Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Sorry I haven't been on, my internet was down for a few days.

Hope everyone had a good weekend

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I guess you had to work again, so mine was certainly a lot better

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got Saturday off, but yeah worked Sunday

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

at least one free day ...

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-15-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah true.

Was I the only one who couldn't come on for the past two days? My virus protection wouldn't allow me, said the page had a virus or something like that

Old 12-15-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same thig happened to me yesterday!! Said it was dangerous. And since I updates my computer I thought it was because of that!

Icon by sourburst
Old 12-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure what it is about, but I guess we have to be cautious

Old 12-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

ta da
Quote:
Many posters have been receiving security warnings over the last few days when they tried to access fanforum.com.

We've been looking into this and so far haven't found any problems with the Fan Forum site, so we're not sure what is triggering the warning.

Today we applied the latest software patches to see if that will clear up the warning, but again, we haven't actually found any problem, so we don't know that there was any software problem at the site to begin with.

If people have any questions or have any problems following the upgrade, please post them at the Info Center forum in the Fan Forum Questions, Problems and Technical Help thread.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that info. I haven't gotten it since I was able to get on yesterday, but who knows.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I still can't see smilies but I can post which is the most important part, I think

Old 12-17-2016, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess it is but I hope you can see them soon.

I have no problem with seeing or posting them. Are you using Chrome?

Old 12-17-2016, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Firefox
I guess I might see them when using IE or Chrome but with them not loading/showing up, the sites actually load up way faster

Old 12-17-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither. And I'm using Safari, so I though it was because of a weird update...

Icon by sourburst
Old 12-17-2016, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

nope, sorry

Old 12-18-2016, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternbetrachter (View Post)
Firefox
I guess I might see them when using IE or Chrome but with them not loading/showing up, the sites actually load up way faster
That's weird because I am using Firefox as well and I have no problem seeing or posting them

Closed Thread   Post New Thread