Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen in 8x14 "Trial And Error" SPN Episode Discussion

Trial and Error
February 13th 2013
The CW

KEVIN DECIPHERS THE TABLET — Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) deciphers the tablet and figures out how to close the gates of Hell. He tells Sam and Dean that according to the tablet one person must face a series of three tests designed by God. The first one – kill a hellhound. Sam and Dean argue over who should complete the trials.

Kevin Parks directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay tftnt and I'm ready for tonight's episode its looks interesting!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loved this episode! Dean decorating his room!!! But bad Sam had to fling garbage in it! lol I LOVED Dean making the burgers and how Sam even had to admit how good they were and took the burger in the car with him! I really liked the boys' speeches to each other. I agree with Sam that Dean would be on a sucide mission and needs to want to live again and he told Dean he was a genuis! I'm happy Sam seems to be back, the stuff he said to Dean was really sweet.

Supernatural seems to be back!!

Supernatural . Reign. Sleepy Hollow. The Walking Dead.
eri_spnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

GIF post!

Old 02-14-2013, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

JOHN DEERE TRACTOR!!! A huge step up from the Kubota they used in the first season!

TAMARA BRAUN!!

DEAN NESTING!!

THE BOYS IN GLASSES!!

DEAN COOKING!!

"JR and the gang"

Loved the brotherly moments. Not thrilled that Sam is the one going through the trials though. I would have preferred it was Dean, it seems it's always Sam doing the 'main' arcs. but still, I love that the brothers are acting the way they use to back in season one. I've loved the last four episodes!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it would be good for Dean to do the trials in the state of mind that he's in though. He and Sam both said it would be a sucide mission for Dean. He wouldn't be safe or care that if he got killed. After Dean's speech to Sam, I knew I didn't want him to complete the trials. I like that Sam is doing them because Sam wants to live and he did it for Dean, so his brother wouldn't possibly die. I really liked his speech to Dean, it explained to me prefectly why Sam should do the trials.

BUT I think after some time has passed (hopefully Dean's self-worth isn't so low after he begins to believe in what Sam told him) that Dean should do the angel tablet trials.

I was all for Dean doing the trials but after watching the episode and listening to what each brother had to say, I'm pleased with the way it turned out.

(Just my opinion )

Old 02-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I still have so many feels from last night's episode! I loved it!

The episode had a classic feel to it! I loved seeing the brothers being close and caring about each other and their speeches to each other omg amazing! Damn Sam and Dean looked so hot in glasses!

Haha yes the Dallas reference and Tamamra Braun were awesome parts of the episode too!