Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2006, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in
Old 09-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the

Bunny # 243
Old 09-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone

Bunny # 243
Old 09-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was
Old 09-05-2006, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting
Old 09-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting for

Vote for Your Favorite Enemies
Old 09-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting for him

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 09-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting for him to

Bunny # 243
Old 09-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting for him to say

av
Old 09-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen and Nicky started to make-out, but something suddenly caused a loud noise and interrupted them. It was startling when Jessica yelled "Hey, how could you do this favor to her and not invite anyone from the block to this party." "I forgot", was Jensen's yellow bellied sticking sticker. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her. Jared smiled at her and painted a portrait. Could she know how it would look on a gorgeous day without Jared on the beach and Jensen strolling through the park. When the movie began to play they all popped out of their beds and sang "I played the fool". Bananas fell from the Mississippi river, and they all decided to swim towards the house of wax. When a large fish swam into the brick house, Alec ran to the storage shed and dived into the stack of logs piled on top of the bare ground then, went around towards the car to find his flashlight. He found a bone that was shattered into a little piece of powder. He jumped backwards over himself onto the middle car parked next to the large dumpster and fell down. When he found the crawling ant all shook up and scared of the big foot that almost smooshed it. Jared looked around eagerly for his friend who was waiting for the steak to finish cooking his onions and chocolate creame. Once a upon time, Dean Winchester, decided to dance naked. All the girls decided that they were very tired, so they went to find a store for sleeping bags. Once they arrived at the store everyone got a blue sleeping bag and some pillows. In a recent poll, Jensen beat Jared by ten votes. Jared thought that Jensen wasn't being treated nicely by all the people in the group. Everyone was waiting for him to say good-bye.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread

{Max&Alec}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread