Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

The Teasers (R/E) #6 ~ 'cause their chemistry is finally going to be put to good use!

Banner made by the wonderful Liz (Living Dead Girl)

Welcome to The Teasers (Rupert/Emma) Appreciation Thread #6
Previous threads:
Thread #5 can be found HERE
Thread #4 can be found HERE
Thread #3 can be found HERE
Thanks to Sandrinha for the thread title

We know there is nothing romantic between them, but this thread is dedicated to the obvious and unmistaken real life bond and friendship these two share.

Gorgeous banner made by the amazing Laura

Favorite Reviews of their On-Screen Chemistry:

Goblet of Fire:

Radcliffe continue to mature as an actor but it's Watson and Grint who impress most, despite their limited screen time. Sparks of sexual chemistry are clear for all to see. ~ from manchesteronline.com

In the acting department, Daniel Radcliffe seems Harry Potter enough and all the others are competent. But the one who really stands out is the rock star-ish longhaired Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley. There's quite a chemistry between him and Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger. ~ from rediff.com

The chemistry between Rupert and Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger, is also more obvious in this movie. In the previous films it seemed as though Watson and Grint were totally incapable of any sort of chemistry, while Watson and Radcliffe clearly had something going on! But with the ever more abundant hints at a potential Ron and Hermione romantic union, the actors are utterly convincing. ~ from dissendium.com

Watson and Grint had never acted professionally before being cast in the first "Harry Potter" movie. But it is the chemistry of the two, along with the acting of Harry Potter himself (Daniel Radcliffe), that critics say help make the first Potter movie good and the second better. ~ from cbsnews.com

Rupert Grint pulls off his best performance to date as Harry’s ever supportive, if not occasionally envious, sidekick Ron. The chemistry between him and Emma Watson (Hermione) is tangible as they get well into their angst ridden teenage years. ~ from student-direct.co.uk

Radcliffe gives a believable performance as Harry struggles with his destiny and the usual teen angst, while Grint and Watson have more chemistry than any of the characters in certain romantic comedies. ~ from spartanedge.com

The chemistry between Ron and Hermione, played by Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, is great as is that between Harry and his crush Cho Chang (Katie Leung). ~ from compass.lssu.edu

And while Goblet of Fire comes closest to Rowling's magic, it still does not match up to the emotional quotient of the books. You want to have more moments like when Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) asks in the end, half an eye on Ron, 'So, everything's going to change now, isn't it? ~ from rediff.com

Thanks go to Laura for making this wonderful banner

Banner made by the amazing Laura

1. darcybennett/ Darcy
2. ordinaryday/ Jennifer
3. vaughany
4. Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO
5. **ellie**/ Eleanor

6. L i n d $ @ y
7. Soleya
8. dreamsingr
9. fiaaaaa/ Fia
10. Mrs Grint

11. Butterflygirl/ Fio
12. Joella
13. clm
14. Corrsfanre/ Regina
15. Sandrinha/ Sandi

16. Kendra23
17. Living Dead Girl/ Liz
18. Monique19
19. randhr2
20. glitter doll/ Hannah

21. protectthecats
22. gilmore-girl123/ Mel
23. *Fergie*/ Sana

Thread Title Vault

Because "they have more chemistry than any of the other characters in certain romantic comedies"
Because she gets upset when she can't text him!

Last edited by darcybennett; 06-20-2007 at 07:55 AM
Old 03-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

6 threads!! That's awesome.

Thanks for the new thread, Darcy!
Old 03-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Moderator Manager

alright! we're on our 6th thread! and this one will pick up come July.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Alright new thread, i'm sure this one will pick up as soon as promotion starts and we get these two *pumpkins* together for it.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We're moving fast guys! And like you all said when promotion begins we'll move even faster!

Icon by sourburst
Old 03-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Moderator Manager

haha! i love how you called them, sandrinha! pumpkins!

Old 03-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully all the threads and the board will move faster.

Plus we'll have pretty new pictures to put on the post.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Moderator Manager

i know! once the promo & premiere pics are up and the movie is showibng...we have some pics of Rupert/Emma to post here once again.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Total Fan

Pumpkins...

Great opening post and banner btw!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Well it's true they are our beloved pumpkins .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Pumpkins. I like that!! Me thinks it'll be our next thread title!!

All this talk of promotion and getting new pics and stuff... is making me real anxious for the thing to actually happen!!
Old 03-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett (View Post)
Pumpkins. I like that!! Me thinks it'll be our next thread title!!

All this talk of promotion and getting new pics and stuff... is making me real anxious for the thing to actually happen!!
But maybe we'll get a new trailer on Friday! At least we'll get something Darcy

Icon by sourburst
Old 03-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ehmmm Guys, did you red this already?

Contradicting what The Sun reported yesterday, The News of the World are now saying Emma Watson has quit Harry Potter.

TEEN film star Emma Watson is about to do a vanishing act from Hogwarts — because the Harry Potter films have lost their magic.

The pretty 16-year-old, who plays key character Hermione Granger, wants a spell doing other roles.

She has REFUSED to sign a new contract, plunging the final two movies of the JK Rowling novels into crisis.

The feisty young actress has told producers that even doubling her pay packet to £2 million a movie won't do the trick.

Filming on the sixth film in the series — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — is due to start in months.

Daniel Radcliffe is already signed up to star as the quidditch-playing wizard and Rupert Grint will again play Harry's best pal Ron Weasley.

He told us: "Emma doesn't want to do it any more. She's tired of being known as ‘that girl from Harry Potter'."

She was shocked when a besotted fan stalked her at school.

Rupert added: "Daniel and I are distant from her now. We don't text or talk to her when we are not filming."

Their last film together — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — comes out in July.

Film makers Warner Brothers confirmed Emma, has not signed for more movies.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt she'll quit! I hope she doesn't quit!

Icon by sourburst
Old 03-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah....I hope it too Regina, but I'm afraid this one is true, cause I've been searching and a lot of sites have an article about Emma quitting (with the quote from Rupert too and the Warner Brother stuff)
I 'm so confused now....

WAIT!!!!
I've found this one too.....I'm am so happy now ( not to happy cause I dont know for sure) but this article was post on the same day as the article about Emma quit!

Here it is:

Emma Watson not quitting Potter

Harry Potter actress Emma Watson is certain she will do the last two Potter movies, despite reports claiming she told film bosses she wanted to quit.
A spokesperson for Warner Bros., who make the films, told Newsround: "We're extremely confident that Emma will be back for films six and seven."

And while doing interviews for the fifth potter film Emma has said she's sure she will film all seven stories.

Emma, who plays Hermione in the films, is set to sign her new contract soon.

All the actors appearing in the Potter movies sign contracts with the film company which agree things like how much they'll be paid.

Filming plans
Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry has already signed his, but the details are still being worked out for Emma's.

Warner Bros. plan to start filming the sixth story Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with Dan, Emma and Rupert Grint later this year.

And all three are also expected to make the final film The Deathly Hallows after that.

PS: the Source...is BBC!
And I just found out that other sites are confirming it too (That she's not leaving)!

Last edited by darcybennett; 03-20-2007 at 07:41 AM Reason: due to consecutive postings
Closed Thread   Post New Thread