Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I'll go again with #10 "I was really nervous. Even when I left the audition I was nervous."

Votes so far:
  • Quote #10 "I was really nervous. Even when I left the audition I was nervous." - 1 vote
  • Quote #20 "It'd be cool to carry on doing films, but when I was a kid I wanted to be an ice cream man." - 2 votes
Old 07-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

with 2 votes ~ Quote #20 "It'd be cool to carry on doing films, but when I was a kid I wanted to be an ice cream man." says goodbye.

________

This is a Survivor Thread to vote for the least favorite Rupert Quote. The last remaining quote will be the favorite of majority. Each voting round will last only 4 days.

The thread title will be updated with each new round.

ROUND 6

Rupert Quotes:
  1. "Like one time I was a fish in 'Noah's Ark' and now I'm in 'Harry Potter', a big step."
  2. - has been voted off -
  3. "I hope to carry on playing Ron and to get the opportunity to do more comedy. I'd also love to play a villain at some point."
  4. "Shaving. Having to think of smart things to say in interviews like this!"
  5. - has been voted off -
  6. "The action figure kind of scares me. It's really scary to think that someone's playing with you. It's not real nice."
  7. "I especially like Ron. Sometimes you feel so sorry for him because he's always getting stuff from his brothers. And he's got a fat, lazy rat."
  8. "I giggled while they were filming, which was a bit annoying. I got a nickname: Go-Again-Grint."
  9. "I had this giant slug in my mouth loaded with slime and I spat them out. I think it was plastic. I hope it was plastic."
  10. "I was really nervous. Even when I left the audition I was nervous."
  11. "The most recent one was 'Rumpelstiltskin'. I played Rumpel - that was fun. I like playing the bad guy."
  12. "Actually there is this question that always comes up which is "have you met Daniel Radcliffe?!""
  13. "It's a really good fun job. I definitely would like to do it in the future. I want to try to learn the guitar. That would be really cool. I play the didgeridoo, actually."
  14. "I would want him to be more courageous! Hermione is far more brave than him!! And people compare me so to him that they think that I am a scaredy-cat!"
  15. "I have as many laughs on this film than on the previous ones! But you didn't expect me to say that! (laughs)... I can't really talk about the film other than to say that it is very faithful to the book!"
  16. "Yeah, that's what I was going to say as well. I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
  17. "There were some awkward scenes. There was a lot of hand-holding between me and Hermione. There were hugs as well but they got cut out. It's weird doing romance. I've never been attracted to playing a romantic lead."
  18. "Well, my character doesn't really laugh or cry that much. But to act scared, I think of something scary, like maybe a teacher I had. Although, then I might get too scared!"
  19. "I don't think I'd fit in Gryffindor because I'm not brave! And I'm not mean or clever enough for Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I think it would be Hufflepuff."
  20. - has been voted off -
  21. "I still get called ginger a lot, but I don't mind that as I'm used to it. And I'm in great company - look at Nicole Kidman!"
  22. "I'd tell you, but she'd hurt me!" (speaking of Emma)
  23. "Being famous is wicked. But it's better to be normal."
  24. - has been voted off -
  25. "I don't want to reveal those secrets! (driving a flying car) But I will say that was probably my favorite scene - when we bashed into the willow. We were moving really fast. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride."
  26. "For me, Hermione. Just kidding! Voldemort." (when asked who was the scariest HP character)
  27. "She's really clever. Really clever, and she's got a good sense of humor. If we pull a prank on her, she might cut us off." (speaking of Emma)
  28. - has been voted off -
  29. "Malfoy! I like the mean characters in movies and it would have been a pleasure to play him! It also must be inspiring to have millions of fans that hate you!"
Old 08-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

No one's playing this round?!

I'm still going with Quote #10 "I was really nervous. Even when I left the audition I was nervous."

Last edited by darcybennett; 08-02-2006 at 07:46 AM
Old 08-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh it's so hard! I was laughing at most of them and don't want to choose any of them!!!

But I'll go with you Darcy, #10

Old 08-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-04-2006, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

with 3 votes ~ Quote #10 "I was really nervous. Even when I left the audition I was nervous." says goodbye.

________

This is a Survivor Thread to vote for the least favorite Rupert Quote. The last remaining quote will be the favorite of majority. Each voting round will last only 4 days.

ROUND 7

Rupert Quotes:
  1. "Like one time I was a fish in 'Noah's Ark' and now I'm in 'Harry Potter', a big step."
  3. "I hope to carry on playing Ron and to get the opportunity to do more comedy. I'd also love to play a villain at some point."
  6. "The action figure kind of scares me. It's really scary to think that someone's playing with you. It's not real nice."
  7. "I especially like Ron. Sometimes you feel so sorry for him because he's always getting stuff from his brothers. And he's got a fat, lazy rat."
  8. "I giggled while they were filming, which was a bit annoying. I got a nickname: Go-Again-Grint."
  9. "I had this giant slug in my mouth loaded with slime and I spat them out. I think it was plastic. I hope it was plastic."
  10. - has been voted off -
  11. "The most recent one was 'Rumpelstiltskin'. I played Rumpel - that was fun. I like playing the bad guy."
  12. "Actually there is this question that always comes up which is "have you met Daniel Radcliffe?!""
  13. "It's a really good fun job. I definitely would like to do it in the future. I want to try to learn the guitar. That would be really cool. I play the didgeridoo, actually."
  14. "I would want him to be more courageous! Hermione is far more brave than him!! And people compare me so to him that they think that I am a scaredy-cat!"
  15. "I have as many laughs on this film than on the previous ones! But you didn't expect me to say that! (laughs)... I can't really talk about the film other than to say that it is very faithful to the book!"
  16. "Yeah, that's what I was going to say as well. I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
  17. "There were some awkward scenes. There was a lot of hand-holding between me and Hermione. There were hugs as well but they got cut out. It's weird doing romance. I've never been attracted to playing a romantic lead."
  18. "Well, my character doesn't really laugh or cry that much. But to act scared, I think of something scary, like maybe a teacher I had. Although, then I might get too scared!"
  19. "I don't think I'd fit in Gryffindor because I'm not brave! And I'm not mean or clever enough for Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I think it would be Hufflepuff."
  21. "I still get called ginger a lot, but I don't mind that as I'm used to it. And I'm in great company - look at Nicole Kidman!"
  25. "I don't want to reveal those secrets! (driving a flying car) But I will say that was probably my favorite scene - when we bashed into the willow. We were moving really fast. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride."
  26. "For me, Hermione. Just kidding! Voldemort." (when asked who was the scariest HP character)
  27. "She's really clever. Really clever, and she's got a good sense of humor. If we pull a prank on her, she might cut us off." (speaking of Emma)
  29. "Malfoy! I like the mean characters in movies and it would have been a pleasure to play him! It also must be inspiring to have millions of fans that hate you!"
Old 08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Old 08-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

-Dayana
just because i couldn't say it doesn't make me a liar
Old 08-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I'll go this round with #19

Votes so far:
  • Quote #13 "It's a really good fun job. I definitely would like to do it in the future. I want to try to learn the guitar. That would be really cool. I play the didgeridoo, actually." - 1 vote
  • Quote #19 "I don't think I'd fit in Gryffindor because I'm not brave! And I'm not mean or clever enough for Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I think it would be Hufflepuff." - 4 votes
Old 08-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

with 4 votes ~ Quote #19 "I don't think I'd fit in Gryffindor because I'm not brave! And I'm not mean or clever enough for Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I think it would be Hufflepuff." says goodbye.

________

ROUND 8

Rupert Quotes:
  10. - has been voted off -
  19. - has been voted off -
Old 08-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmm, I have to go with #7.

Sans vous, les émotions d'aujourd'hui seraient le scurf d'hier.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Master Fan