Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen in 7x13 "The Slice Girls" SPN Episode Discussion

The Slice Girls
February 3, 2012
The CW

Sam and Dean investigate a case where the victims' hands and feet have been severed and each have been branded with a strange symbol. While Sam does some research at a local university, Dean heads to one of his favorite places to investigate – the town bar. Dean strikes up a conversation with a local named Lydia (guest star Sara Canning, "The Vampire Diaries"), and the two go back to her place for a one-night stand with some serious consequences. Sam discovers the symbol on the bodies is a sign of Amazon warriors.

Jerry Wanek directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

SO DO NOT WANT! I'd rather have clothed Dean and a decent plot line, thank you very much!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! i'm ready for the episode! i just hope its good!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it! I was so sure I was going to hate it, the storyline is one that should be annoying and pointless...yet I liked it.

Shirtless!Dean! could not stop staring!! that Tattoo. the abs. Chest and perky nipples! ...what happened in the rest of the episode? I kind of zoned out for awhile
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes loved the episode too & yes shirtless dean was ultra sexy!
Old 02-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think i was going to like it either. My main excitment over it was shirtless Dean which I did love the man gets more gorgeous as the years go by.

I was glad they were talking about Bobby it did break my heart into a million pieces though when Sam mentioned they burned Bobby's body. I loved how Dean was carrying around his flask even though I'm still worried that Dean drinks too much to cover up his emontions. We saw how much they truly missed him and were struggling when it came to knowing that they could never call him again for advice or research questions. They really loved Bobby and now they're dealing with the fact that he is never coming back.

I'm glad they finally addressed that a monster is a monster and they have to be killed before they kill again. I think that Sam really got that Dean did what he had to do when it came to Amy even though he knew Sam would be hurt by it. Dean's emotions got to him a little bit, but in the end that girl was a monster and Sam knew he had to kill her before she killed Dean or anyone else. I think they both kinda got where the other was coming from even though they didn't acknowledge it.

I was happy to hear Sam tell Dean just don't die. No matter what at the end of hte day it's Dean and Sam and they truly do love eah other.
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

i was oddly surprised!!! it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be! and it actually had some touching moments.....

still the best part of the episode was Dean/Jensen shirtless that body of his...my god....... and the tattoo...ive always loved the tattoo....
Old 02-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes the eppy was good! i loved they talked about bobby too! i love that sam wants dean to know he has to stay alive too & yes dean's shirtless scene was so hot!
Old 02-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

yes the best parts of the episode were shirtless Dean, their talk about Bobby and the ending where Sam told Dean he needed him to stay alive

also i think Dean and Sam understand where the other was coming from now that their roles were reversed in this episode.....because it was similar to the situation with Amy....
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I did not really care for it it had its moments like with the brother bickering, but it was a bit off.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes i def loved dam & dean bantering!