Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

The Usual Suspects [2x07 Supernatural Discussion]

The Usual Suspects
Episode #2.07

THE BROTHERS GET ARRESTED FOR HOMICIDES - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who claimed to have seen a ghost right before they died. However, after local detectives Ballard (guest star Linda Blair) and Sheridan (guest star Jason Gedrick) uncover the Winchesters' records, they arrest the brothers for a double homicide before they are able to find the ghost.

When the ghost begins to visit Ballard, she begins to wonder if the tale Sam and Dean are telling her could be true, and if she might be the next to die. Cathryn Humphris wrote the episode directed by Mike Rohl.

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Apparently nobody has posted yet. Shame on you guys I know you have opinions about this episode You must have, cause I personally LOVED it. One of the best eps this season It was just back to its normal route of hunting things while still focusing on the brothers. Yay for that My favorite part was the end when Dean said he was hungry for a pizza Only he can say that without sounding like a freak IMO.

{Max&Alec}
Old 11-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that most of us have shared their thought in the Sn forum.. Like I know I did.. But I'll throw in my two cents.

Very, VERY good episode, battles for my fav season 2 eppy with Simon Says! The boys are back stronger than ever, and Kripke's killing me with the lines. I just love the way he mixes our and the boys reality.. in the ens when Dean asked Sam if the lady detective looked familiar and then he said that he feels like having some pea soup
Good plot, the guys were cute as usual (when are they not?!?) and and the nudge Sam gave Dean in the end
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

I LOVED the episode. It was def a back to the basics kind of episode. I loved that the law finally caught up with them and their illegal activity, its not just forgotten or easy for them to do those kinds of things.

Jensen rocked. I loved Dean's wit and the way he didnt really care about the charges, only how to stop the spirit.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. He really does keep his insecurities and worries inside tho, cause I cannot not believe that he was at least a little bit afraid to be charged for those murderers, you know?

{Max&Alec}
Old 11-12-2006, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

They've been getting away with a lot of illegal and other weird stuff, so it was inevitable that they would get caught. And I bet Dean was worried, as was Sam too. They just play together so well, it's like they share a brain or something And next weeks episode seems like a good one too, looked the preview at CW website
Old 11-12-2006, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

yup, I loved, loved the episode! and it was nice to show that sooner or later the law will catch up with them and their illegal activities. And the story was pretty solid, the guest stars were awesome, but most of all, Dean/Jensen and Sam/jared were really the best

How cute was Dean when he was making sounds when he was all bored, the boy just can't sit still. And I love his snark! and the Dean quotes!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

He was adorable when he couldn't sit still yes Freaking cute. So typical of him too.

{Max&Alec}
Old 11-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

IMO it was so typical of him, and I bet he wanted to annoy the geek boy 2
Old 11-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

I can understand why Sam get a bit annoyed with Dean sometimes, I would too if I were him. I guess I'm Sam and Anna is Dean (Anna is my sis), and I always get annoyed by her in situations like that

{Max&Alec}
Reply   Post New Thread