Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughany
Yeah I forgot some bits as well. I read it twice so far but again I forgot some. I remember those scenes but I always remember the part in the book where it said 'hermione's frostiness turns to melt' or summit when ron came to the dorm after the game. Its a sign of love.
True!! See I forgot about that! I only remember the big fight at the end, and Mr. Weasley being attacked by Nagini!

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Hey vaughany! How've you been?

That's a great scene you mention. Another scene I hope will be in the movie. I wanna see Herm's frostiness melting! There's also the one which I just read that I hope will be included... when Ron gets a letter from Percy telling him to sever ties with Harry, and Ron tears it to pieces. That's a great moment showing Ron's fierce and unwavering loyalty.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett

That's a great scene you mention. Another scene I hope will be in the movie. I wanna see Herm's frostiness melting! There's also the one which I just read that I hope will be included... when Ron gets a letter from Percy telling him to sever ties with Harry, and Ron tears it to pieces. That's a great moment showing Ron's fierce and unwavering loyalty.
And to see Hermione being interested in Ron, especially after seeing him with his Quidditch uniform

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd love to see the scene in Hogsmeade when Hermione tells Ron and Harry that Ginny has a boyfriend and the way Ron reacts to the information. But seeing as it's not as important as others to the plot, there's a very little chance of it being included in the movie.

Sans vous, les émotions d'aujourd'hui seraient le scurf d'hier.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett
I'm fine thanks for asking. Little bored though. How about you guys?

Have you read from OOTP thread? Someone mentioned that David Yates and Michael Goldenberg have decided not to have Quidditch in fifth film because "it wouldnt affect the rest of the plot". Although it might be just a rumour but if this is true do you think they will ever show a kiss on the cheek scene or ron in a kit?
Icon - Unknown
Old 07-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughany
I'm fine thanks for asking. Little bored though. How about you guys?

Have you read from OOTP thread? Someone mentioned that David Yates and Michael Goldenberg have decided not to have Quidditch in fifth film because "it wouldnt affect the rest of the plot". Although it might be just a rumour but if this is true do you think they will ever show a kiss on the cheek scene or ron in a kit?
NO WAY! There must be some Quidditch, and what plot? The one Harry sharing Voldemort's thoughts?? There's only two thing that I ask for this movie:
1) Quidditch Ron
2) Good luck kiss!!

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

I'm fine as well, vaughany. Been busy at work and working un-weeding my flower beds!

Thanks for letting us know about *sniff* that ^^... even though, it breaks my heart to think about that being true...

I really, really hope this is just some cruel joke... I don't think I can handle OotP without the possibility of seeing Quidditch!Ron... and all of the plot related to that, i.e. showing Ron's growth and the way he finally handles himself in the end with being Keeper... and the 'Weasley is our King' song... and *gasp* the good luck kiss!!

No. They can't do this. I won't accept it.

And Rupert was really looking forward to get some 'Quidditch' experience.

Please debunk this rumor Warner Bros. or you're going to have some very irate people beating down your door!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

WHAT?!

Oh come on! Ron's the most popular character it wouldn't kill them to give him a little more time onscreen.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

If they're not gonna show the Quidditch game then I'm sure that they still show before and at the end of game scenes like Ron in a kit and get a kiss on the cheek on the way to the game and after the game when they're won and singing Weasleys's King so without any game scenes, we can at least be able see those Hr/R scenes above...................i hope.
Icon - Unknown
Old 07-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I guess that could happen and would still work... but man, it wouldn't have killed them to show a little bit of it... not when they'll be spending time with the Grawp plot which I think serves no friggin' purpose at all, imho. It was a total waste of plot in the book, sorry to say, it really wasn't one of my favorite things that Jo has done, it's what we call unecessary "filler". Argh.

I hope and pray there'll be a lot of Sidekick-y moments to make up for this... but let's not get ahead of ourselves... this could turn out to be false... so, let's wait and see.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I honestly think and feel that WB feels fear towards Ron's character. They make him out to be a whimp and then use him for comic relief alone, when clearly in the books he has insecurities but he also has good points in his favour.

My guess is that they most have seen those polls that said Ron was becoming more famous then Harry and this way they can still *sell* Harry more in the movies, that is the only explanation i can think off, considering that they cut out two major R/HR scenes in both POA and GOF.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

I need some photos to get my mind of these news:

Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.

Last edited by Sandrinha; 07-13-2006 at 11:55 AM
Old 07-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for the pics!
Old 07-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Aw, the GoF Sidekick moments! They're beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics, Sandi.

Sandi, I expect you must have forgotten about this rule but, I have to remind you to try not to post sequentially (double/triple posts). When you've just posted a message and you see no one's posted after you within the same day, and there's something else you want to add or talk about or you want to post pics... please use the 'edit message' option to add whatever it was you wanted to that post. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha
I honestly think and feel that WB feels fear towards Ron's character. They make him out to be a whimp and then use him for comic relief alone, when clearly in the books he has insecurities but he also has good points in his favour.

My guess is that they most have seen those polls that said Ron was becoming more famous then Harry and this way they can still *sell* Harry more in the movies, that is the only explanation i can think off, considering that they cut out two major R/HR scenes in both POA and GOF.
I couldn't agree more. Like um giving his line to Hermione in PoA though the WB to have anything to do with that. I know Hermione fans didn't mind but as for Ron being my favorite character I was pissed. It made her out to look all brave and him being a whiny baby.