Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

buffy/pike fanfic anyone?

hey guys... i justed wanted to know if anyone writes, or reads buffy and pike (the movie) fanfic... im kinda new with the whole fanfic thing...
so if anyone knows any links that might have this can you post them please, that would be great!!

otherwise... i shall just have to write one myself... (oh ow)

cheers guys!

dont click this
Old 10-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

Hi yellow_crayon. I was confused for a minute cos I thought you were talking about Buffy and Spike, but I just clicked - it's Luke Perry's character in the movie! Um, I'll leave this thread open because BtVS the movie is substantially different from BtVS the show, but I've edited the thread title to avoid confusion. Hope someone comes up with a link soon, I wouldn't mind reading some B/P myself...

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 10-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks silversun.
anyways i will probly write one as well (even if someone actually comes up with any links)... but i hope someone does too.
um, if i do write a b/p fanfic, what do i do... i mean, about posting it? just post it here?

dont click this
Old 10-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

We don't allow direct posting of fanfics that are longer than 1000 words. If it's shorter than 1000 words, post it here; otherwise you should sign up at a fanfic host such as www.fanfiction.net and then link to the story here.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 10-22-2004, 03:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

okay cool, thanks again.

dont click this