to meet everyone
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shaz

[ 06-27-2003: Message edited shazaam ]
Old 06-28-2003, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

First Name: Nellie

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: 3 years

What are your favorite Genres?: All kinds! Lately, I've been reading more angst-ish/comedic fics with loads of romance. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Gotta love those!

What Fanficton are you currently reading: A whole lotta Harry Potter fanfic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, that's basically been all I've been reading for the past year. I will read an occasional anime fic (Card Captor Sakura, Escaflowne, Ayashi no Ceres, Fruits Basket...)

What SHIPS do you sail?: Draco/Hermione all the waaaaaay! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Harry/Cho, Harry/Hermione, Tom/Hermione, Eriol/Tomoyo (CCS), Syaoran/Sakura (CCS), Yuuhi/Aya (AnC), Kyo/Tohru (FB), Hotohori/Miaka (FY), Van/Hitomi (Esca), Dilandau/Hitomi... I've got a whole lot of others. I actually have a list on my site. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But, I'm not exactly proud of what I've written so far...

Hey to everyone else! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 01:54 PM
New Fan

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Em]

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: almost 3 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Usually everything, but i like romance, drama, and action

What Fanficton are you currently reading: only alias (i'm completely obsessed)

What SHIPS do you sail?: syd/vaughn (i refuse to believe that vaughns married.)

*NEW QUESTION* What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: alias

:waves: i've been at f4f for a very long time but my account got smashed when the surver crashed and because i usually don't come around her but once a month i didn't even know. so now i've started anew. but i majorly love fanfic. its what gets me through the summers of re-runs. i'm a spoiler junkie during the usual season.

love em [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 03:43 PM
New Fan

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Angela

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: about 4 years

What are your favorite Genres?: I love romance

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Roswell, Buffy, Angel

What SHIPS do you sail?: Michael/Liz, Tess/Kyle, Liz/Kyle, Liz/Khivar, Isabel/Michael [Roswell]
Willow/Tara, Willow/Xander, Tara/Spike, Fred/Spike, [Buffy]
Angel/Fred, Fred/Wesley [Angel]

What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] Well, it was *Nsync fanfic.

Do you write fanfic?: Yes, but I am so lazy that I put off writing chapters.

S1 Rory/Dean - Michael/Liz - Hermione/Ron - Willow/Tara - Snape/Willow

"I mocked Moldywart ask me how!" ~ Naked Quidditch
Old 07-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

First Name or Login Name: Alicat

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: 3 years baby, 3 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Angst, but anything really that isn't PWP or fluff. Smut is delish to read depending on the pairing. Slash, lots of slash.

What Fanficton are you currently reading: I used to be into a lot of ones, but mainly now I'm into Young Americans, BtVS, and Gilmore Girls. I went through a period of N*Sync slash whoring. I read almost every single one out there.

What SHIPS do you sail?: Almost any slash pairing for Young Americans, GG, BtVS (except Willow/Buffy, mainly Spike/Xander), N*Sync (guilty pleasure), and I'm a sucker for Max/Kyle slashes in the Roswell series. I also ship Literati, Jahammer, JavaJunkie, any pairing for Young Americans, BtVS (except Buffy/Xander), etc etc etc.

Do you write fanfic?: Yes ma'am I do.

What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Young Americans.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

First Name or Login Name: Jade Stellar

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: 7-8 years!

What are your favorite Genres?: Angst, Romance, and Humor

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Anime, Video games (mostly Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts) and Harry Potter

What SHIPS do you sail?: Harry/Ginny, Draco/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Tom/Ginny, Sirius/Remus, James/Lily, Sirius/James, Leon/Yuffie, Sora/Riku, Cloud/Tifa, Squall/Rinoa, and Tidus/Rikku.

Do you write fanfic?: Yup for the longest time.

What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Sailor Moon.

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited Jade Stellar ]
I somehow find
You and I collide
Old 07-06-2003, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Mel
How long have you been reading Fanfiction: 3 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Usually Romance, but sometimes Angst, an occasionaly Smut. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Harry Potter, that's it.

What SHIPS do you sail?: Draco/Hermione, Draco/Harry, Hermione/Harry, Hermione/anyone [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Max/Liz, Squall Riona, Buffy/Spike, etc.

*NEW QUESTION* What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Roswell, specifically M/L

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited Canadian_Moocow ]

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited Canadian_Moocow ]

Wanna say hi?
Old 07-07-2003, 08:39 AM
Passionate Fan

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Smaug

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: 2 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Slash. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Um and adeventure/fantasy.

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Writing at the moment. WHen I write I can't read because I might have bits of the other fic in mine!

What SHIPS do you sail?: Dolly! (dom/billy) and Merry and pip. I have also been dragged into Wes/Fred but not kicking and screaming! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*NEW QUESTION* What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Well I used to read BtvS and AtS fic but now I whore all LotR's fic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 09:06 PM
New Fan

First Name or Login Name: Jacey

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: About 5 years or so...

What are your favorite Genres?:

I love to read pretty much anything, except slash... but I'll read Tara/Willow, cause like duh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Mostly into romanace, humor and angst though. I write mainly angst... what can I say, I'm good at it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Buffy, Angel, the occasional Charmed fic (especially gidgetgirl's one) Gilmore Girls, the occasional Stargate SG1, I'll read Harry Potter too, if it's good. Plus Dark Angel, Roswell, Smallville, ER, JAG, - I've just discovered Without a Trace Fics..... ummmm damn I read a lot! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Alias, Friends (occasionally).. I think that's it for now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What SHIPS do you sail?:
Buffy and Angel:
Buffy/Spike, Buffy/Giles, Dawn/Xander, Xander/Anya, Willow/Xander, Willow/Tara, Dawn/Conner, Spike/Tara, Willow/Oz, Angel/Cordy, Gunn/Fred, Wesley/Fred, Wesley/Faith, Angel/Faith,

Charmed:
Piper/Leo, Phoebe/Cole, Paige/and that dude she used to date [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img],

Gilmore Girls:
Luke/Lorelai (firm Javajunkie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) Lorelai/Christopher (on occasion), Rory/Tristan, Rory/Jess, Sookie/Jackson,

Stargate SG1:
Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson,

Harry Potter:
Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Draco/Buffy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img],

Dark Angel:
Max/Logan (used to be a hardcore shipper...), Syl/Krit, Jondy/Zane, Jondy/Zack, Max/Alec,

Roswell:
Max/Liz, Liz/Michael, Maria/Michael, Isabel/Alex, Isabel/Jesse, Isabel/Kyle, Kyle/Maria, Kyle/Liz, Kyle/Serena, Amy/Jim, Tess/Kyle, Tess/Alex,

Smallville:
Chloe/Clark, Chloe/Lex, Clark/Lana, Lana/Lex,

ER:
Abby/Carter (yeah baby! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) Susan/Mark, Susan/Luka,

JAG:
Harm/Mac, Harriet/Bud

Without a Trace:
Sam/Jack

Alias:
Syd/Vaughn, Syd/Will, Will/Francie

Friends:
Rachel/Ross, Rachel/Joey, Chandler/Monica Chandler/Rachel, Joey/Phoebe.

What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?:
Ummmm damn that was a long time ago... I dunno, probably Friends or something... maybe Buffy. but I got REALLY into fanfic, when Dark Angel came on [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ohhh... or Roswell even [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~J

[ 07-08-2003: Message edited Jacey925 ]
Old 07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spikes_slayer:
[QB]

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): arkady

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: about 2 years

What are your favorite Genres?: I like it all except darkfic. Gratuitous abuse or misery is a turn-off. I never thought I'd read slash, either, but read a highly recommended Spike/Xander story by JuliatheYounger ("We're Not Gay, We're Just Friends") and after I got done laughing my butt off, was totally hooked!

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Nautibitz's "Crash and Burn" (Buffy/Spike), Jypzrose's "Fire and Rain" (Xander/Buffy/Spike).

What SHIPS do you sail?: Just about any BtVS/Angel combination. I even read a Spike/Riley fic recently that was fabulous! ("Anatomy of a Seduction") In X-Men, I also enjoy Logan/Jean and Logan/Rogue--Logan and anyone, really [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*NEW QUESTION* What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Buffy, and it's still almost all about Buffy!!

QB]
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

First Name or Login Name: Katy

How long have you been reading FanFiction: 1 year

What are your favorite Genres: Romance, Humor, & Drama

What FanFiction are you currently reading: Gilmore Girls and Harry Potter

What SHIPS do you sail: Luke/Lorelai [Gilmore Girls] and Ron/Hermione [Harry Potter]

Do you write FanFic: Yup [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

What was your first fandom that got you into FanFiction: Gilmore Girls
Old 07-20-2003, 02:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacey925:
<STRONG> What SHIPS do you sail?:
ER:
Abby/Carter (yeah baby! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) Susan/Mark, Susan/Luka,
</STRONG>
Oh that's what I forgot!!
ER: Carter/Deb, Susan/Mark, Mark/Lizzie
Old 07-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Gen
New Fan

Hey There
Here's my introduction:

First Name or Login Name (whichever you prefer): Geneviève

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: about 4 years to 5 years (I'm not really sure when I started reading fanfic)

What are your favorite Genres?: About all kinds, as long as I find it good.

What Fanficton are you currently reading: Right now I'm stuck on Smallville, Dawson's and Batman Beyond

What SHIPS do you sail?: Nothing in particular, as long as I find the story good

What was your first fandom that got you into fanfiction?: Dawson's Creek, A Story about Jack, I think... I was Actually looking for some info on the show when I stumble across fanfictions.

So that's it for me.
Bye !!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2003, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

First Name or Login Name: Luthy/Lulu

How long have you been reading Fanfiction: About 2 years

What are your favorite Genres?: Romance, drama, angst, slash, smut, humour

What Fanficton are you currently reading: I've been reading a whole lot of Harry Potter fanfictions lately. Especially Harry/Draco.

What SHIPS do you sail?: Draco/Harry, Ron/Hermione, Hermione/Harry, Legolas/Aragorn, Arwen/Aragorn, Rory/Dean, Lorelai/Luke, Amy/Ephram, Lana/Clark, Orlando/Keira, Sam/Frodo, Dom/Elijah

Do you write fanfiction?: Yup.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu