Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, he fathered a monster baby, but in his defense he didn't know the woman was a monster. Although I am disappointed he didn't use protection, I mean he's Dean Winchester! How does he know not to use protection! Yuck!

The scenes are so far and few in between it's hard to keep track of them.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg Bee I hope we get more Mark of Cain spoilers soon!
Old 04-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Yup, he fathered a monster baby, but in his defense he didn't know the woman was a monster. Although I am disappointed he didn't use protection, I mean he's Dean Winchester! How does he know not to use protection! Yuck!

The scenes are so far and few in between it's hard to keep track of them.
Yeah seriously that's a pretty lame storyline. Why couldn't they have at least made that one kid actually his? Ben? I guess that would mean Dean would be happy by something and why would he give him that

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
~inside_of_love~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm dying for mark of cain stuff to quin.

I was upset Ben wasn't his...and then we got more of Ben and Lisa...then I was perfectly fine with Ben not being his.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Supernatural 9.18 Photos: Will Castiel Make a Deal With Metatron? Photos 14 of 20
Old 04-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Rita for the link!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Rita.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen talking about playing Dean in S10...

Quote:
When you’ve been around on TV for as long as “Supernatural” has, you basically have to expect that there are going to be some changes here and there. Even with that being said, though, the idea of Dean becoming a demon moving forward completely blew our mind. It was one of the most shocking cliffhangers to date, and it certainly sets the stage for an interesting tenth season of the show in the fall.

This will be one of the bigger challenges that Jensen Ackles has faced playing the character, but based on what he is saying now he appears more than up for the challenge. Just take a look at what he had to say on this subject while at Jus In Bello Con (a.k.a. Jibcon) late last month:

“With every twist and turn in the storyline, I’ve always taken comfort in knowing that I can find a Dean within that storyline. No matter where they throw us, like when they called us up and said ‘this is an idea we want to throw at you, what do you guys think about going this far out of the box?’ My only request was ‘do I ever not play Dean,’ and they said ‘no, you’ll always play Dean,’ and I was like ‘I can play Dean in any situation. I can find a way to play him because I’m close to him and I know him.’

“I think to add the demon aspect is going to be challenging, because I might not be able to outplay Dean, because he’s going to be very internalized. Sometimes, that doesn’t translate to screen. As an actor you have to find a way to relate that to the screen … I think Jared’s done an amazing job with the challenges that he’s faced with Sam, playing Sam being someone else with bits of Sam. My hat’s off to him. I’ve always really had to play Dean for the most part. There have been little episodes where I’ve gone off … So I’m interested in [what the writers do], because they dictate how Dean goes. I have a lot of faith in our writers, as they have a lot of faith in us, and hopefully the collaboration will be something that you guys enjoy.”

The biggest thing that we feel about this story is that if written well, it could be outstanding; however, it’s also risky to separate the brothers with this much physical and emotional distance, and one wrong move could turn it into a mess.
Source
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting and it will be interesting to see how the demon Dean storyline will play out in season 10!

I started a new SPN spoiler thread on the spoiler board!

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/supernat...ever-63125089/
Old 06-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm anxious to see how Jensen plays it. It's going to be awesome. I just hope Dean isn't to angsty about it all for Jensen's sake. He tends to take Dean home with him when Dean is having a rough time.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-04-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it might be different this time around since he knows how to adjust to his character after the other time he went really dark
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true.

We spend so much time with angsty Dean, I'm hoping he doesn't really angst about this. I hope he sort of embraces it, like makes it work for him.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder that too! I guess well have to wait & see what happens.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

New blurb about S10

Quote:
Crowley (Mark Sheppard) and the Mark of Cain pulled Dean (Jensen Ackles) back from the total darkness of death during "Do You Believe in Miracles," and left him to look through the darkened eyes of a demon instead. Considering Dean railed against becoming one of Crowley's minions during season 3, it's safe to say he and Sammy (Jared Padalecki) will be looking for a cure by time season 10 rolls around.

There is one known way to cure a demon, but using it could come at a high price for Sam. The younger Winchester brother proved during "Sacrifice" that he could use the Men of Letter's formula to cure even Crowley, but doing so would result in his own untimely death. Unless, of course, Gadreel's (Tahmoh Penikett) healing removed any repercussions of the Trails from Sam's system.

Jensen Ackles Believes Demon Dean Will Retain Human Aspects of Dean, Explains New Demon Challenge

"There is a possible way, which might be the way that ultimately Sam saves Dean," Ackles stated at Rome's fifth annual Jus In Bello Con. "I don't know that there's another way that we've introduced on the show. Granted, there might be another way. He might get Crowley to talk, he might get another demon to talk or maybe Castiel's got some new-found power with Metatron and his situation. I don't know. There are question marks there about what's going to happen, but there is definitely an option on the table."

However, Dean's Mark of Cain may complicate matters even further.

"I don't know if it will work because then again...Dean is probably going to be a little bit more powerful than a regular demon with the Mark of Cain so I don't know how that locks the demon in even more or what," Ackles explained. "These are all questions that I have as well so I'll be interested to see how the writers play it out."

Find out more when Supernatural returns to The CW this fall.
Source
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting Bee and I'm ready to see what happens next!