Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

The question is: where do you want to go with the story? Which events have you already planned, where is the story supposed to end?

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

well in this chapter I want to flash back to the blair parts of the last chapter of this fic....

Love Me Fully, a Gossip Girl fanfic - FanFiction.Net

and then i basically want to show the shift in thier relationship from pretty casual to getting more serious.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i basically want to show the shift in thier relationship from pretty casual to getting more serious.
No, I mean, which concrete events do you want to describe. I haven't read the first story, actually, but I don't think you'll have issues with the flashback. Or, do you? Because you already have the story of what happened in front of you, I'm not quite sure how we can help you with that.
What I think might be more of a problem is the question as to what is going to happen after that flashback. Do you already have some kind of script? Are you going to go with the events of the show or will there be your own events?

Or better said: Maybe I am getting your question all wrong... Can you explain what you would like help with?

enough already.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
No, I mean, which concrete events do you want to describe. I haven't read the first story, actually, but I don't think you'll have issues with the flashback. Or, do you? Because you already have the story of what happened in front of you, I'm not quite sure how we can help you with that.
What I think might be more of a problem is the question as to what is going to happen after that flashback. Do you already have some kind of script? Are you going to go with the events of the show or will there be your own events?

Or better said: Maybe I am getting your question all wrong... Can you explain what you would like help with?
my own events...but its not concrete...thats my problem.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

So you need us to help you brainstorm about events? Is that right?
Then why don't you tell us what you got so far. Which events have you already thought out? Then maybe we can help you get there.

enough already.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
So you need us to help you brainstorm about events? Is that right?
Then why don't you tell us what you got so far. Which events have you already thought out? Then maybe we can help you get there.
Okay well so far this is what I know I want to do

Chapter 1:

its a sort of a fill-in of the events of the previous story...where CB played a minor part...I basically want to go into the euphoria that Blair feels once she knows that he is safe. Their emotions are both heightened.

Chapter 2

In this chapter she begins to pull away because the depth of her emotions are scaring her because she doesn't want to end up being hurt like she was with Nate. So, she starts to pull away

*what I need help with is Chuck's side. I don't know how to broach his side of the story.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, I am not sure. Any hardcore GG fans here to help? If you have problems with Chuck, then only write from Blair's point of view, I would say. He tries to pursue her and when he realizes it's not that easy, or not happening at all, he starts bugging her...

enough already.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

edit.

Last edited by Inevitable:LP; 07-22-2008 at 11:25 PM
Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

i need ideas for my oneshot

Close your eyes. Enjoy the moment. The silence. And when you look near to you, you find the one you love. The one you’ll love for the rest of your life. One of those lost souls who found this other soul she needed. The one who will give her love, passion, and meaning.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Would anyone be willing to critic a flashback for one of my stories? I would bring you up to date on what's happened... I just need to know if it's interesting at all, and if not what I could do about it.

It's a romantic, original story.