Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

A bear! Wow! You gotta be careful!

Jaye, I'm praying for you.

Gelly, I'm happy ypu like your new glasses.

On a side note is it anyone but me who is falling in love with Whip in Prison Break?

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
Old 05-14-2017, 01:27 AM
Moderator Manager

WE GOT OUR NEW COLOURS!!! OMG! I LOVE THEM. not only is the banner way more current...but the colours are so bright and inviting, I think. ...Now we have to redo all of our openings because most are super out of date, a new look is a great reason to work them over.

Faith I have fallen behind on Prison Break...Whip is the one helping Linc?

I'm hoping we see the bear again (providing it's a friendly, safe distance away visit) because we were in such OMG find the pets mode that we didn't take time to really enjoy it. Like I didn't even think to grab my phone for a pic or video or anything. It is kind of nerve wracking though, because we're doing fencing in the pasture and there is a lot of bush, so every noise we here we're like bear?! It's probably sitting in bush shaking his head, silly humans, I've always been here.

Jaye, PM whenever you need to I'll answer back in a much more timely manner.

Gelly Fox sucks, I really wish Lucifer was on CW or CBS they hardly cancel anything. And they pulled Lucifer out of Vancouver and it'll be filming in LA next season...which I guess makes sense but still, how can I set stock if it's not in Vancouver.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

No, Whip is Michele's right hand. He looks a lot like Jason Wiles

Yeah, new OP's .... I wish I had talent, but maybe we can just do new pics if we can't fin someone who's good at banners?

Icon by albino_princess
Old 05-14-2017, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I'm too far behind to really have a feel on him yet, but I will let you know!

Anybody watch H50? I love that show so much. I wish the SPN writers would take a page from their book, the show is ALWAYS about Steve and Danny...even when it's not! You never forget who or what the show is about.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-14-2017, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Yes the colors are really great, love the banner too, very nice upgrade

I fell behind on PB too, honestly I lost a bit of interest in it with all that 3rd world country stuff, when are they going to make to the states? never watched H50 its like the 5h season or something right? dude SPN writers can take a page from just about any book at this point, it totally sucks.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:08 AM
Moderator Manager

I fell behind on PB because I'm waiting for the 3rd episode, it was deleted from the PVR before I got to watch it. so a friend DL'd it for me and is sending it out, but I told her to hold off until this week because I wanted her to send me S1 of Riverdale, so I could take it off my PVR but still have it.

My problem with Prison break is the same problem I had with it the first time around...SARAH! Can they not kill her off already? Aren't the hero's of the show suppose to go through loss so it fills them with vengeance so they keep fighting? Well I think it's about time Michael looses Sarah.

H50 just finished it's 7th season. and it's coming back next year. And it's always been enjoyable, in fact I think it's even better now then when it started because the bonds and friendships are deeper. S2 was kind of boring, and they brought in a character that I couldn't stand, but she's long gone. (actually she was played by the girl from Lucifer...it really goes to show you what a different show does, could not stand her character on H50 and was actually thinking of not trying Lucifer because of her, but she's great on Lucifer. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

Bee, who was that?That you didn't like.

I have to admit that I'm I totally in love with PB and I also love H5o but I've haven't watched it since season three I think Maybe I can catch some reruns some day....

Icon by albino_princess
Old 05-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

The new colors are beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Gelly Fox sucks, I really wish Lucifer was on CW or CBS they hardly cancel anything. And they pulled Lucifer out of Vancouver and it'll be filming in LA next season...which I guess makes sense but still, how can I set stock if it's not in Vancouver.
Yes, they do. I wouldn't want it on CBS because they have ridiculously high rating standards and they're not big on official cancellations they more often than not just let a show die quietly and then pretend it never existed. CW would be a good fit, they already have a bunch of DC shows, and if DC stayed as the shows production company then I don't think the budget would take as big of a hit. And they really don't cancel anything! It's why I love 'em.

Bee if you ever see the bear again and manage to take a picture please post it here *puppy eyes*

When I purchased my glasses I also got myself some prescription sunglasses, they arrived today and they work wonderfully! Their a lot more comfy than my regular glasses, I can wear them comfortably for hours and they don't give me as much trouble when walking. I think it's because the material used to make the lenses are different.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 05-17-2017, 03:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Faith, the character I didn't like was Lori, she joined the 5-0 team in s2...she was written out before the end of the season, but she lasted through most of it. I did not like that character at all. that actress plays Cloe Decker on Lucifer. Which is a very likable character.

Gelly I keep forgetting Lucifer is a comic. It would fit well on the CW, and stand a much better chance long term...but I heard Fox was picking up another show that goes hand in hand with Lucifer, or is from the same comics or something? I know what you mean about CBS...I'm patiently waiting for an OFFICIAL renew or cancelation for Training Day. Chances are it's done, but still I want to know for sure! because until it's official I still have that little bit of hope.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 05-17-2017, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

I never watched Lucifer, people talk about it a lot and oh wow H50 has 7 seasons I've wanted to give it a try but wow I'm way behind I also agree with you girls about FOX, they cancelled Pitch and I was talking about shows I have cut from my line up: Empire, The Flash, LoT, to name a few and thinking of cutting Arrow and also TWD. JDM as Negan coming on TWD was an added boost for sure but last season was like 80 percent dialog? if its more of that crap next season I'm done with it.

How is it that sucky shows go on and on and the ones with great S/L falls though the crack?
Old 05-18-2017, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Bee I don't know if it's picking up another show that goes with Lucifer, all I've heard talks about is The Gifted which is going to air after Lucifer, but that's Marvel and based on(?) the X-Men while Lucifer is DC and based on the Lucifer comics. I'm sorry to say CBS announced Training Day was officially cancelled.

Jaye Lucifer is a really good show. 5 out of 5 recommend I used to watch The Flash and LoT but then I lost the CW and when time came to catch up online I saw some spoilers and decided nope.
I need to sit down and plan what shows I'll be removing or adding to my tv line up come fall, but ironically enough, I'm waiting for CW to announce their schedule, they're the only network left.

Because networks are stupid. And some hate their own tv shows. And their moody like teenagers.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 05-18-2017, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

I may check out Lucifer the problem I have with The Flash is all the altar egos and powers they all suddenly have, time jumps earth 2 and just really whacky stuff. LoT kept losing their team members in time lines and the whack pairings, it def was not the same without Snart and even for awhile the main character Rip was missing. Yeah my line up and cuts will either increase or decline depending on fall schedule and my mood
Old 05-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jensen Ackles

I had another really hard week. Worked 20 h one day and 12 the next But at least I have the weekend off and tomorrow we're going on a Church trip.

What are the rest of you, too?

Icon by albino_princess
Old 05-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Faith sorry to hear that, have fun on your trip.

its so hot today, I tried to go on the free boat ride at the harbor but the line was too long and I was baking in the heat so I gave up and left. I was 93 degrees
Old 05-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Gelly, I heard about Training Day. Such a shame. Thanks for the comic info...I didn't even know Lucifer was based on a comic book for the longest time. I'm like it's Lucifer! Isn't based on Lucifer! LOL

Jaye, the problem I have with LoT (aside from killing off Snart. ) is that they don't pay attention to their own rules, if you follow what they say and what they do, they couldn't accomplish half of what they do, not to mention the fact that what they do never shows up on Arrow or The Flash. What they do would have direct affects on those two shows, but nothing ever happens, like the season finale, they're in a dinosaur modern world...yet the Flash and Arrow no such thing. ...Flash too has that problem, like Eddie killed himself to stop Thawn? (the guy who killed Barry's mother) but yet Thawn is in LoT because at one point he exsisted? But if he did then Eddy killing himself shouldn't have changed anything. You definitely need to suspend your common sense to watch. I get they're make believe comic worlds, but still you have to play by the rules you create that world.

Faith I had a pretty busy week too, but not that busy. I hope your trip goes well.

I ended up cutting a lot of new shows I tried out, thought I liked and then was like screw it. Like This is Us, Designated Survivor, Frequency, Conviction., The Arrangement...there was something else too but I can't remember. And I picked up a couple, Riverdale, Man with a Plan, Speechless (which is one of the best shows on tv!), Cardinal but older ones I stuck with.

Now that all the fall shows are announced anybody see any the like? I can't wait for The Gospel of Kevin, I love Jason Ritter and it looks like fun. The Crossing looks pretty interesting too.

Did anybody watch Downward Dog? OMG so cute! Definitely worth a try.

Jessie gave us quite the scare the other day, but it's a long story...so I'll type I'll tell it tomorrow, but she's fine.

Did anybody watch Downward Dog? OMG so cute! Definitely worth a try.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread