Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes he does have alot of strength! Dean looked hot in the hoodie and bamf killing the orge looking lady! Haha Taylor Swift song at the end Dean's face!

Great pic and Dylan who plays teen Dean his birthday is 1/24/95. Sexy pic of Dean! I love he smiling!
Old 02-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really? That's creepy! He shares the same birthday as Dean! what are the odds?

He does such a great job as teen Dean, you can tell he's done his homework.

(still love Ridge and Brock though. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

the Taylor Swift song tho, I agree Bee, I enjoyed Ridge and Brock as young Dean too
Old 02-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like Taylor.

I still think they should have a 'Dean' episode and for some strange reason, all the Deans meet up. Have Jensen, Ridge, Brock, Chad and Chad? Wasn't the older Dean named Chad as well?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

that would be a wild but fun episode to watch, I'm hoping this mark thing will get more amped up, I don't like when Dean loose control but if they are gonna give him something like that then use it, they always give Dean an inch of s/l and then tuck it away
Old 02-15-2015, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm surprised they haven't solved the whole thing yet, because yes every time you think they are going to give Dean a storyline they drop it, so far this storyline hasn't been so bad. I think they failed at the demon Dean storyline though, I expected Demon Dean to be a bit more bad ass and less jerk.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What I hated is that they dropped Demon Dean so fast

Personally I'm glad they haven't dropped the MOC sl so fast it's about time JA got a sl that lasted longer than 2 episodes.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Completely agree. Not only haven't they dropped it, but it's getting decent air time, it's mentioned every episode. It's not like everybody has forgotten about it and they bring it out for the big episodes.

Still waiting for Sam to get it somehow though.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

yeah the demon thing was such a waste, he was in bars and being cocky or whateva, I expected something more detailed and the cure was kinda simple too, but yeah the mark is lingering but I'm still not getting the feeling of it excelling, hope I made since, but this week looks like its on again.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I expected something more too. he was cured in three episodes? REALLY?! I would have loved seeing him be a bit dark and shady and of course being torn, but using his demon powers for good. Like did he even have demon powers? Could he fling somebody across the room or have super strenght or break a bone with a snap of a finger? Who knows, they never showed us.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

right, I don't even recall him having demon powers

Dean handled himself well against Cain and shut down Crowley once again cause he still wants Dean friendship.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, I think the most 'demony' thing we saw was maybe some extra strentgh?

I like that Dean is shutting out Crowley, as it should be. I hated him being besties with Crowley. I like when they banter and stuff, but they shouldn't be trusting each other.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah him and Crowley were becoming a little too buddy buddy which didn't sit well with me he is still a demon so I don't want Dean trusting him.

His showdown with Cain was intense Jensen and Timothy work so well off of each other. I will say it scared me a lot when he was talking about how Dean would first kill Crowley then Cas then the one that would destroy him Sam I oculd tell it truly hit Dean because he couldn't get over killing either Cas or his brother Jensen's face as Dean when he heard Cain say that was like a knife to my heart
Old 02-22-2015, 06:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
yeah the demon thing was such a waste, he was in bars and being cocky or whateva, I expected something more detailed and the cure was kinda simple too
I was expecting something on par with Sam's demon blood SL in s4. I know the two situations aren't exactly comparable, but the writers hooked me with that SL.

Quote:
His showdown with Cain was intense Jensen and Timothy work so well off of each other. I will say it scared me a lot when he was talking about how Dean would first kill Crowley then Cas then the one that would destroy him Sam I oculd tell it truly hit Dean because he couldn't get over killing either Cas or his brother Jensen's face as Dean when he heard Cain say that was like a knife to my heart
Right?!

Jared Padalecki
Old 02-23-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A belated thanks for adding me.

I also thought we were get more of Dean as a demon and didn't think that it was going to fixed so quickly.

I also agree that I didn't like how close Dean and Crowley got when Dean was a demon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread