Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dean Winchester SPN S11 - Episode Discussion Thread #1: 11x23 "Alpha and Omega"

Each new episode will be posted in here with a summary like a normal discussion.
Thread title will change weekly when a new episode airs.
Just because an episode has passed that doesn't mean you can't discuss it! More talk the better.

Out of The Darkness, Into The Fire
October 7th 2015
The CW

THE WINCHESTERS FACE THEIR BIGGEST THREAT EVER — Picking up where the finale left off, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must deal with the Darkness that has been unleashed. Castiel (Misha Collins) deals with the effects of Rowena’s (Ruth Connell) spell and recalls his brutal battle with Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard).

Directed by Robert Singer
Written by Jeremy Carver
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 05-25-2016 at 01:52 AM
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Bee yay 2 days to go!
Old 10-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

LESS THEN 24 HOURS NOW!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Excited for tonight, TFTNT
Old 10-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay about 3 hours to go!!!
Old 10-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So excited!! Re-watching the season 10 finale before Season 11 starts
Old 10-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmmm....

Well I enjoyed it!...but...um....CONFUSED AS HELL! Like what the crap is up with the Darkness? Now she's a baby? or does she jump forms? I'm actually hoping she doesn't jump forms and is now a baby because I don't want any Darkness/Dean sex...not because she has boobs...but because Dean doesn't sleep with evil things, that he knows about! Okay there was that one girl when he had a kid...but he completely thought she was normal. but gotta say nice chemistry between Dean/Darkness...just have no clue what the heck that's all about.

Dean/Sam...THEY DIDN'T LIE TO EACH OTHER! Dean told him about darkness...I want to think he didn't tell Sam more because he didn't remember it yet. Hopefully. ...but in true SPN fashion the first episode isn't even over yet and they're seperated.

Sam...I'm guesing you'll be okay since Jared is still filming. ...BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS TELL DEAN!

Jenna? eh she's okay.

Lady!Crowley...LMAO Loved her!

Cas...

They mentioned the cage? They Mentioned The Cage! THEY MENTIONED THE CAGE! PLEASE LET THIS MEAN AN ADAM MENTION IS NEXT AND THAT AT SOME POINT DURING THE SEASON THEY SAVE ADAM! I DON'T CARE IF HE COMES BACK WRONG/BAD/IN PARTS JUST BRING HIM BACK!

THE BOYS LOOKED SO FREAKEN GOOD! GOOD GOSH!

Good start...I want to know more!

Oooh! The opening was pretty cool. One of my favorites.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-08-2015, 03:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

i still have about 12 episodes to catch up before coming to this one but temp modding this board always makes me catch up cant wait to get to the new season

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Hmmmm....

Well I enjoyed it!...but...um....CONFUSED AS HELL! Like what the crap is up with the Darkness? Now she's a baby? or does she jump forms? I'm actually hoping she doesn't jump forms and is now a baby because I don't want any Darkness/Dean sex...not because she has boobs...but because Dean doesn't sleep with evil things, that he knows about! Okay there was that one girl when he had a kid...but he completely thought she was normal. but gotta say nice chemistry between Dean/Darkness...just have no clue what the heck that's all about.

Dean/Sam...THEY DIDN'T LIE TO EACH OTHER! Dean told him about darkness...I want to think he didn't tell Sam more because he didn't remember it yet. Hopefully. ...but in true SPN fashion the first episode isn't even over yet and they're seperated.

Sam...I'm guesing you'll be okay since Jared is still filming. ...BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS TELL DEAN!

Jenna? eh she's okay.

Lady!Crowley...LMAO Loved her!

Cas...

They mentioned the cage? They Mentioned The Cage! THEY MENTIONED THE CAGE! PLEASE LET THIS MEAN AN ADAM MENTION IS NEXT AND THAT AT SOME POINT DURING THE SEASON THEY SAVE ADAM! I DON'T CARE IF HE COMES BACK WRONG/BAD/IN PARTS JUST BRING HIM BACK!

THE BOYS LOOKED SO FREAKEN GOOD! GOOD GOSH!

Good start...I want to know more!

Oooh! The opening was pretty cool. One of my favorites.
Very confusing. Lots of flashbacks. I am not so sure that the characters are remembering what REALLY happened? I think the baby is the Darkness before she is a grown woman. I think she will become her. I think Dean talking to her was in his head-maybe like a dream? Not sure. I have to rewatch tonight....I was too distracted by the pretty last night LOL
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)

That would be really awesome!!
Old 10-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I was confused as well with the darkness and the baby, Dean has the best lines as usual "Magic Mike" and too funny Cowley menopause love the bother feels, it's like old times
Old 10-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved 11x1! Great episode! I'm curious about what The
Darkness & her bond with Dean. POOR Sam & Cas! Crowley as a woman!

Sam needs to find a cure stat! I need 11x2 stat!
Old 10-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Form and Void
October 14th 2015
The CW

DEAN AND SAM FACE THEIR OWN BATTLES — Dean (Jensen Ackles) helps Jenna (guest star Laci J. Mailey), the deputy he met after the Darkness fell, get back home safely and then sets off to help Sam (Jared Padalecki) deal with a town infected by a mysterious and deadly gas. However, when Jenna falls into dangerous hands, she calls Dean for help and Sam tells him to go back to her. Unfortunately for Sam, he isn’t able to handle the townspeople turned monsters as easily as he thought.

Directed by Phil Sgriccia
Written by Andrew Dabb
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-14-2015, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Seems like a great ep, I hope so
Old 10-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt episode Bee and should I post the odd or even episodes! Sorry I missed the 1st two.

I liked 11x2! I'm ready to see what happens next dean and the Darkness since they are bound.

I loved the Dean and bamf Crowley fight scene! Dean looked really hot damn! I love when he stabbed Crowley's hand damn bamf!

Omfg yay my babe Sam saved himself! He wasn't a damsel in distress! I loved his church speech and praying! Omfg that cage memory! I loved Sam scene with Billie the reaper too! I hope they have scenes again together!

Awe I hope Sam and Dean can help poor Cas he really needs the help and yay Rowena is back next week I'm so ready for 11x3 & 11x4!