Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

For an episode about Hitler...it was so...I don't know...like uplifting...not the Hitler part of course, but just the boys and their banter and Dean being his adorable self and Sammy being nerdy with his HP stuff, it was all so great.

Also cute that Sam got the Harry Potter line when Jensen's the HP fanboy.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox
Thursday November 17th 2016
The CW

When hunters gather together to celebrate the life and tragic death of one of their own, Sam (Jared Padalecki) Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) must take action when a demon starts picking off hunters one by one.

Written by Steven Yockey
Directed by John Bedham

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

both Mary and Jody, hmmm I dont even know what to expect and I hope they dont just welcome back with open arms and let her know that walk out was not cool I got a feeling tho they wont be to hard on her, its only natural I guess
Old 11-16-2016, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could go without seeing either one of them. Are their no other hunters we know? What about Garth? Or Chrissy?! (she's all ready in Vancouver shooting Arrow...just go next door for a day. ) Hopefully it's just Jody and not the rest of her annoying gang.

I'm guessing the boys wont hold anything against Mary...Sam didn't seem that upset from the start and Dean seems to 'understand' that she needs space.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

HaHa I've been watching the actress Chrissy on Arrow, she got action skills

yeah Mary leaving didn't affect Sam as much but Dean will do anything for family so he probably won't hold grudge
Old 11-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really want Dean to be selfish one of these days.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-17-2016, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

certainly he needs to be, Dean was a little snobbish with Mary and rightfully so, she should up to that hunter house and seems not too happy to see the boys. Billie would have done us a favor probably, if Mary is that miserable although reunited with her sons, maybe she should go back. Sam and Dean has fans this ep wss meh....there were pretty much stuck in that house while things were coming out about them all.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Secrets were coming out...but FOR ONCE nothing earth shattering came out about Dean and Sam! I was racking my brain trying to think of what one of them is keeping secret but nothing. Because this is about the time in the season where one finds out something and they split up or get ticked off. ...I was wondering if Billy was going to mention Dean's attempted suicide...because we don't know if Sam knows yet. That could have been interesting.

AN EPISODE BASED IN CANADA AND NOT JUST THAT BUT IN MANITOBA! Of all the provinces they could have chosen...they chose Manitoba. (sorry had to squee)

Anyway...on to the show!

I may not care for Mary at all, but I do adore Samantha Smith...that said...I'm not sure they should have used her for the flashback...it would have made more sense to bring Amy back. The braided hair really didn't do the trick. And we did see Amy's Mary pregnant with Dean, so it would be believe she was the Mary then...but I guess the show is running into that probably where they're almost up to the point where Sam's Mary was the one in the pilot, which was only 3 years after the flashback...so what do you do. Still would have been cool to see Amy again and have both Mary's in the episode.

I'm so over Billy! Are there no other reapers around? Could Tessa come back somehow? Everybody else comes back...why not reapers? Who reaps a reaper anyway? (and how are people still dying if Death is dead? )

I liked Asa (if for no other reason because he was Canadian...what?). And I liked the Twins. Buddy was cool...until the end.

Jody is usually hit or miss with me...but I enjoyed her in this episode, I was really hoping this wouldn't be the one where she gets killed. LOVED that the 'girls' weren't with her.

Mary is still annoying me.

DEAN! It's so cute he's still gushing about killing Hitler. Typical Dean. Plus he's still being happy so that was a plus. I also think once the hunt is done and they're back on the road, he's gonna get a kick of people having stories about the Winchester brothers.

Sammy is way too understanding about the whole Mary thing. But LOVED that he stopped Mary from chasing after Dean. He knows Dean's issues and why he needs his space and I'm glad he was being protective of Dean right then.

Over all good episode. I enjoyed it. Plus...NOT ONE MENTION OF A CERTAIN ANGEL! I love episodes like this one, just the boys.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

My typos lol, yes Dean still so very proud of himself for that hitler kill I just don't get the way Mary is dealing with things, it's like they have to beg to spend time with her glad for the boys still I on their own tho
Old 11-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mary's ticking me off, she's so standoffish yet you can see she's a bit jealous of Jody...can't have it both ways!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Right and Jody noticed Mary hesitance with the boys and said how amazing they are, Mary is lucky to have them but she can't seem to grasp it
Old 11-19-2016, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mary is a *bleep*. Like where does she get off? She's all oh poor me...what about the boys and what they've been through? Doesn't that count for anything? She's so busy being selfish. Never thought I'd say this but John is looking like the better parent.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-20-2016, 08:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Mary is a *bleep*. Like where does she get off? She's all oh poor me...what about the boys and what they've been through? Doesn't that count for anything? She's so busy being selfish. Never thought I'd say this but John is looking like the better parent.
I'm with you on this one! I don't get how she doesn't see her behavior as a slap in the face to the boys.

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's being completely clueless...and I just don't get it. This is the same woman who was all I don't want my kids to be raised as hunters blah blah blah...so she comes back. KNOWS they were raised that way, knows what they went through...literally going to hell and back, and she could care less...it's all about her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rock Never Dies
Thursday December 1st 2016
The CW
RICK SPRINGFIELD ROCKS OUT AS LUCIFER – Lucifer (Rick Springfield) realizes that as rock star Vince Vincente, he can get his fans to do whatever he wants. Thrilled with this power, Lucifer arranges to play a secret VIP concert in order to kill all of them. Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) enter the underbelly of the music industry to try to stop him.

Directed by Eduardo Sanchez
Written by Robert Berens

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread