Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

The spoilers have me so excited for this episode.

Jen
BlackSparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

I've come across tons of spoilers so there ya go, I'm not sure about Rick Springfield tho.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Foundry
October 27th 2016
The CW
OH BABY – When a crying baby leads to death in a mysterious abandoned house, Mary (guest star Samantha Smith), Sam (Jared Padelicki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) decide to investigate. Meanwhile, Castiel’s (Misha Collins) hunt for Lucifer (guest star Rick Springfield) leads him, begrudgingly, to partner up with Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard).

Written by Robert Berens
Directed by Robert Singer

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Too much non-brother stuff. Cas/Crowley/Lucifer/Rowena...DON'T CARE!

Mary...DON'T CARE!

The case? Could have been interesting but they wasted so much time on Mary's drama and Lucifer that it was hard to get into the case.

I was willing to give Mary a chance...but that chance has come and gone, I know she's going through her own crap, being dead and coming back 30 years later will do that to a person...but she broke Dean's heart. One more person added to the long list of people that leave him, and this one probably hurts the most.

Great acting by Jensen. He broke my heart, just a simple look and flinch away from Mary and I was crying. He didn't have to say a word.

Dean deserves better!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-30-2016, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Totally agree, I knew Mary coming back was gonna backfire somehow, they can never have any positivity in their lives esp Dean, not only did Mary turn against him being possesed she also walked out on him, how can she do that? as for the rest of the crew, GTFO serious Cas and Crowley referring to themselves as Beyonce and Jay-Z? are you kidding me? can they get more lame? then there's Lucifer and Rowena? why????? Angel/Demon/Witch all a team is whack!!!!!!!! my head hurts.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cas and Crowley were suppose to be the comedic relief....they didn't do a very good job of it. So far this season, the storytelling has been so disjointed. Let's focus on the Winchesters...then once we get that all sorted out, start giving us some Crowley/Cas/Lucifer if they must. (personally I can live without it.)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

American Nightmare
November 3rd 2016
The CW
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a case that leads them to a devout religious family that lives off the grid. The brothers realize that the parents are hiding a huge secret that could destroy them all. Meanwhile, Dean struggles to accept Mary’s (guest star Samantha Smith) latest decision.

Written by: Davy Perez
Directed by: John Showalter

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

OMG the memories those collars bring but I'm not sure how this ep is gonna pull on my emotions regarding Dean.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want to get zapped by lightening or anything...but if our church had priests that looked like the Winchesters...I would have spent a lot more time there!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

seriously, OMG I would volunteer so much at that church the ep was a bit slow but I like it, had that old SPN feel and them on the road with baby, the only thing that ruined it was the talk about Mary and how Dean is dealing with it, I knew it was affect him in a major way, he felt so rejected cause she wasn't answering the phone and when she finally called Dean did not know how to address her either as mom or Mary.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only thing the Mary storyline has going for it, is for once there is family drama that doesn't have a Dean vs Sam thing....yet. It's nice not to have them mostly on the same page.

I enjoyed the episode, not going down as amazing or anything but it was okay.

4 episodes into the season and I'm already sick of the British MOL stuff.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

The One You’ve Been Waiting For
November 10th 2016
The CW

EVERYBODY STILL HATES HITLER – After learning that the soul of Adolf Hitler has been trapped in a 1930’s gold pocket watch, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must act quickly to prevent a group of Nazi necromancers from resurrecting the Führer.

Written by Meredith Glynn
Directed by Nina Lopez Corado

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually watched this...well I recorded it cause I fell asleep!

IT's been so long since I've watched an episode the same nigth it came one

Pie...he didn't want pie at the beginning!

I will say...this episode being about Hilter...after this week.

And the twitter line..and well. It's weird.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! It's ironic as hell that it aired right after the election. The writers probably did it on purpose knowing it would air around the same time.

As for the episode...LOVED IT! So much fun!

First off JUST Dean/Sam.

Then all the banter in he beginning...first Dean isn't hungry then he says 'later' to pie?! But Sammy is so cute the whole time. I really got a big brother feel off Sammy this week.

Adored Ellie...she was so much fun! I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

The son guy...I can't remember his name...did he have a name? Either way, I liked him too, Actually I ship him with Ellie. THEY COULD WORK!

DEAN WITH THE GRANADE LAUNCHER!! OMG That was so freaken adorable! I LOVED how Sammy was, we'll get to use it soon. Like totally trying to make Dean feel better by leaving it behind. (that's where I got the big brother feel, or an awesome little brother feel.

And then the whole "I killed Hitler" Thing Sammy is never going to hear the end of that one.

And of course we end with Dean wanting pie...all is right in their world for now.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah the timing of this ep is really ironic with what has happened with this election but it feels good they kicked some Nazi ass

The granade launcher scene awesome, Dean pouting after not being able to play with his toy was so adorable, too funny how Dean fumbled with that ship looks of great Dean moments I'm loving it's still just the boys doing their thing