Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 06:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Yes there is Jessica. the coding for it is [sp]spoilery stuff[/sp*] take out the *'s

Spoiler:
Thank you
jessica1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:15 PM
New Fan

Spoiler:

I know lucifier is the bad guy but I love his character haha

Last edited by jessica1111; 01-21-2016 at 05:28 PM
Old 01-22-2016, 07:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1111 (View Post)
Spoiler:

I know lucifier is the bad guy but I love his character haha
I think you missed the point-he said he was ready to see people die WHILE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD. And no, he wouldn't be ok with Dean dying. I don't know if he would have let Lucifer kill Dean (instead of saying yes)...lets be glad we didnt have t find out!
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Dean 'reacting' happened off screen, because Crowley was smart enough to wait until he had the solution before letting Dean know that Sam was stuck in the cage, had he found out on his own or Crowley just saying oh btw moose is in the cage, talk to you later, Dean would have went nuts, but this way he had a plan, he didn't have time to get all growley he needed to get to/get what he needed to save Sam.

I think Sam has moved pass the trying not to save Dean part, actually loosing Dean opened his eyes to the fact that yeah they can't live without each other. And even the first time around (as much as I hated him saying it) I think it came from a place of anger and not so much honestly being okay with Dean dying. (but don't get me started on him not looking for Dean after S7 that's a whole other ball of mind ****). I think Sam is saying that he's ready for the fight, like the last time the word was ending, he lost Ellen and Jo and countless others but they fought and the won, and he's willing to do it again.

I don't think Sam was willing to let Lucifer hurt Dean, he knew the plan, he knew they just had to hold Lucifer off for a couple of minutes without saying less and they'd be home free and out of the cage. If push came to shove he would have done something to buy them more time.

okay my review of the episode...

ROWENA IS DEAD!

Cas ****ed up again...GO AWAY ALREADY!

The expendable line? Priceless!

"Don't worry about Sam." "Oh I'm sorry, have you met me?"

Billy is another one who can go away.

COLIN! He's not going to be able to play wee!Sam for much longer

Dean/Sam constantly by each others side in the cage.

I liked the new angel.

Oooh and Luci's little dance! Adorable!

Have I yay'd yet about Rowena being dead?

All in all, very good episode, it had me on the edge of my seat even though you knew nothing would happen to Dean/Sam. I enjoyed it, it was loaded with brother moments.

I just hope the rest of the season is still about saving he world and not about saving Cas, he made his own bed let him sleep in it. Who does he think he is, Sam? He should have known better and had faith in the Winchesters.

Jensen was great as always!

Jared has really gotten impressive with the emotional scenes.

Mark P as always super intense ...if we're going to have Luci around why not just keep him! Especially with Misha's acting choices of how to play him...didn't care for them at all.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I think Dean 'reacting' happened off screen, because Crowley was smart enough to wait until he had the solution before letting Dean know that Sam was stuck in the cage, had he found out on his own or Crowley just saying oh btw moose is in the cage, talk to you later, Dean would have went nuts, but this way he had a plan, he didn't have time to get all growley he needed to get to/get what he needed to save Sam.

I think Sam has moved pass the trying not to save Dean part, actually loosing Dean opened his eyes to the fact that yeah they can't live without each other. And even the first time around (as much as I hated him saying it) I think it came from a place of anger and not so much honestly being okay with Dean dying. (but don't get me started on him not looking for Dean after S7 that's a whole other ball of mind ****). I think Sam is saying that he's ready for the fight, like the last time the word was ending, he lost Ellen and Jo and countless others but they fought and the won, and he's willing to do it again.

I don't think Sam was willing to let Lucifer hurt Dean, he knew the plan, he knew they just had to hold Lucifer off for a couple of minutes without saying less and they'd be home free and out of the cage. If push came to shove he would have done something to buy them more time.

okay my review of the episode...

ROWENA IS DEAD!

Cas ****ed up again...GO AWAY ALREADY!

The expendable line? Priceless!

"Don't worry about Sam." "Oh I'm sorry, have you met me?"

Billy is another one who can go away.

COLIN! He's not going to be able to play wee!Sam for much longer

Dean/Sam constantly by each others side in the cage.

I liked the new angel.

Oooh and Luci's little dance! Adorable!

Have I yay'd yet about Rowena being dead?

All in all, very good episode, it had me on the edge of my seat even though you knew nothing would happen to Dean/Sam. I enjoyed it, it was loaded with brother moments.

I just hope the rest of the season is still about saving he world and not about saving Cas, he made his own bed let him sleep in it. Who does he think he is, Sam? He should have known better and had faith in the Winchesters.

Jensen was great as always!

Jared has really gotten impressive with the emotional scenes.

Mark P as always super intense ...if we're going to have Luci around why not just keep him! Especially with Misha's acting choices of how to play him...didn't care for them at all.
I agree, if lucifier gets to sray why not in his own body. I mean I know why but you know I mean it was a good episode just not my favourite. Its so hard going from binge watching the series to one a week lol. Can't wait for the next.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfaketvboyfriend (View Post)
I think you missed the point-he said he was ready to see people die WHILE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD. And no, he wouldn't be ok with Dean dying. I don't know if he would have let Lucifer kill Dean (instead of saying yes)...lets be glad we didnt have t find out!
Ya lol
Old 01-23-2016, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Smything is a thing? yeah I did know that either. Too many blunders in this ep that annoyed me, the way Cas and that Angel handled Amara like duh...it was obvious she was not dead but let me lean over her so she can kill me then ALL three of the skilled hunters could not take on Lucifer? he was just kicking their ass one at a time then Rowena trusting a devil like really? I saw her death coming a mile away once he got what he wanted. And the body swapping again? Crowley was a woman, Hester was a man and now Cas is Lucifer oh but the worst of all was seeing Amelia again....why....

oh wait there was some good things Colin and Dean singing doodah.... that's it.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amelia! I was so busy ranting about Cas I forgot all about her! ...yeah why the hell do we need to see her for? Of all the people they could have brought back they chose her! Like once wasn't enough. ...can't these two fall for any likable girls?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-25-2016, 11:18 AM
New Fan

Supernatural - Board - IMDb is this article true? I saw it on facebook. Is jensen leaving the show?

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 01-25-2016 at 12:39 PM Reason: Edited out board link
Old 01-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have a rule on that doesn't allow direct linking to other message boards, so I had to edit your post to take out the link.

Jensen hasn't hinted at all that he's leaving the show, and I don't see either J leaving without the other one. When the J's decide to leave, it'll head into it's last season, the show wouldn't survive without both Winchester brothers, they'd be stupid to even try.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Into the Mystic
January 27th 2016
The CW
DEE WALLACE GUEST STARS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a case where people are suffering violent deaths after hearing a mysterious song.

Directed by John Badham
Written by Robbie Thompson
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-26-2016, 07:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1111 (View Post)
Supernatural - Board - IMDb is this article true? I saw it on facebook. Is jensen leaving the show?
The IMDB blows up rumors-ignore it, no way Jensen is leaving if Jared is staying and vica versa. They say it at every convention...
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Bee, thanks for the new info, hopefully I like this ep better and no more Amelia flashbacks
Old 01-27-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too Jaye, the promo didn't look that interesting...but that's probably because I've had my fill of Cas in any way shape or form lately. From a few episodes stills I've seen, looks like we get at least one scene of Dean/Sam epicness.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited for the new episode tonight! Tftnt!