Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Dean deserves to have at least one person in his life that he can talk to besides Sam. Charlie was always so great because she was never a potential LI for him she was like the little sister he never had. Their connection was so touching and heartfelt it definitely shined through when Charlie put herself in harms way to protect Dean and he in return begged Zeke to save her
I loved that Charlie didn't even think twice about it, just did it. And while I'm getting annoyed of Zeke already (I think i'll like him better when he's out of Sam's body and I know he's not up to something fishy) I'm glad Zeke helped her. And that Dean didn't think twice about that either. I wish she was still around to talk to Dean about things. He needs a shoulder to lean on right now.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dog Dean Afternoon
November 5, 2013
The CW

DOGGIE DEANLITTLE – While investigating two bizarre murders, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize there is an eyewitness to both gruesome deaths – a German Sheppard. Anxious to find out if they are dealing with a witch, a skinwalker or other Supernatural monster, the guys look up a spell that could let Dean “communicate” with the dog. Unfortunately, the spell comes with side effects that no one saw coming.

Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay excited for the new episode tonight! Omg seeing Dean as a dog and talking to them is gonna be great and funny!
Old 11-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jensen was fantastic in this! Especially with the fetch and sad puppy looks after.

The episode was funny. I enjoyed it. I don't think it was the best comedic show they have done, but it was decent.

Getting so tired or Zeke popping up. I mean it's a good thing he did, but this storyline has to come to a head soon. Drop the other shoe already.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree so much with you Deed abiding Love about this whole Sam/Ezekiel/Dean deal. I so hope that in the next two or three episodes Sam finally will find out what Dean did and the lying will come to an abrupt end.

From the promo and everything I was so not looking forward to this episode. But now I must say that I really enjoyed it. I laughed out loud several times during this episode. Especially when Dean was playing fetch or flirting with the "Pudellady".

And I love Jensen in this episode. He was so great and played the dogparts wonderful with the right amount of goofyness and not over the top.

Sam should now get really suspicious and have a talk with Dean where he doesn´t buy all of his lies, seriously.

Love the scene with Sam knocked out on the ground and Dean being worried and "don´t make me lick your face" and then the talk afterwards.
I think that Sam is not buying Deans explanations for ones.

I agree with Jareds tweet that I didn´t like the voice of all the animals. It could have been a lot better.

But overall I really liked this episode much more then last week and I did not think that that would have been possible.
I hope you enjoy them

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Didn't really care for it I just want the show back to kick ass hunting and killing monsters without all the slapstick, secrets and other nonsense this show is not about.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg this episode was good but sort of weird and made me laugh too!

Dean almost licking Sam's faces and the douchebags with sunglasses!

Damn I swear Sam is a damsel in distress why does he keep getting hurt so much!

Omg is Dean foreshadowing Sam's fate with Ezekiel possesing him!

Last edited by quin0611; 11-07-2013 at 09:37 PM
Old 11-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited for 9x6 Tuesday!
Old 11-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heaven Can't Wait
November 12, 2013
The CW

"CASTIEL GETS A JOB- Castiel (Misha Collins) gets a job at a Gas-N-Sip and actually starts to enjoy life as a human. A headline in the local newspaper about some disappearances in the area catches his eye, so he calls Dean (Jensen Ackles) to help him investigate the case. Dean knows he needs to keep Sam/Ezekiel (Jared Padalecki) away from Castiel, so he tells Sam that he and Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) need to stay and work with Crowley to decipher the tablet. Crowley agrees to help Dean and Kevin but in return he wants one phone call to Hell."

Rob Spera directed the episode written by Robert Berens
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay I'm excited for the new episode Tuesday!

Last edited by quin0611; 11-10-2013 at 11:09 PM
Old 11-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It should be interesting.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yay for the new episode tonight! Sam and Kevin working with Crowley sounds interesting! I wonder who Crowley is gonna call. Dean is def gonna work hard to keep Sam/Zeke away from Cas tonight!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Just ok for me, the season has been a bit boring IMO and human Cas continue to be clueless and misplaced, I can't believe that chick left her baby with Cas when she does not know him, I did love the Dean/Cas moment when thought he was going on a date.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea it was an ok episode. I missed the first 15 minutes. Thank god Sam was ok tonight and didn't get hurt. No Zeke in the episode but I know we will see him again soon so we know his true motives already. Omg I love Sam and Crowley bantering and chemistry! I love Crowley calls Sam "Moose" too!

Yay the episode ok def not my fav s9 eppy so far. Sam/Crowley are def an interesting dynamic together! I feel like Crowley loves to get a rise out of Sam and flirt with him too!

I loved seeing Abbadon again too she is bad a**!

The writer of the episode said Crowley was injecting himself with Kevin's blood on twitter.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel bad for Dean, clearly he feels guilty about pushing Cas away but what can he do? If he keeps Cas around Sam could die or at the very least disappear. He has faith that Cas can take care of himself. I didn't see him as talking down about Cas' new job, I think he was trying to make Cas realise that even if he's just a human now, he can still do great things. He doesn't have to settle. I liked how he was helping Cas get ready for his date. It was sweet.

Love that Cas did the thumbs up good luck thing...that was such a Dean move.

Didn't like Cas' boss...she totally led Cas on.

No Zeke!

I maybe the only one in fandom...but I could care less about Kevin. Why is he even there? Can we get a new prophet already?

I don't think Crowley was telling the truth, maybe this will be his leverage on the boys to either get away...or maybe to get 'cured' ....becaue why else is he injecting himself with human blood...and where did this extra blood come from? We saw Sam use what Kevin took out...why would they have needed more?

It had it's cute moments, but not my favorite.

Jaye, I'm finding human Cas boring too. I hope he gets his grace back soon.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread