Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2016, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

I loved this ep, I was so not expecting too and we get some old school feels, salt and burn its been ages since we've seen that, lots of great impala shots, the boys looked great, loved the creepy banshee except when she went after Dean, why he always the one getting the wrong side of the stick? I loved that Mildred had Dean watch the sunset he is deprived of the beauty of life, she so funny trying to seduce Dean I also loved that they showcased someone hearing impaired, nice to show that being disabled don't stop anything. Loved that Sam acknowledged Dean always having his back even when he totally skrew him over and he apologized for purgatory.

OMG the pic of young Dean and Sam this was such a feel good ep for me, luckily Casifer did not have too much impact on the ep to ruin it for me, and I'm hoping they catch on to him quick.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode! I liked the old school feel too. Nice bro scenes and I hope Dean at some point soon tells Sam about this Amara connection.
I'm glad the Purgatory situation was touched on too.

I love the scenes Mildred and Eileen had with Sam and Dean too!

I think by episode 11x14 Sam figures out about Casifer.

Last edited by quin0611; 01-31-2016 at 01:38 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
I loved this ep, I was so not expecting too and we get some old school feels, salt and burn its been ages since we've seen that, lots of great impala shots, the boys looked great, loved the creepy banshee except when she went after Dean, why he always the one getting the wrong side of the stick? I loved that Mildred had Dean watch the sunset he is deprived of the beauty of life, she so funny trying to seduce Dean I also loved that they showcased someone hearing impaired, nice to show that being disabled don't stop anything. Loved that Sam acknowledged Dean always having his back even when he totally skrew him over and he apologized for purgatory.

OMG the pic of young Dean and Sam this was such a feel good ep for me, luckily Casifer did not have too much impact on the ep to ruin it for me, and I'm hoping they catch on to him quick.
It definitely was a feel good episode-I found myself grinning most of the episode. Mildred and Dean ere just so damn cute together. I am thrilled that they didn't make jokes at Mildreds expense and that Jensen acted as Dean with respect towards her.
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Wow Quin, you really love posting that pic I uploaded, it's so great to see memories of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfaketvboyfriend (View Post)
It definitely was a feel good episode-I found myself grinning most of the episode. Mildred and Dean ere just so damn cute together. I am thrilled that they didn't make jokes at Mildreds expense and that Jensen acted as Dean with respect towards her.
Yes, I loved Mildred flirting and Dean reactions it was done very well and I loved how she spoke about Dean looking good while walking away, she knows whats up and there's nothing wrong with a fantasy.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

“Don't You Forget About Me”
January 27, 2016 9pm EST The CW

KIM RHODES RETURNS AS SHERIFF JODY MILLS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) drop in on Jody Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes), Claire (guest star Kathryn Newton) and Alex (guest star Katherine Ramdine) after receiving a panicked phone call from Claire. She believes the recent murders in town are supernatural and wants the boys’ help. However, Sheriff Mills tells Sam and Dean that Claire has been getting into trouble lately as she’s been attacking normal people and accusing them of being monsters.

Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Nancy Won

Old 02-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

It was just ok, I don't like Claire and she was so bratty and annoying in this ep, love Jody and the sex talk was funny and awkward, the boys was no help Dean Elvis burger was hilarious, glad for no casifer crap.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I love the young pic of the boys and I agree about this episode too!

The episode was okay! Yay Jody came back! Alex was ok and Claire was Claire annoying as hell! :irk:

I loved the awkward dinner scenes with Sam & Dean and the girls! Lol how they were like starving men and then she'll shocked by the sex talk haha! Comedy gold!

I so knew Alex's boyfriend was a bad guy that was predicatable!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-08-2016 at 11:38 PM
Old 02-07-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't like it. ...Not enough Sam and Dean...it felt like a backdoor pilot for Jody and the other two...and quite frankly even if I like Jody, it's not a show I want to watch. I can't stand Claire or Alex (Annie? Whichever). Only parts I did like were the dinner scene, and the boys getting flustered about the whole sex talk.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Bee! The episode felt a backdoor pilot and Im into the teen angst even though I like Jody. Yes the episode lacked out boys whi choose is always a bummer!

The awkward dinner scene and the doughnut burger scenes with the Bros were the best scenes! J2 are comedy gold together!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-07-2016 at 09:30 PM
Old 02-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

it definitely wasn't the best ep but seeing Jody again saved it for me.

Last edited by quin0611; 02-08-2016 at 11:38 PM
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gotcha ya and I understand Jaye sorry about that! I deleted the texts in my previous posts and your post about it. Since the off topic didn't belong in this thread.

Yay back to the show!

Yes Jody and the little of Sam and Dean we got saved it for me too!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-08-2016 at 11:55 PM
Old 02-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love Hurts
February 10th 2016
The CW
WHO DO YOU LOVE? – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a set of murders on Valentine’s Day and discover they are dealing with an ancient curse. Once kissed by the curse, the person is marked to die.

Directed by Phil Sgriccia
Written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyde
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sneak Peek!

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

lol, I really love all the bro moments lately, IDK about this ep, so is Amara dead? this heart thing got me confused, love the rock, paper, scissors, its been awhile since they did that, Dean always putting others first, he does not even consider the consequences of doing that.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

It wasn't the real Amara it was the creature as Amara, so unfortunately I think we're still stuck with her skanky/mind bending/creepy/non-con butt! :ick:, you know, a 11 years with this show and I have never been so creeped out by a character this much before. Like she's so skeavy! I just want to protect Dean and give him a shower after, it's just so wrong on so many levels. The demon skank didn't even bother me this much. As much as I'd love to see Dean break the bond, I really hope it's Sam that finishes her off. It would be nice to see Sam protect/save Dean for once, especially with the way this season is going and how much they've repaired the brother bond, I'm loving all the brother moments this season.

Thoughts on the show...

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!! DEAN!! YAY!! OH MY GOSH I WAS SO PROUD OF HIM! Seriously I squee'd And the look on his face! OMG so precious! Jensen did a fantastic job with that scene.

Mr Right vs Mr Right Now...Dean honey, there are millions of fangirls that believe you are Mr. Right!

the whole food thing... too cute!

DEAN WITH SOCKED FEET! DEAN WITH SOCKED FEET! PEOPLE DEAN WITH SOCKED FEET! ...I do love myself some Winchester socked feet.

DEAN TOLD SAM ABOUT AMARA! YAY! I am so happy Dean finally told Sam, I was just waiting for the angst that would have come when Lucy would blab to Sam about it...but no DEAN TRUST SAM ENOUGH TO TELL HIM! ...and what a great scene that was! You could tell Dean was scared to do it, and I don't blame him lets face it, Sam can be moody about these kind of things...but he took the chance and he opened up to Sam...AND SAM WAS AWESOME ABOUT THE WHOLE THING! Seriously I haven't felt this good about Sam since...S3! I think having Dean die in his arms at the end of S9 really woke Sam up. They have both grown so much this season, Dean opening up to Sam, neither of them lying or not telling the whole truth, Sam being understanding...it's just all so great! Team baddies don't stand a chance!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread