Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Accidently in love {D/X fic}

Prologue

It was quiet as Dawn sat there looking down at the floor. It's been three months since she left Sunnydale, since it was destroyed and three months since she got use to the idea of living in Europe. They now lived in a small apartment in the south side of Berlin. It was a peaceful city, most of the streets were narraw and only went two ways, but that didn't matter. The scenery was beautiful if you got past the city landscape.

~Dawn POV~

I sat there looking down at the floor, it was quiet as I lost myself in thoughts of what had happened so far. Someone close to me died, actually make it a few people that were close to me were killed and I never forgot them. I miss all of them, Tara, mom and then there was Anya. I missed her and the others deeply as I look down at the floor as the minutes went by. I paused for a moment as I heard someone walk into the room.

There was a long pause as Dawn sat there looking at the door way. She wasn't sure what to say as Xander walked into the room. He smiled at her as he crossed the room toward where she sat. She watched him as he walked toward her.

~Xander POV~

I smiled at Dawnie as I walked toward her. I was glad that she survived, but sadden at the fact that An didn't. I felt miserable about that fact. But I came to learn to accept lose even though at times it feels like someone punched me in the chest a hundred times with a axe. It didn't make me feel as low as most would be, it just made me realize what life is like. "Hey Dawnie" I said in a calm tone as I took a seat next to her.

There was a pause as the two sat there. Dawn smiled at Xander as she turned to face him.

~Dawn POV~

"Hi Xander" I said in a calm tone as I smiled at him. He was always friendly to me and always treated me like a person rather then a child that needed to be protected all the time. Also he always knew how to make me laugh even though I don't know what he means half the time. I then wonder if we could have been if I was his age, then again that was the only problem I saw, the age thing was the only thing that made me realize that it couldn't be. "So umm anything new with Buffy and the potentials?" I asked in a brisk tone as I sat there.

It became quiet as Xander looked at Dawn, he felt relaxed for a moment before he got to his feet.

Xander: Not much has happened so far, besides the usual stuff

Dawn: Oh, well at least *pauses as she hears the door slowly open*

Xander: I wonder who it is *he says as he walks toward the door*

The door opens as Xander stands there, he wasn't sure what to do as the door stood there ajared. He wasn't sure who was going to appear for that matter. He juist felt this weird sense that something bad was going to appear and try to kill him and then kill Dawn, or maybe something good might happen, or not. He just wasn't sure what was going to happen, considering what had happened so far in his life and considering well most things for that matter.

Chapter 1: Welcome to the hellmouth, again

Dawn got to her feet and started to look at the open doorway. She wasn't sure what was going on. But she didn't feel good about it at all. The door was still as it stood open. No one appeared or anything, but then something weird or at least something typical to both Dawn and Xander appeared, a small blue light appeared and started toward Dawn.

She tried to duck, but it was too late, she felt like she was being sucked out of the room by a unknown force. It was odd, the weirdest feeling she had ever had. She closed her eyes and suddenly felt solid ground again. She opened her eyes and there stood four somewhat familiar faces; Willow, Xander, Buffy and Giles standing there looking at her as if she was a ghost or something like that.

Willow: Whos that?

Buffy: I don't know, OK, Giles, now what?

Giles: I don't know, excuse me, miss, who are you?

Dawn: My names Amanda, where am I?

Xander: Sunnydale, why?

Dawn: Oh great, but where am I now?

Giles: Your in the school library

Dawn: Oh great, I'm in the old high school and *pauses at the thought* You have no clue, who I really am?

Xander: So your not Amanda?

Dawn: Oh yea, that's my name.

Buffy: What do you mean by old school? And I'm guessing your names not really Amanda, is it? *walks over to Dawn*

~Dawn POV~

I looked at my sister for a moment. I figured that she wouldn't know me, considering I was made out of nothing besides light that can be seen by the mentally ill or mentall challenged. But to a normal person, I'm just some girl, some teenage girl who looks like any other normal girl instead of being this mystical orb thing. "What I mean is," I pause as I try to think of a way to get myself out of this.

To be continued....
Old 08-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

We already have a Buffy fic thread open so I'm gonna close this one. Please feel free to repost over on the thread.

fics | vids | stupid little life