Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree the episode Bee was slow to me until the end. I liked the end. Wow the cage! Ugh yes Dean/Amara has gotten creepy is a gross way! I rememet watching Jenny Jones as child back in the daym

Omg I love the live tweets and pics J2! J2 are so amazing! J2 always bring their A game to the episodes even if the writing is bad.

Amara is god's sister wtf?

I hope next week's episode is good.

Last edited by quin0611; 11-12-2015 at 09:35 PM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I agree the episode Bee was slow to me until the end. I liked the end. Wow the cage! Ugh yes Dean/Amara has gotten creepy is a gross way! I rememet watching Jenny Jones as child back in the daym

Omg I love the live tweets and pics J2! J2 are so amazing! J2 always bring their A game to the episodes even if the writing is bad.

Amara is god's sister wtf?

I hope next week's episode is good.
I liked the episode. The first time I watched I was a little unsure of the Amara/Dean stuff but when I re-watched you can see Dean is frozen. He isn't moving or talking. When she touches his face he doesn't flinch or smile or move closer or move away. I think he is in a trance when shes with him. I don't think its sexual at all. If I end up being wrong-shame on you show!
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

It wasn't as bad as I thought but not a fav for sure, I skipped all the Metatron stuff cause I just can't. Cas sitting around watching TV is a pointless use of character. I knew Amara would protect Dean from Crowley because of the weird connection but I'm just sick of her already it's like Bee said does she really need to be in each ep? And seriously Crowley reading parenting tips?

*runs back in* love the live tweets, it's so awesome they're doing that

Last edited by Verbal Warning; 11-13-2015 at 02:33 PM
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Loving the live tweets! Awesome!

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the live tweets were great!
Old 11-17-2015, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Plush
November 18th 2015
The CW

SHERIFF DONNA RETURNS — Sheriff Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after a horrific murder with supernatural elements happens in her town. Sam continues to have visions and asks God for help, which frustrates Dean.

Directed by Tim Andrew
Written by Eric Charmleo & Nicole Snyder
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Plush
November 18th 2015
The CW

SHERIFF DONNA RETURNS — Sheriff Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after a horrific murder with supernatural elements happens in her town. Sam continues to have visions and asks God for help, which frustrates Dean.

Directed by Tim Andrew
Written by Eric Charmleo & Nicole Snyder
I love Donna! Im nop a shipper but I could easily ship her and Dean!
Old 11-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Why I can't remember sheriff Donna? maybe when I see her again I'll know
Old 11-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's been on twice Jaye, she was in the episode in S9 where the boys go undercover in some health spa where the owners are eating people (the episode where Sam tells Dean that if he had to choose he wouldn't save Dean, he'd let him die. ) and then she was back last year at a cop convention, she's from like North Dakota or something, she has that accent, she's a sheriff and became besties wth Jody.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
She's been on twice Jaye, she was in the episode in S9 where the boys go undercover in some health spa where the owners are eating people (the episode where Sam tells Dean that if he had to choose he wouldn't save Dean, he'd let him die. ) and then she was back last year at a cop convention, she's from like North Dakota or something, she has that accent, she's a sheriff and became besties wth Jody.
LOVE Donna! I ship her and Dean for sure
Old 11-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was...fun. Wasn't the best episode we've ever had but still pleasant. I like Donna, she's always a hoot, and new Doug was pretty cool too. What I liked about this episode was the feel of it, it had that old horror/mystery feel to it. Plus it was your basic ghost story! It also had that humans are evil touch to it, like maybe he was innocent but it's that natural fear we all have that push us to do wrong things and bad decisions etc. I really liked that aspect of it.

Plus the bunny and clown? FREAKY AS HELL! Very creepy!

Plus we had a return of Sam's fear of clowns...that poor kid, whatever happened to him?

And some decent brother moments.

All in all good episode.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Meh, I didn't really care for it but I agree so those mask were creepy, I remember Donna now but she didn't really impress me so I had totally forgotten her. The road shots were great
Old 11-20-2015, 06:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Donna (but I like her best with Jody). I love her friendship with the boys especially Dean. I thought the masks were incredibly scary and omg poor Sam in the elevator! I know it was supposed to be scary but I couldn't stop laughing watching his poor face!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the mask were so creepy in this epis ode especially the Clown mask! Poor Sam! Ugh I'm so not a clown person!
Old 11-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Yes the mask were so creepy in this epis ode especially the Clown mask! Poor Sam! Ugh I'm so not a clown person!
I hate clowns-when I was young my best friends family had clown pictures hanging up-those scary oil paint ones-omg so scary
Reply   Post New Thread