Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, now see the ones I know don't mind, but some guys expect their wives to have the perfect body and they look like slobs. I remember seeing a couple in divorce court on tv, and that was a problem, she got a nose job and breast job to please him and the bastard still wasn't satisfied, he was cheating on her.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

jerk

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he then complained about all the guys hitting on her since the surgery. I mean she got it for him as he had suggested it!

He was a mess, I don't know what she saw in him.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-28-2015, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

from what you said, it's hard to think of anything

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, poor her. She divorced him though, so hopefully things are better.

I do hate though that the men don't do anything to stay in shape, yet expect the women to look like they did when they were in their 20's or something

Old 05-30-2015, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

sense of entitlement ... it's a men's world where even the biggest geeks do get the supermodels in tv shows/movies/etc

Old 05-30-2015, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess so. Women need to take over.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I am all for that

Old 05-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what the men are doing to this world at all.

Look on us saying this in the men's thread too

Old 05-31-2015, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I am not feeling bad about it

Old 05-31-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh not at all It needs to be said regardless of the thread.

Old 05-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Yeah, now see the ones I know don't mind, but some guys expect their wives to have the perfect body and they look like slobs. I remember seeing a couple in divorce court on tv, and that was a problem, she got a nose job and breast job to please him and the bastard still wasn't satisfied, he was cheating on her.
But why be with someone who wants to change everything about you...

Icon by sourburst
Old 05-31-2015, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so true. I don't think he was like that when they were dating, it was after being married for a little, I think he suggested it.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

probably more than once

Old 06-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, probably annoyed her so much until she eventually did it and he still cheated.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread