Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2019, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids
Old 08-20-2019, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 08-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The
Old 08-21-2019, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 08-23-2019, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King
Old 08-23-2019, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 08-23-2019, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended
Old 08-23-2019, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 08-23-2019, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the
Old 08-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 08-24-2019, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids enjoyed
Old 08-24-2019, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids enjoyed the

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 08-24-2019, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids enjoyed the movie
Old 08-24-2019, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids enjoyed the movie and

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 08-24-2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

At Jensen's swim meet we took a picture of him and Jared because they wanted their picture taken so they could post it on instagram. The photo was very cute and got liked a lot. Their friends wanted to have a picture with Jensen and his dog taken a while to pose for it was difficult to get a camera to take a picture. Jensen went to change into more clothes so they could get lunch and go to the store for some new clothes. They left the pool to go to the store for some new clothes and shoes,then everyone went to Jared's for a quick lunch and a drink before they had to go to work on the new movie they were filming..After wards Jared and Jensen went out for new food for everyone to enjoy at the brewery. Everyone got a invitation for the biggest part of the year being a fun time for families and pets to go and spend time together; for every one who wanted to go to a family event. The day was getting warmer so Jensen and Jared brought some icecream for everyone at the brewery to enjoy the sun shining and everyone having to go to the shop. That night after the party ended Jensen and his family. went to the new movie for kids called The Lion King everyone recommended it; the kids enjoyed the movie and so