Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2019, 10:51 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jared ❤︎ Jensen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 83,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
Yeah that is true but the way I see it we aren't 15 we can be friends with a ex or whatever but my friend doesn't get it I know she is being a good friend and doesn't want me to be emotionally hurt.
Exactly she just doesn't want you to get hurt Some people just find it hard to wrap their heads around being friends with someone you were romantically involved with, which I get but at the same time if that person was a positive part in your life and things end well why wouldn't you want to keep them around if possible.
__________________
Thank you j2
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:53 PM
  #32
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Exactly she just doesn't want you to get hurt Some people just find it hard to wrap their heads around being friends with someone you were romantically involved with, which I get but at the same time if that person was a positive part in your life and things end well why wouldn't you want to keep them around if possible.
I know and yeah I know it is hard but we have not text or anything I asked him about my birthday and we sorta left it with not a good idea and my friend thinks if he does have a new gf wouldn't it be weird if I invited him to my birthday or what now?
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:02 PM
  #33
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jared ❤︎ Jensen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 83,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
I know and yeah I know it is hard but we have not text or anything I asked him about my birthday and we sorta left it with not a good idea and my friend thinks if he does have a new gf wouldn't it be weird if I invited him to my birthday or what now?
Well, on the one hand, if he does have a new girlfriend your birthday is in August right? there's no guarantee he's still going to be with that person by the time August rolls around on the other hand if he does have someone new and he's still with that person by your birthday the new girlfriend might not be ok with it cause some people are not cool with the idea of the person their seeing being friends with an ex.
__________________
Thank you j2
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:06 PM
  #34
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Well, on the one hand, if he does have a new girlfriend your birthday is in August right? there's no guarantee he's still going to be with that person by the time August rolls around on the other hand if he does have someone new and he's still with that person by your birthday the new girlfriend might not be ok with it cause some people are not cool with the idea of the person their seeing being friends with an ex.
No it's not mid August and that is true. although he said she would be fine with it but I know people say that or whatever but I will just invite him it won't hurt to ask although I kinda did and we said maybe not a good idea but you know I can't not so.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:11 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jared ❤︎ Jensen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 83,145
Yeah some people say that when they don't mean it; you lose nothing by inviting him the worst he can do is say no
__________________
Thank you j2
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:13 PM
  #36
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Yeah some people say that when they don't mean it; you lose nothing by inviting him the worst he can do is say no
Yes like they don't ask the person but it may not be a thing by then and yes true my friend I know she is being a good friend etc but she thinks I'm obsessed and yes that is true but I doubt he won't say no
But he left stuff here things he gave me and things in the bathroom.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon

Last edited by Walk the line; 06-18-2019 at 11:52 PM
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:35 AM
  #37
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jared ❤︎ Jensen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 83,145
Has he asked for that stuff back?
__________________
Thank you j2
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:51 AM
  #38
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Has he asked for that stuff back?
No actually.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:14 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
Yes like they don't ask the person but it may not be a thing by then and yes true my friend I know she is being a good friend etc but she thinks I'm obsessed and yes that is true but I doubt he won't say no
But he left stuff here things he gave me and things in the bathroom.
What stuff of his do you have?
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:18 AM
  #40
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What stuff of his do you have?
Things he gave me socks,pendant type thing spare tooth brush etc.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon

Last edited by Walk the line; 06-20-2019 at 03:50 AM
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:36 AM
  #41
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
Okay
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:50 AM
  #42
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
But he never asked for it back so weird.
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:52 AM
  #43
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
It really is
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:55 AM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
Walk the line's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 62,329
Yes but it’s not over yet in my eyes
__________________
Kristen

Baby and Johnny
”Nobody puts Baby In the corner”
icon
Walk the line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:33 AM
  #45
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jared ❤︎ Jensen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 83,145
It is weird he hasn't asked for them back
__________________
Thank you j2
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
jensen ackles, off topic


Forum Affiliates
Jensen Ackles Portugal, SPN Hunters
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST