Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dean Winchester SPN S10 - Episode Discussion Thread #1: 10x23 "Brother's Keeper" Season Finale!

Each new episode will be posted in here with a summary like a normal discussion.
Thread title will change weekly when a new episode airs.
Just because an episode has passed that doesn't mean you can't discuss it! More talk the better.

A Very Special Supernatural Special
October 6th 2014
The CW

A PAST AND FUTURE LOOK AT “SUPERNATURAL” ─ This one-hour special takes a behind-the-scenes look at the past nine seasons of the hit drama about the thrilling and terrifying journey of the Winchester Brothers. Interviews include series stars Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester), Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester), Misha Collins (Castiel) and Mark Sheppard (Crowley), along with series creator Eric Kripke and executive producers Robert Singer and Jeremy Carver. The stars and producers share stories and clips of their favorite memories, monsters, demons and angels from seasons one through nine and tease the upcoming action fans can expect in season ten. Original airdate 10/6/2014.

Supernatural returns for its 10th season on Tuesday, Oct. 7 at 9/8c
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by quin0611; 05-13-2015 at 08:17 PM
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like a nice warm up.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
faith_in_Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bee yay tftnt! Yes I agree Fiath yes it does!
Old 10-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

So how did everybody like the special? I LOVED it! We know the show is going on it's 10th season...but you really don't notice how much has happened and how far it's come until you see something like this and it all comes flooding back. Wow!

LOVED seeking Kripke fanboy and geek out over the show. I MISS THAT SO MUCH! I really hope he becomes more involved with the show again now that Revolution is no longer airing. We definitely need Kripke to get the brothers back together. Yes he put them through some angst...but NOTHING like what they've been through since he left.

One of my favorite quotes from the night was from Mark..."Misha...lovely. But Castiel? Never got it. I never understood it." He say's it so straight faced too!.

That was Rob doing the narrating right?

I knew I missed him, but didn't realize just how much I missed Bobby until they showed the Bobby part.

They must have expected good ratings for it, the commercials for other CW shows during it. It was getting insane.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Black
October 7th 2014
The CW
DEAN IS LIVING IT UP AS A DEMON WHILE SAM HITS ROCK BOTTOM IN THE SEARCH FOR HIS BROTHER — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is a demon and running amuck with Crowley (Mark Sheppard) while Sam (Jared Padalecki) tries to figure out what happened to his brother. Meanwhile, Castiel (Misha Collins) is dealing with his diminishing grace.

Robert Singer directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg Bee thanks for the thread!!! Yay so excited for 10x1 tonight!
Old 10-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmmmm....that's not what I was expecting.

First off...any episode that has NO Dean/Sam moments...SHOULD NOT EVEN AIR! (well except for FTBYAM because that episode was awesome!)

Secondly...WE FINALLY GET A BITCH/JERK MOMENT AND IT'S BETWEEN DEAN/CROWLEY! NO! NO! & NO!

Thirdly...Cas I love you...but I need you with the Winchesters...when you're off on your own, playing with your little angel friends...I COULD CARE LESS! Also...you need grace, for the love of chuck PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KILL Hanna/Anna? (whatever her name is) AND USE HERS! PLEASE!

Fourthly Sammy USE OLDER CARS! When will you learn!

Fifthly...Crowley...you had a good quote...but who knows what it was now...Dean was pretty...I got distracted.

DEAN...DEMON OR NOT...I WUVS YOU! Now go save Sammy please! (Yes I just said that. )

There were some ups to the show

...DEMON DEAN! I do like you can tell he's still Dean...but Dean sweetie...CROWLEY IS LYING TO YOU! QUIT KILLING THINGS!

...Sammy worried for his brother! FINALLY!

...demon Dean singing!! I knew Demon Dean would be a good thing!

Um, yeah I think that's all I got....

DEAR POWERS THAT BE...I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER...WINCHESTER BROTHERS BACK TOGETHER NEXT EPISODE!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good season premiere episode! I liked it!

Demon Dean is wow crazy and out of control! Just like I knew he would be! Demon Dean is sexy!

Poor Sam it will be interesting to see how he gets away from Cole. I feel bad for shoulder too. I want to hug Sam so bad! Sam is sexy when he is angry!

I'm glad to see determined Sam. Its good he wants to find Dean ans omg when his face when he realzed Dean was a demon!

The angel storyline was ok. Not a Hannah fan she bores me. Poor Cas I hope that he is saved soon.

Crowley so wants Dean to things his way and be best friends but of course Dean drums to his beat. It will be interesting to how this will pan out this season.

Yes the Dean and Crowley bitch/jerk pissed me off too. I knew it was coming though.

Omg I just need Sam amd Demon! Dean to work things out it sucks to see them odds still especially now with Demon! Deans I don't care attitude. Omg deep down please remember how much you love Sam. Sam fon't give up on Dean!!

I'm glad their was a quick Sam and Cas scene too!

Yes I'm ready for 10x2 too Chris!

Last edited by quin0611; 10-07-2014 at 09:36 PM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
WE FINALLY GET A BITCH/JERK MOMENT AND IT'S BETWEEN DEAN/CROWLEY! NO! NO! & NO!
a seriously WTF moment

overall I enjoyed it but can do without the angel crap, I was bored and skipped over most of it which takes away from my Cas moments, move on already from this.

loved Dean singing but that blonde chick is quite clingy tho, just saying.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I like this episode even if it was a bit slow.
Demon!Dean wasn´t Demon enough for me. All he did was Karaoke and bar fights. The last scene with Cole on the phone was indeed great. I am glad that Demon!Dean will not save Sam. Otherwise it would be normal Dean behaviour.
I think he left the note to manipulate Sam. So that Sam would act like in Season 8 but it didn´t worked out the way he thought it would.
I hope that in the next episode we will see more of the darkside of DemonDean.

I am really glad that Sam is searching for Dean and how he does it. I don´t find the first scene with Sam torturing the Demon different then any other time Sam or Dean has done that in the past.
I love the phone call between Sam and Cas. At first you can see how excited Sam is to finally have a lead on Dean or what happened. But then he realise how sick Cas is and you can feel how much he cares for Cas and don´t want him to suffer more because of him. And you can also tell how much Cas wants to be there for Sam but can´t because of his illness. Perfectly played from both of them.
And then the Cole part. Sam is being captured again and tied to a chair. What else is new! When Cole opened his mouth in that scene I thought of Benny aka Ty because this guy is mumbling the same as Ty does and so I don´t understand him most of the time. I will see what they have in store for him storywise until now he doesn´t annoy me much and I will give him a try. But only if I understand him better the next time.

Who annoys me a little is Hanna and the angel storyline. Really? Another angel you wants orders instead of free will and hasn´t learned anything from last season. I like the Cas part of the angel storyline with his fading grace and think it has potential of a interesting storyline. Only hope that Hanna has a better part to play in it then this time because I liked her in season 9.

Crowley is Crowley simple as that. I wanted to kick his ass when he had that phone call with Sam and had such a pleasure of telling him or the little details. And Sam broke my heart during this call.

A good start in the season with lots of questions some more interesting then others but all in all very promising.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean's singing! Please some rescue my bb Sam! I hope Cas gets his grace back soon!
Old 10-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't mind the blonde girl (Did she even have a name?) but I'm hoping it was just a fling...we really don't need demon Dean in a relationship.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I totally agree Bee.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

I dont know that chick name but she seems very sensitive too, Dean don't need drama he has enough
Old 10-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Dean's taste in woman is even worse then Sam's. At least Sam had Jessica. Those boys do not need any woman in their lives
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread