Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2016, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought episode was good! How the curse was transmitted kind of reminded of the movie It Follows.

I love the ending scent between Sam and Dean! I love that Sam knew understand that Dean/Amara have a connection and wants to help Dean and didn't judge him. Love the brothers are talking and trying to not keep secrets anymore.

I also think Sam will find about Casimir in the episode that is week too.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really proud of Sam lately. This is the Sam we were first introduced to, the one who thought the world of Dean. Somewhere along the way things got all messed up but they are finally back on track.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vessel
February 17th 2016
The CW
LUCIFER (AS CASTIEL) SENDS DEAN BACK IN TIME – Hoping to find a weapon powerful enough to defeat Amara (guest star Emily Swallow), Dean (Jensen Ackles) convinces “Castiel,” (Misha Collins) who is still Lucifer, to send him back in time to the last reported sighting of the Hand of God. Lucifer sees the potential in getting his hands on this weapon so goes along as Castiel and sends Dean to 1944 to the fated submarine mission that sunk the Hand of God. Meanwhile, continuing his charade with Sam (Jared Padalecki) while they wait for Dean’s return, Lucifer plans his next move.

Directed by John Badham
Written by Robert Berens

Old 02-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

I'm not even sure how I feel about this ep, it was a bit slow and I'm not feeling women of letters I like the idea of it being exclusive to the men. Argh this Casifer crap is annoying, I don't like seeing the boys being played like that and having Crowley as a pet is just a waste, why every ep they're making him weaker and weaker

I'm glad Sam sent Lucifer ass packing only no doubt he'll be back, the hand of God thing confused me well guess I didn't like it since I have nothing good to say
Old 02-20-2016, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Jaye, it wasn't an awful episode...but It's not going down on my list of favorites of the season either.

Good points....

- Dean as a sailor.
- Sammy being protective.
- Sammy being worried.
- Sammy wammying Lucifer out of the bunker
- um...that's about it.

Bad points....
- Cas/Casifer...whatever...don't know, don't care!
- puppy Crowley? Really?
- hand of god wasted on a sub that is going to sink anyway?
- CASIFER (I felt the need to stress how much I'm hating that storyline!)

Now that the boys know Lucifer is out...can we get Mark back? I'm disliking the acting choices Misha is doing with the role (and that's the nicest way I can put it). It's really not the role for him.

Plus I'm pissed at Cas, am I suppose to forgive him because he was strong enough to save Sam? Um NO! He wouldn't have had to save Sam if he wasn't busy pouting because he was a third wheel and expendable! but because his nose was bent out of shape he went and said yes to Lucifer without doing his homework! He believed that Lucifer was telling the truth? That he was the only way to defeat Amara? yeah, take his word on that! Lucifer is always going to be in the cage! you leave, make absolutely sure he's the only way then go back for him, not just jump in and say yes! He undid everything the boys did locking him up in the first place!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode & I like the bro scene at the end!
Old 02-23-2016, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Beyond The Mat
February 24th 2016
The CW
WWE CHAMPION MIKE “THE MIZ” MIZANIN GUEST STARS – Dean (Jensen Ackles) sees an obituary notice for a wrestler he and Sam (Jared Padalecki) used to watch when they were kids. Deciding they need a break from tracking the Darkness, the brothers decide to attend the funeral to pay their respects. The funeral is full of wrestlers, including Shawn Harley (guest star Mike “The Miz” Mizanin), a hot shot new wrestler with a fiery temper who pushes everyone’s buttons, and veteran wrestler Gunner Lawless (guest star Aleks Paunovic). Sam and Dean attend the next match to re-live one of their fondest childhood memories but when another wrestler turns up dead, play time quickly turns to work.

Directed by Jerry Wanek
Written by John Bring & Andrew Dabb

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Beyond The Mat
February 24th 2016
The CW
WWE CHAMPION MIKE “THE MIZ” MIZANIN GUEST STARS – Dean (Jensen Ackles) sees an obituary notice for a wrestler he and Sam (Jared Padalecki) used to watch when they were kids. Deciding they need a break from tracking the Darkness, the brothers decide to attend the funeral to pay their respects. The funeral is full of wrestlers, including Shawn Harley (guest star Mike “The Miz” Mizanin), a hot shot new wrestler with a fiery temper who pushes everyone’s buttons, and veteran wrestler Gunner Lawless (guest star Aleks Paunovic). Sam and Dean attend the next match to re-live one of their fondest childhood memories but when another wrestler turns up dead, play time quickly turns to work.

Directed by Jerry Wanek
Written by John Bring & Andrew Dabb

Really looking forward to this episode. I have a feeling along with the MOTW we are going to get a mini cliffhanger sice we are ion hellatus after this for a few weeks (boooo)
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Bee!

I thought the episode was okay because it was nice to Sam & Dean laughing and smiling and just having fun! Fan boy Dean is always funny to watch too!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-25-2016 at 01:07 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it. Not the strongest episode of the season, but definitely good. LOVED Dean fanboying and Sam crushing! Plus it was nice to see a crossroad demon, it's been awhile. Too bad they couldn't save the one guy though.

but the rest of the episode? CASIFER MUST GO! OMG what a train wreck that is. ...glad to see Crowley out though! (Never thought I'd say that)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I liked it. Not the strongest episode of the season, but definitely good. LOVED Dean fanboying and Sam crushing! Plus it was nice to see a crossroad demon, it's been awhile. Too bad they couldn't save the one guy though.

but the rest of the episode? CASIFER MUST GO! OMG what a train wreck that is. ...glad to see Crowley out though! (Never thought I'd say that)
I really liked the episode. Adored the fanboy Dean moments-omg his rolling onto the ring and doing the wrestler moves was so adorable! I guess that's a call back to him being wrestling champ in school when he was staying at that Boys Home.

I am tired of Casifer too-I never really cared for Lucifer as a character and now its just ruining Cas for me. Love that Crowley is out! Let the games begin!
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I liked Dean fan voting and Sam crushing too it was cute!

I'm also not feeling Casifer! We need regular Cas back stat!

Yay Crowley is fighting back and being feisty again!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-26-2016 at 11:08 PM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfaketvboyfriend (View Post)
I really liked the episode. Adored the fanboy Dean moments-omg his rolling onto the ring and doing the wrestler moves was so adorable! I guess that's a call back to him being wrestling champ in school when he was staying at that Boys Home.

I am tired of Casifer too-I never really cared for Lucifer as a character and now its just ruining Cas for me. Love that Crowley is out! Let the games begin!
I loved that part too! All his wrestling moves! Heee! I love seeing the boy-ish side of him like that, gosh knows he didn't get a childhood.

I've been done with Cas for awhile, he's not the Cas we were given back in S4 or S5, so the Lucifer thing isn't really 'ruining' Cas for me. And Lucifer, can't say I love the character, but he is one of those characters you love to hate, he's Lucifer! So that's not my problem either, my main problem with this whole Casifer mess is that I really don't like Misha's take on him, it's not really in his wheel house. If we must have Lucifer top side, he needs a new vessel (that is NOT Sam! (Jared did a great job...I just don't want the Brother angst that would come from that. ))
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Totally agree with y'all regarding casifer, sorry but Misha is not filling Mark shoes. The ep was not that great to me but I loved Dean fanboying too, it was the highlight for me, esp when he was having fun in the wrestling ring it was cool getting hell hounds again, that has not happened in forever and I hope Crowley is back to himself, this whimpy stuf is hella annoying
Old 02-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen said at Nashcon that the stuff in the ring when Dean was goofing around, was an ad lib by him. He knows Dean so well!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread