Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen in 6x11 "Appointment In Samarra" SPN Episode Discussion

"Appointment In Samarra"
December 10, 2010
The CW

Dean seeks out Death to help get Sam's soul back. Death tells Dean he will help Sam if Dean will agree to act as Death for 24 hours. Meanwhile, Sam decides he doesn't want his soul back and asks Balthazar for a protective spell to keep his soul out of his body. Balthazar tells Sam he needs the blood of his father for the spell to work and since John Winchester is dead, Sam decides Bobby is the next best thing.

Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Sera Gamble & Robert Singer.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

OMG this sounds like it could get really bad

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOVE THE GUEST STARS IN THIS EPISODE!! CAN'T WAIT!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'll hope your excitement means there's hope for this eppi.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I shall gush your ear off when you see it. One of my movie heroes is guest staring.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I can easily say without any doubts it was THE BEST epi of season so far!!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG!!! I freaking love this episode!

I was screaming and yelling throught the whole episode. I was soooo nervous about Bobby and Sam eventuallly killing him.

I love Bobby!!! I can´t put into words how great he is. I didn´t expect him (yeah silly me) to suspect Sam so early on.
I was cheering when he knocked Sam out and when Sam told him he shouldn´t have corned himself - I was soooo happy to see Bobbys reaction to it.
This man is pure genius!!! And when Sam tried to stab him - and Dean punched him in the face - I was screaming so loud and sooo happy to see him.

Dean as Death was so interesting and heartbreaking. Jensen did such an amazing job again. Showing all of these emotion with only his face and his attitude.

My favorite moment was when the camera focused on the eyes/faces from Dean and Sam in- and outside of the Panicroom. SOOOOO INTENSE!

And Death is so creepy and scary and all around just great!!! He has so much style and class and rock the scene where he is in.

Of course the ending is killing me but at least we know that Sam got his soul back and that we will get Sammy back...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope that Sam will scratch the walls and we will see and hear about his time in hell (in the near future). Because Jared will be so amazing in it.

All actors were toplevel again in this awesome episode!!!!! I am still totally overwhelmed with emotions about this masterpiece.
Thank you cast and crew for an amazing first half of season 6.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked this episode! It seems like the season is just going to start now, like until now they were just dragging out what was supposed to happen in the first 4 episode.

Anyway Dean as Death was great. He reacted as I expected him to. We've seen a darker Dean again when he let the robber suffer and I liked that. And I also liked that he learned from his mistake and he took the little girl after all to not to interfere with natural order. Though somehow Tess bothered me in this episode. I always liked her when we've seen her but now it seemed like she's not the Tess we've known before but a different character.

Sam was creepy! Jared did a good job. And what's with the writers making Sam getting Bobby's blood? It happened in Mystery Spot and now.

I also liked that we got a mention about Adam, though it was never a question who Dean would choose.

It ended pretty much the way I thought it would with Sam's soul back, now I just hope that since Sam begged not to get his soul back into him he won't start to resent Dean for doing it.
Sea10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode.

First let's get the shallow out of the way...JENSEN AS GORGEOUS AS EVER!

secondly...Dean/Tessa! :LOVE: I Love when Tessa comes back. Jensen/Lindsey have a beautiful chemistry together. And I liked that Tessa was a bit more badass here then we've seen her.

Glad that somebody FINALLY asked about Adam! ....sad they couldn't save him...yet. I have hopes that they wont give up.

Sam here proved more than ever that he needs his soul. How could he even think to kill Bobby...ok a compliment of sorts because he thought of Bobby as a father...but STILL!

Dean as Death... Great work by Jensen.

lastly...SAMMY HAS HIS SOUL! ...i'll party now...because you know this will only bite them in the ass later.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

So I finally got to watch it.

First off, best episode of the season, I've been feeling eh all season about the eps but this one nailed it.

Dean as death was good, Jensen did great with all the emotion.

Tessa!

I'm glad they shoved Sam's soul back into him because if they hadn't I seriously would have been annoyed. I mean cmon he went as far as to want to kill Bobby. Gonna be some great stuff when they come back with new eps.

And the guest stars in this one
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread