Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen in 6x05 "Live Free Or Twihard" SPN Episode Discussion

"Live Free Or Twihard"
October 22, 2010
The CW, 9/8c

After a group of young girls go missing, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize that a group of vampires have taken up residence in the small town. After a fight with two of the blood-suckers, Dean is bitten and turns into a vampire. Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) tells Dean he can change him back but he'd have to get the blood of the vampire who turned him. Dean infiltrates the nest and runs into the Alpha.

Jan Eliasburg directed the episode written by Brett Matthews.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Can not wait for this episode! So excited! What is creepy vampire Dean like I wonder...

I is on the Tumblr now: The Dork Mistress
EggrollLuvsYa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Jensen was awesome in tonight's episode! Sexy but kinda creepy as a vampire.....
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen was awesome...storyline...was not! WTF Was that?!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

The storyline was iffy at best. It kind of didn't make any sense besides showing that monsters are really getting weird and Sammy's getting a little too wonky for my taste. Not disappointed, just a whole lot of confused and I pray that we get some answers soon or at least clues to figure out what's wrong with Sam. Dean was good in this episode though, everyone was. I just hope we get something next episode. The Twilight jabs in this episode were hilarious! Poor Dean practically scaring Lisa and Ben. I definitely think Sam used Dean...again on a hunt! Jeez! What's wrong with him?? I wanna know darnit!!

I is on the Tumblr now: The Dork Mistress
EggrollLuvsYa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

What the heck was that???? Someone tell me that Sam did not just stand there and watched Dean get turned and even freaking smirked during it!!!!! I mean what the hell, really????

Vampire!Dean was sexy. But beyond that I really don't know what to say about to story, it felt anticlimactic again. I'm really not impressed with these alpha storylines. For me they don't really add to the already established mythology and it feels stupid for me that suddenly there's a way to get your soul back after making a deal and suddenly you can be turned back to a human after being a vampire.

I really hope we are starting to get answers soon and the stories pick up a little because so far this season is really not doing it for me.
Sea10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sandra I agree with every single word you said! This is not the show I fell in love with. Never liked Sam much, but he has never been this bad, ok sure he spent time in hell, not nearly as much as Dean...yet Dean's not sitting back watching monsters torture and turn him and then smirking about it. ...only half decent thing about this episode was sexyDean and Dean trying to chew on Lisa and Ben...if that's not enough to break them up I don't know what is!

Anyway next week we get Dean/Cas...that will save my sanity for a bit longer.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Even if I am totally disappointed and devastated of Sam - I really like this episode.

Good story telling and keeping the suspense.

The Twillight jokes were funny.

Jensen did such an awesome job as Vamp!Dean. When he first gets back in the hotelroom and everything is to loud and to bright - is acted really well. And what broke my heart the most is Deans "Sammy" when he was bite on the street. When he meets Lisa I got really scared for a moment and felt so bad for him during it. But what was he thinking when he went anyway....

Jared is doing a terrific job as this different (icecold) Sam. Although I really wished we would get our beloved Sammy back - Jareds acting is topnote!!!

I can not not love Sammy but I can´t tell you how much my heart broke when I saw him just standing there and watching Dean get turned. For the life of me I can´t imaging what he was thinking and why would he do such a thing?
The writers must have a really reallly good explanation for it otherwise I don´t know if I can forgive Sammy. Sure I love him and until now I got lots of excuses to defend him but this time I can not come up with a single one.
I got the impression that he couldn´t care less for Dean and that was sooo horrible to watch. He didn´t even asked him once how Dean felt or shown any signs that he cared at all. At the end I wanted to hug Dean big time I felt so sorry for him.

But I am glad that he got suspisious again about Sammy so maybe we will finally get some answers about him in the next episode. We deserve it !!!!

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread