Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

sorry, but I do find it worth worrying when someone doesn't know one of Tina's biggest hits (or it being sung by her)

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey I knew the song, I just don't remember who sang it. I didn't grow up on Tina Turner My mom played songs but she doesn't remember who sings them, so I wouldn't know some of the artists names

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

okay, I apologize then

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank You

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

just had a huge hornet in my Office hate it when that happens

Old 06-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hush, you got it out?

Old 06-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

yes, I did I looked at it darkly and it flew out again

Old 06-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you gave it the dirty look

World cup starts today in a couple mins

Old 06-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you gave it the dirty look

World cup started today

Last edited by Monique19; 06-12-2014 at 01:28 PM
Old 06-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I watched the first half of the game and even there, there were some Referee-decisions that were a bit too PRO-Brazil IMO

Old 06-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not only you, majority of the people saw that. Brazil did not play well and the ref helped to decide the game.

He better not be doing any of the quarterfinals upwards games.

The other referees should do better as well s they will be under scrutiny.

Old 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

can't believe Spain is losing ...

the timing of the games is a lot better for you than for me ... tomorrow's England game for example is happening at midnight my time

Old 06-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah the timing is great for me, the Spain game was 2 my time, the England vs Italy game will be 5pm just like Chile's game today. When world cup was in South Africa, the times were awful for me.

Spain didn't just lose, they were embarrased. Man for my second team, they were just Pique showed why I don't like him, he is slow, all he has is height and at times, he doesn't even use that wisely. With Puyol retired at Barca I shudder at having Pique there with no one to make sure he concentrates. The whole Spanish backline was terrible to be honest, esp Ramos and Pique. Diego Costa wasn't on the same wavelength as his teammates. They haven't played enough together

Spain has to win the next two, they can bounce back but I think Chile esp will give them worries.

Old 06-14-2014, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

and if they win the next two games, they'll then surely be up against Brasil in the 1/8 finals, and I can't picture that ending well for Spain

Old 06-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah true, although suppose Brazil comes second in their group Mexico could top it

Spain is too slow, they are not closing down the ball as they did 4 years ago. Xavi cannot be playing 90 mins in these types of games, it is the same when he is there for Barca, yet the coaches insist on playing him 90 mins.

Their defense was horrid, mainly the center backs.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread