Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We wouldn't hear the end of it. It really is annoying how different things are for women and women of color

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

best proof - yesterday's Hearing in the American ... eh ... Senate? congress? (I am not sure) where the Senator who is black&woman was told to be nice the People she questioned and nobody said that to the male Senators who were just as driven to get answers as Sen. Harris

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they treat women really unfairly especially in those higher up positions.

Heck even in a low position, they treat them horribly. It is really sad and pathetic.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

but God forbid you tell them that, makes them all emotional

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Trust me, out here it seems it's getting worse in terms of men disrespecting women, maybe not at the workplace but certainly at home.

So many more cases of physical abuse or worse. Especially if the female is leaving them.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

and yet we are the emotional ones

Old 06-10-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, when you listen to their logics about things I just don't get it. Like they will cheat on their spouse but if their spouse ever does it they will leave them right away etc.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

double standards, sexismn, etc.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and they won't change. It is hard to find decent ones nowadays.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

people with privilege never want to give it up, unless they are forced to, so until men actually need to be more than medicore every now and then, that is not gonna change

Old 06-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true. We need to not accept them being mediocre, but again, because so many are, it is hard for women not to. It's like leaving one mediocre for another.

Old 06-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

and I don't think the ones that are being left learn from it

Old 06-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course not, they don't need to change, because they still get girls. They don't want to change.

They don't want the women to leave them either.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

but women better always be vocal about how awesome they (the guys) are

Old 06-13-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah because they can't let their "friends" etc have the better boyfriend, so they have to show off theirs as well, even if they have to lie.

We tend to hide our men's bad side sometimes. For example, sometimes a guy hits his girl and she tells people she fell or something.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread