Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Another good episode! And I feel so bad for Castiel right now. Misha played him so well and with so much heart and the typical Castielness.
Finally he is at the bunker and is glad to be there and Sam and Dean are also glad he is there and stupid Ezekiel is giving him such an awful ultimatum where Dean has no other choice then to play along with him. It broke my heart to watch the talk between Cas and Dean at the end. Cas so happy to be with his friends who are his family now and then Dean kind of stabbed him in the back. Dean what have you got yourself into. And how will Sam react to Cas leaving again and Dean being okay with it.
But I am still hoping that Ezekiel is one of the good guys. He has obvilious an agenda of his own (maybe he was fighting Bartholomeus over the top position in heaven and got badly injured in this battle. But still he could be the one angel who can restore heaven and be a gracious and kind “new king”) but maybe he will still help Sam like he said he will and will leave him when the time is coming. Right now he is afraid of Bartholomeus because he has not his full strength and is hiding in Sam because of that. But I want to believe in him that he will keep his promise and be a good guy.
Misha was so amazing in this episode with all the different things Cas went through in this episode. From just being hungry and alone to being hopeless in the church to feeling really guilty about what he has done (more like ever in my opinion) and being really lucky and happy with his first time sex.
Love this church scene so much. Misha has played that scene so well and the woman was sympathic, too. The look on his face the whole time was just so touching and melted my heart.
The talk about it with Sam and Dean was so delightful and fun to watch it was great. The look on all three of them was superb acting.
And last but not least Jared switching from Sam to Ezekiel and back is amazing and he gets better every single time. I can not wait to find out how this storyline will go on and when Sam will find out about Ezekiel. I hope it will not take to long….because Dean is making stupid decisions and is such a crappy liar.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

I did not really care for it, after all Dean did to find him and finally safe at the bunker they have to separate again?
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. What the heck is Zeke up too? Cas is warded, and I'm sure the bunker must be protected so why did Cas have to leave?

And what is up with Cas being so clueless? All the time he has spent with the Winchesters...he has NEVER seen them brush their teeth? He thinks he is suppose to eat his toothpaste? How many hours has he spent with Dean, and he has spent at least 4 years on earth? He doesn't know that protection means condoms? I get he's human...but when did he loose his common sense?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we need to know what Zeke is up too already!

Omg poor Cas I hope he finds a safe place to stay soon.

Poor Dean this Zeke secret is making him feel gulity and poor Sam is so confused on the hell is going on!
Old 10-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean Winchester Episode Discussion Thread {9x04 "Slumber Party"}

FYI - Instead of having new threads for every episode we are going to start putting all episode discussions in one thread because we're just not getting the traffic in episode discussion threads like we use to. It's sad to see them go but there is no reason to have a bunch of barely posted on threads when we can have one active thread.

Each new episode will be posted in here with a summary like a normal discussion. Thread title will change weekly when a new episode airs. Just because an episode has passed that doesn't mean you can't discuss it! More talk the better.

Slumber Party
October 29th 2013
The CW

FELICIA DAY RETURNS AS CHARLIE/SAM, DEAN AND CHARLIE MEET DOROTHY FROM OZ — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) discover that the table in the Men of Letters house (the one that lit up like a Christmas Tree when the angels fell), has an ancient computer attached to it. They figure if they can get the computer on, they can track the angels. Who better to call for help than the best IT girl there is, Charlie (guest star Felicia Day)? While moving the massive computer, they dislodge a hidden hexbag that unleashes a magical green-webbed wall. Sam and Dean break through it and discover the one and only Dorothy (guest star Tiio Horn) from Oz. She had trapped herself and the wicked witch (guest star Maya Massar) in the web years ago to stop the witch from finding the key that would open the gate that connected their world with Oz. With the wall broken, a massive and magical fight ensues that threatens to destroy the Men of Letters house.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt episode post! Yay its tonight!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Should be a fun one. We need to get away from the mythology for a while.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

having the one thread in this case makes sense, cool Charlie is back
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

ARGH! I was hoping we'd get one episode without Zeke. Guess not.

Overall loved the episode! It was fun. We got Charlie again which was always fun, I love watching her friendship with Dean grow. We finally got a garage for baby! And now it looks like Dean and Sam have new toys to play with! I LOL'd when Crowely was telling the boys what the Wicked witch said. Just too funny!

Oh and Dean and Sam watch/read a incest filled series...subtle!

Next week looks fun! Dean barking and growling? I'm hooked!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved having Charlie back, but come on can't Dean get to keep at least one person in his life. Bobby, Benny and now Charlie are all gone it's so sad that they all keep leaving
Old 10-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate that they keep isolating Dean. Especially now when he really needs to talk to somebody. He can't even talk to Sam because Sam is what he needs to talk about.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-31-2013, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very true Bee. Maybe Dean will talk to Kevin about Zeke and good episode. Aww Dean had Zeke bring Charlie back to life.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
I hate that they keep isolating Dean. Especially now when he really needs to talk to somebody. He can't even talk to Sam because Sam is what he needs to talk about.
IKR? Dean has no one, not even Cas so it was great to have Charlie around briefly, he seemed to enjoy her.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dean deserves to have at least one person in his life that he can talk to besides Sam. Charlie was always so great because she was never a potential LI for him she was like the little sister he never had. Their connection was so touching and heartfelt it definitely shined through when Charlie put herself in harms way to protect Dean and he in return begged Zeke to save her
Old 11-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it was nice Dean had Zeke save Charlie.