Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

eFiction help?

Is there anyone here that is familiar with the eFiction script and would be willing to help me figure out how to get my archive working with it? I'm not very familiar with scripting in general, but I am usually a pretty quick study. I just someone who can translate some of this stuff into a language that I actually speak, lol. If anyone is willing to take pity on me then email me. Thanks!

Courtney
Old 07-02-2004, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Courtney, this may be a really stupid question since I have no idea what eFiction is, but would this question be better directed at the Webmasters board?

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 07-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Hiyah!

Okay I also have no idea what eFiction is either but I found this page who do eFiction script things or whatever you can ask the person who's page it is what to do.

http://orodruin.rivkashome.com/

I don't know if this will help though

Orton
xxx

Old 07-03-2004, 06:43 PM
New Fan

I send you an email. I have eFiction up and running on one of my sites, so perhaps I can be of help to you.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks!

Nicky yep, I posted it there, too. I just didn't know if someone here might have more experience with web scripts specifically for fanfic. And, myself personally, I don't check any of the other boards very often. I did find some help in various places though so feel free to close this if you want. Sorry it was a bit OT.

Orton that is actually the wesite that authored the script and where I got it from and, yes, they were very helpful. Thanks

And finally, DreamTramp, I got your email and will definitely take you up on your offer, thanks! Probably be mid-week before I can devote my time to this again what with work and all but if the offer still stands then I am sure I can use your help.

Thanks guys!