Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they're about the same.

I haven't had a cinnamon bun in ages. Now I'm craving one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bee I love your cats name.
I would not call mine a teddybear He's sweet especially if you're sick or sad but distant and he can turn on you quickly. It's not until recently that he's let me pet him.

I understand your pain As lovable as they are animals can be a handful.

Cinnamon buns! I've been having the biggest craving for them lately
Old 10-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I really wish I could share with all of you.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
Old 10-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish you could too Faith.

We had such a beautiful weekend weather wise...then today...fall hit. cloudy, cool and wet.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

That weather sounds really nice to me. I love rainy, cold days
But I imagine they're not much fun for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_in_Faith (View Post)
I really wish I could share with all of you.
So do I!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mind rain...hate the cold. The perfect day for me would be Sunny, occasional cloud, breezy and temps at around 25 (Celsius). But I think we've seen the last of those days for this year.

Anybody trying out new shows? Any keepers yet? I've picked up 3 so far, Designated Survivor, Lethal Weapon and Speechless (I haven't liked a comedy that much since Friends)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just think with how fast this year is going you'll blink and we'll be back to spring/summer

I'm checking out a bunch of new shows. Of the ones I have seen so far I'm loving Speechless so far it's my favorite new fall show, Kevin Can Wait and The Good Place. I also liked Bull, I don't think it's that good of a series but it's to me it's entertainingly bad.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I sure hope so, winter always seems so long though.

Another Speechless fan?! YAY! It is such a cute show! I was a bit skeptical about it, but the commercials had me curious enough to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. It's so much fun. All the characters are so quirky and lovable. And I completely LOVE LOVE LOVE the friendship building between JJ and Kenneth.

I haven't tried Bull, NOT a Michael Weatherly fan...so I'm kinda thrilled to hear it's that bad. I usually don't try out comedies unless they look interesting or have an actor I know, so I haven't checked out Kevin can Wait or The Good Place, but Matt Leblanc has a new show coming out soon that I'll be checking out.

Faith, the new season of Highway Thru Hell started this month, what season are you guys on? I need to rant. I remember you asking about Paul, yup he drives trucks like that. but usually it's low bedding heavy equipment or hauling hay.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. I checked it out due to curiosity and I was skeptical too, I didn't even know this show was a thing until I saw the commercial for it but it has become a favorite.
I agree with everything you said.
What I love the most is that it has excellent comedy but it also has some wonderful heartwarming moments in so far every episode. Did you see the latest ep?

I don't care much for Michael Weatherly quite honestly the only reason I checked out Bull was because my mother was going to and she wanted me to see it with her (it's our way of bonding) and I find it pretty bad

I do the same when deciding what series to start watching if it doesn't look interesting or have someone I really like, I probably won't watch it. I'm gonna check out Matt Leblanc's new show too, it seemed good.

I finally had that cinnamon bun I was craving! It was pretty good
Old 10-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I sure hope so, winter always seems so long though.

Another Speechless fan?! YAY! It is such a cute show! I was a bit skeptical about it, but the commercials had me curious enough to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. It's so much fun. All the characters are so quirky and lovable. And I completely LOVE LOVE LOVE the friendship building between JJ and Kenneth.

I haven't tried Bull, NOT a Michael Weatherly fan...so I'm kinda thrilled to hear it's that bad. I usually don't try out comedies unless they look interesting or have an actor I know, so I haven't checked out Kevin can Wait or The Good Place, but Matt Leblanc has a new show coming out soon that I'll be checking out.

Faith, the new season of Highway Thru Hell started this month, what season are you guys on? I need to rant. I remember you asking about Paul, yup he drives trucks like that. but usually it's low bedding heavy equipment or hauling hay.
Far behind you, I think I have finished season 2 and seen about half the third, I think. I'm not sure, it's on hiatus here. But you can rant anyway

I haven't tried anything new here yet, I hardly ever get anytime now a days.

We have such a lovely weather here now, sun and about 5 degrees Celsius and the nature is breathtaking.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

oh man, I'm so behind with shows right now, I'm not aware of Speechless, I dropped This is us, its sooooo boring.

so hows it going guys? I'm freeeeee, last day for month end and I'm exhausted, I just hope they dont extend it, looking forward to SPN next week
Old 10-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gelly, I did see this weeks. I think it's the sweetest one yet.

I finally got a cinnamon bun today too.

Faith, I don't have much time to rant tonight, but I will get to ranting about it. here is this one guy named Colin he's my favorite out of the guys they have left, and he's good. He had this dangerous tow to do, a semi loaded with dangerous goods flipped, and he had to put it back up right, and tow it out of the ditch, and you gotta do it once do it right or you might blow up. He's in Edmonton and here Jamie and Scott are back in Hope calling him and telling him how to do it, and drawing diagrams and stuff...THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WRECK! Collin knows what he's doing, back off and let him do his job. [SPOILER]...He got the job done and didn't blow anybody up either.

Jaye, I gave up on This is Us too, like the cast, but OH.MY.GOSH I need some action in my tv shows...like give me something. I don't do the whole family bitch and moan shows.

I tried Frequency last night...good show! I watched because of Riley Smith but surprise Anthony Ruivivar is on it as well! ...but gosh I wish he'd play a nice guy once in awhile. He hasn't played somebody nice since Carlos...and even then Carlos was kind of an ass.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wiiiiish I was watchign new shows. I got lazy and didn't try to figure out what was on when.

Hiiiii!
Old 10-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenn, why are you not watching new shows? If you start because most of them are steaming if you do that kinda thing. ...(In order of days and not likability)...Conviction (), Timeless (), Designated Survivor (), Lethal Weapon (), Speechless (), Frequency () & Notorious ()

I've given them codes
= Decent, May or may not stick with.
= Very good, chances are good I'm sticking with it
= Hell yeah I'm sticking with it, it's freaken awesome!
= I WANT TO MARRY THIS SHOW!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-08-2016, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Beee...I"m lazy! I need to binge watch 2 seasons of Supernatural before the premiere
Closed Thread   Post New Thread