Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yay glad you loved the episode too Bee!
Old 11-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Ask Jeeves"
November 18, 2014

“DEAN GETS A SURPRISING MESSAGE FROM BOBBY’S CELL PHONE — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is surprised when he checks Bobby’s cell phone and hears a message that says Bobby or his next of kin have been named as a beneficiary in an heiress’ will. Hoping that means extra money, Dean talks Sam (Jared Padalecki) into hitting the road to claim their fortune. However, what they encounter at the house is far from a treasure chest.

John MacCarthy directed this episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder (1006)

Old 11-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode, it was an old fashion, fun, boys on a case episode. I mean I do enjoy Cas and Crowley...but I gotta say I LOVE when it's just the boys.

Poor Sammy! What is with him attracting the older ladies? And on a shallow note...that jacket he was wearing...WOWZERS! That fit him well!

Oh oh...Dean's still a bit dark. I think it was the mark.

Remember back in the old days when shifting meant huge amounts of pain? Now they just blink and ooh shifted.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bee! Omg I loved the episode! I thought it was funny!

I liked the mystery clue elements! I loved the bro moments and haha Sam amd Dean dealing with cougars flirting with them esp Sam!

Sam's awkward flirting priceless! I loved his sassy comments and sassy facial expressions!

Dean had some funny facial expressions too and wow he saved the day with his overkill shooting of the shapeahifter bamf moc Dean is back!

I agree it is weird how shifters don't feel pain shifting now!
Old 11-20-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

meh it was arrite, Dean went all in on that shifter and did not want to discuss it, really funny those ladies feeling up on Sam
Old 11-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Girls, Girls, Girls
November 25th 2014
The CW
ROWENA REAPPEARS — Sam (Jared Padaleck) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) stumble upon a demon who is running from Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard). Before they have a chance to shut him down, Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) steps in and takes things into her own hands. Realizing Rowena is trying to recruit and train followers in the art of witchcraft, Sam and Dean come up with a plan to catch her before she can do much damage. Meanwhile, Hannah (guest star Erica Carroll) runs into a blast from her vessel’s past, which complicates things for her and Castiel (Misha Collins).

The episode is written by Robert Berens and directed by Robert Singer.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Bee! hah Yes Jaye that was funny!

The episode was alright. I actually preferred 10x6 but 10x7 had some good scenes like Sam teasing Dean about being on the dating site! It was nice to see that light hearted moment!

I also liked the Dean Cole Sam alley scene too! Good fight scene!

I have feeling we will see the return of Jimmy Novak this season.

Interesting to see how the Rowena & Crowley storyline will play out! Mom & son at odds should be interesting too see.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got rid of Hannah! At least for now and hopefully forever because the Cas storyline is boring me to tears!

The over all storyline of this episode was pretty boring, especially after two strong episodes like 5 & 6. It was seriously lacking. If I had to pick a storyline I found more boring then Cas this season...would be Crowley. Can we just keep getting Winchester time please? I think that's why I enjoyed episodes 5 & 6 so much.

I really did like the banter between Dean/Sam though, Sam poking fun at Dean about his screen name.

And the best part of the episode was the Dean/Cole scene. LOVED IT! I hope we see Cole again later on. I'm guessing we will find out more about the monster his father was? And was it just me or the angle they shot Cole when he was learning the truth and getting all teary looked an awful lot like one of Jensen's past crying scenes? (I think maybe when Dean told Sam about hell? I could be wrong on the episode though )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

I liked this ep, Dean online profile Hannah you tramp getting naked and don't get Cas caught up in your meatsuit hubby drama and bringing up painful memories of Jimmy, bye Hannah Dean x Cole showdown was good and now we know Dean did have a good reason to kill Cole dad, too funny tho when that demon called Cole a noob I like the Witch, she's funny and classy but Crowleys mom!!!!! Loved all the bro moments.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

“Hibbing 911”
December 2nd, 9/8c, CW

“JODY MILLS RETURNS — Jody Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes) reluctantly attends a mandatory sheriff’s retreat and is partnered with an overeager sheriff named Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) who wants to bond. Just as Jody thinks things can’t get any worse, a body with just strings of meat and skin hanging off the bones is discovered. While the local sheriffs blame an animal attack, Jody knows better and calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles).

Tim Andrew directed this episode with teleplay by Jenny Klein and story by Jenny Klein & Phil Sgriccia.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

I love Jodi but this ep was slow
Old 12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was alright! Their were some funny moments! It was great seeing girl power but too Winchester bros light for me though! We needed to see more Sam & Dean! I agree no more lies between the bros please! Yes Jaye, the pacing of the episode was slow!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Things We Left Behind
December 9th 2014
The CW

CASTIEL REUNITES WITH JIMMY’S DAUGHTER CLAIRE - Castiel (Misha Collins) finds Jimmy’s daughter Claire (guest star Kathyrn Love Newton) in a group home and she convinces him to break her out.

After she runs away from him, Castiel calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to help find her before she gets in trouble.

Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) faces his biggest challenge yet.

Tim Andrew directed this episode. Story by Jenny Klein & Phil Sgriccia

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gotta say, not to thrilled with having a Cas centric episode as the mid season finale.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe it turns out more Dean centric than it seems

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread