Dean and Castiel Appreciation Thread #8: Because they share a "more profound bond"
Welcome To The 8th Dean and Castiel Appreciation Thread!
Reasons Why They Rule
- Because Castiel gripped Dean tight and raised him from perdition
- Because Castiel believes good things do happen, to people who deserve them
- Because Castiel believes Dean deserved to be saved
- Because Castiel thought Dean was special
- Because Castiel can read Dean with just one look
- Because Castiel sees how awesome Dean is
- Because Castiel will show Dean that there is good in the world
- Because they both have the most breath-taking eyes ever!
- Because it's about time someone taught Dean how to have faith
- Because only Dean would insult an angel, and threaten to kick its ass
- Because Castiel is one of the few who can put Dean in his place
- Because Dean should show him some respect
- Because Misha and Jensen have insane chemistry and intensity in their scenes together!
- Because Castiel knows the nightmares that haunt Dean
- Because when it comes to Dean, Castiel is allergic to straight answers
- Because you can't tell, but Castiel finds it funny dropping in on Dean unexpectedly and surprising him
- God might not be Dean's co-pilot, but Castiel is
- Because Castiel was genuinely sorry Dean couldn't change the past
- Because Castiel thinks Dean shouldn't be too hard on himself
- Because Castiel helped Dean see the truth
- Because now they both know as much as each other
- Because Castiel gave Dean fair warning about Sam
- Because Dean called him 'Cas'
- Because in his moment of trouble, Dean prayed for Castiel
- Because Dean has become attuned to his presence
- Because Castiel believes in Dean
- Because Castiel thinks Dean has potential
- Because Castiel will follow Dean
- Because Castiel prayed for Dean
- Because Castiel laughed at a Deanism
- Because Castiel can confide in Dean
- Because Castiel will help him carry the terrible weight on his shoulders
- Because Castiel likes Dean
- Because Dean is his weakness
- Because Castiel didn't want to threaten Dean
- Because Dean saved Castiel's life
- Because they're both warriors
~ 4x01 - Lazarus Rising ~
Castiel: "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition."
Dean: "And why would an angel rescue me from Hell?"
Castiel: "Good things do happen, Dean."
Dean: "Not in my experience."
Castiel: "What's the matter? You don't think you deserve to be saved."
Dean: "Why'd you do it?"
Castiel: "Because God commanded it. Because we have work for you."
~ 4x02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester ~
Dean: "I thought angels were supposed to be guardians
- fluffy wings, halos. Y'know, Michael Landon. Not dicks."
Castiel: "Read the Bible. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier."
Castiel: "You should show me some respect. I dragged you out of Hell - I can throw you back in."
~ 4x03 - In The Beginning ~
Dean: "I couldn't stop any of it. She still made the deal. She still died in nursery, didn't she?"
Castiel: "Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it."
Castiel: "Destiny can't be changed, Dean. All roads lead to the same destination."
Dean: "Then why'd you send me back?"
Castiel: "For the truth. Now you know everything we do."
~ 4x07 - It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester ~
Castiel: "There's a reason we were sent to save him; he has potential."
Dean: "Let me guess - you're here for the 'I told you so'."
Dean: "Well, good, 'cos I'm really not that interested."
Castiel: "I'm not here to judge you, Dean."
Castiel: "Our orders were not to stop the summoning of Samhain,
they were to do whatever you told us to do."
Castiel: "You misunderstand me, Dean. I'm not like you think,
I was praying that you would choose to save the town."
Castiel: "Can I tell you something, if you promise not to tell another soul?"
Castiel: "I'm not a...hammer, as you say. I have questions, I - I have doubts.
I don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore; whether you passed or failed here.
But, in the coming months, you will have more decisions to make.
I don't envy the weight that's on your shoulders, Dean. I truly don't."
~ 4x10 - Heaven and Hell ~
Uriel: "Castiel? He's not here. You see, he has this weakness - he likes you."
~ 5X02 - Sympathy for the Devil ~
Dean: I learned this from my friend Cas.
~ 5X02 - Good God Y´all ~
Castiel: Yes. He isn't in Heaven. He has to be somewhere.
Dean: Try New Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla.
Castiel: No, he's not on any flatbread.
~ 5X03 - Free To Be You And ME ~
Dean: Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn't poop for a week. We're driving.
#1 Because God commanded it
#2 Because they´re both warriors
#3 Because Castiel risked the wrath of the archangels to help Dean
#4 because Dean is the only one to help Castiel
#5 Because they've had more fun together in 24 hours than Dean has had in years!
#6 Because personal space will always be an issue with these two
#7 Because his home is with Dean.
Thanks for the new thread!
Would I be able to be added to the list pretty please?
Hi Im Jordan :D
Thanks for the add!
This looks like a fun thread :)
It's always fun to get new people joining us! :yay: We do try to keep it fun and active. :D
We also have a Jensen & Misha thread, which is sadly less active. :( but we're always looking for people to help us make it more active, in case you'd like to visit that one too. :)
Welcomet to the thread and the Cas love, Jordan! :hug:
Thanks for the new thread, I love the title
Thanks for all the welcomes!
I just started watching the show & thought that these two had such a strong bond :D
Cas is really awesome. :love:
Can I be added? :love:
Didn't know there was a D/C thread here. :sigh:
^ Definitely! :nod: he wishes circumstances were different. :sigh:
added you btw :D
He would rather be with Dean. :sigh: Oh god these two break my heart every damn episode. :bawl:
That says so much. :love: I don't now how he went a whole year with out going to see Dean. :(
I feel sorry for him. Poor Cas :(
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.
Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.