Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean Winchester SPN S12 - Episode Discussion Thread #1: 12x22 & 12x23 - "Who We Are" & "All Along the Watchtower"

Each new episode will be posted in here with a summary like a normal discussion.
Thread title will change weekly when a new episode airs.
Just because an episode has passed that doesn't mean you can't discuss it! More talk the better.

Keep Calm and Carry On
October 13th 2016
The CW

MAMA WINCHESTER IS BACK — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is overwhelmed as he comes face to face with his mom, Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith). Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is fighting for his life after Toni, from the Woman of Letters, shot him.

Directed by Phil Sgriccia
Written by Andrew Dabb

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know, I know...it's a bit too early...but I figure it's never too early to get excited and start discussing!

We usually don't do the promo thing...but thought I'd try it...should we keep it for future episodes?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Ok sure, it is getting close and I'm so ready
Old 10-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally somebody replied!

I gave in to temptation and looked at the promo pics for this episode...good gosh is Jensen beautiful. ....but I honestly do watch for the plot.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

WOW Is it time already! Where did the time go?! But at least this is a good thing.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm anxious for the new season. ...even though we're bound to have some Dean light episodes. (at least the reason for them is great! )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

That's true

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

my gosh I've seen so many spoilers, I was not looking for them at all but geez, its all over tumblr
Old 10-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't do tumblr so so far...still not too bad on the spoiler front. I did watch the preview the J's posted today, but it was for more then one episode.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-15-2016, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

good you did'nt get too spoiled, even after watching the ep I've already seen far more then I would like. I did really like this ep, Dean interactions with Mary was great, he remembers everything, love the way he caught Mary up to date, too funny her facial expression seing the back seat of baby

but how did that chick whoop on both Dean and Cas? and Sam not totally taking out that chick holding him when he had the chance
Old 10-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm finding it hard to find the words for this episode...I liked it, I thought it was one of the strongest season openers we've had in quite awhile, but yet there wasn't much to squee about. Like great episode...but why I don't know.

First off (and yes I know this is a Jensen board but...) PADAFEET! WET PADAFEET! SO PRETTY!!

okay where was I?

I like that Mary doesn't remember anything...I'm hoping we see more of the moments she finds things out, like the realization that her kids still became hunters, I would have like that fleshed out a bit more. Or when she finds out her father fed Dean and Sam over to Crowley stuff like that.

Dean...how much more can he take on? He needs time to regroup, he just finished his whole face off with Amara, then there's Mary and now Sam's missing and being tortured! It's a lot.

Sammy! He's so alone right now, he thinks Dean is dead, he's being tortured and drugged...which is actually bugging me more then the torture, because we know what he's been through between Lucifer and Gadreel...and this bitch is going to drug him and play with his mind? SHE MUST DIE!

Mary...surprised she killed a human (well deserved I must say!) but still a human, is it a mother bear moment, or was this something that her and her father didn't have a problem with? Who knows!

Cas...can you be more useless?

The boys better be reunited soon! One episode apart was more then enough.

Jaye, there was some kind of sigils on her brass knuckles, right before she starts fighting they light up, they must be giving her strength or protecting her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-16-2016, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

oh thanks, I didn't notice they lite up, even more reason for Mary to take her out sense it seemed there was no stopping her from taking out Dean. Still Sam is more skilled to know he had to take her out to escape so I still dont get that part unless like you said the human thing
Old 10-17-2016, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Sam didn't kill her because she was human, it's a line he and Dean very rarely cross...they have, but very far and few in between. He should have killed her though because he would be free right now...at the very least tie her up. You would think Sam would know better...but in his defense, he's been through a lot, and he still thinks Dean is dead. I can see him loosing his fight.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-18-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mamma Mia
Thursday October 20th 2016
The CW
RICK SPRINGFIELD GUEST STARS — Dean (Jensen Ackles), Castiel (Misha Collins) and Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) have a lead on Sam (Jared Padalecki) and set out to rescue him. Dean is uncomfortable with putting Mary in danger but she insists on going along. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) is tipped off that Lucifer has taken over the body of rock star Vince Vicente (guest star Rick Springfield).

Written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming
Directed by Thomas Wright

I'm going to start putting the preview under spoiler tag until the episode airs, for those who are trying to say super spoiler free, because sometimes the cover of the preview is spoilery its self.

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Actual spoiler under the cut!

Spoiler:
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread