Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

it can only get better, Regina (I hope)

Monique, I have a feeling they are more daring when it comes to remakes of more "recent" movies than such like "Gone With The Wind" or "Breakfast At Tiffany's" and Hollywood remaking Korean movies is seldom working out well (because the remakes suck)

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they really suck. I wouldn't be surprise if they do remake Gone with the Wind and those others. I would definitely be pissed.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

haven't heard anything about that so far I guess they are all more concerned with turning 50 Shades of ... and comic book adaption #549813 into a movie

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true, I tell you. I miss movies that were original or at least had a different plot. Every year there is a super hero movie and now add 50 shades of whatever.

I wonder if they are any close to running out of comic adaptations. I mean they are making a Terminator 5 (although not a comic) so they are clearly running out of something.

Since we are on the topic - If Ron/Hermoine played superheros, who do you think they could be?

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 12-04-2013 at 07:02 PM
Old 12-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and most of the movies out there are based on books or real life stories :bono:

Icon by sourburst
Old 12-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

what superheroes would they be ... good question ... (I don't know that many superheroes) ...

Old 12-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
Yeah and most of the movies out there are based on books or real life stories :bono:
That is true. Originality is lacking.

I don't know many superheroes as well, but Ron is afraid of heights/flying right? So I assume we can take out all those heroes who can fly.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Ron has been playing quidditch all his life - it was Hermione who wasn't fond of flying

Old 12-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, my bad. I just keep picturing him in the flying car and he was not amused

Old 12-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Old 12-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a nice scene.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hermione was pretty brutal while waking him up!

Icon by sourburst
Old 12-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

maybe she knows she doesn't get him awake otherwise?

Old 12-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I really love this scenen Hermione "attacking" Ron with the leaves and then the bag and the Boys just Standing there

Old 12-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Ron, never mess with Hermoine

Closed Thread   Post New Thread