Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Dark Angel fan fiction - Yes, we're still alive.

Post any Dark Angel related fan fictions here!

Two of my fics:

Independent

((AU.)) Summer fun for our favorite couple? Of course not, not when you're Max and Logan. On comes the sexual tension... Chapter 9 updated: Revelation Part 1. R & R.

Broken

((Completed.)) Based on the song, "Broken" by Seether feat. Amy Lee. A second chance for Max & Logan? R & R.

Post away, people! All ships are welcomed, just no bashing.

Jade

Last edited by *Dark_Angel*; 08-24-2004 at 05:57 PM
Old 08-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

yei! you started it! I'll be back later with some DA fictions!
Old 08-25-2004, 01:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Jade- props for starting up the thread! i'll make a contribution.

With All My Might
Summary: Fate has reared its ugly head and forced Max to leave Seattle just as her life seemed to be looking up. But why is Logan searching for her now? M/L, of course, sort of AR. Starts up mid-way through S2, after Logan got the virus a secong time and Joshua gave him the blood transfusion. Complete.

Changes of Fate
Sequel to With All My Might. Read WAMM first. Max, Lex, and Jondy return to Seattle, but the familiars aren't far behind. Now they're coming after Max just as the group hoped for some degree of normalacy. 21 chapters so far.
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

Last edited by Kaptain Kristi; 09-01-2004 at 06:06 PM
Old 08-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Wow! I'm off to read them!

Some recommendations:

Images Pictures don't always tell the whole story...

Europe, here we come Logan visits his family in England and Max joins him

Worth dying for Max dies to save the world, a year later Logan reflects on the life of a remarkable woman.

A sister in need BuffyDark Angel crossover, set in Sunnydale. Faith gets a blast from the past

(Maybe wrong thread but I kind of liked it.)
Old 08-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting, you guys!

Lorency - "Worth dying for" seems like a sad fic. I don't really like reading fics where any of the characters die, especially not Max.

Chapter 10 of "Independent" is up : Revelation Part 2

Max finds out Logan *did* steal something from her and decides to sneak into his opulent house.

Jade
Old 08-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva
Thanks for posting, you guys!

Lorency - "Worth dying for" seems like a sad fic. I don't really like reading fics where any of the characters die, especially not Max.
I usually don't either. But that one was cute and sad. Logan's love for Max and all...

But we are on the same side of the fence there boo!
Old 08-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

I shall post more DA fics later. So we can have this thread on a go.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

I just found out we're allowed to start a fanfiction thread over at the DA boards. Hrm... think we could have two at the same time?

Updated my fic: Revelation Part 3

Logan's revelation.

Jade
Old 08-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva
I just found out we're allowed to start a fanfiction thread over at the DA boards. Hrm... think we could have two at the same time?
If you want, you could directly post bits of your fics on this board and this thread. Just check out the supplementary rules first.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 08-31-2004, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Remember to Forget
An ’09 escapee on her family, her capture, and the futility of resistance.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Dawn vs Manticore Dawn runs from her old life to Seattle. There she meets some interesting people. BtVs/Dark Angel

It's a really interesting story. Read it!

Choices After an encounter with Logan Max becomes pregnant. How do they deal with it?
Old 09-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Absolute Fan

i finally updated Changes of Fate with chapter 21.
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 09-16-2004, 08:01 PM
SRu
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
Dawn vs Manticore Dawn runs from her old life to Seattle. There she meets some interesting people. BtVs/Dark Angel

It's a really interesting story. Read it!

That's funny, Lorency. I saw that title, and wondered why someone was writing fic with MY character!

Dawn Takes in a Stray

Turns out it's a totally different Dawn!

I get so wrapped up in my own little world sometimes.
Old 10-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Any good Alec/Logan recs? Or just general DA fics, if possible without any Max/Logan or Max/Alec?
Old 10-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, I forgot about Alec. He was very cute. And they were going to get him together with Max in the third season, weren't they? I was looking forward to that.

fics | vids | stupid little life