Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Off Topic #2 ~ because... um... yeah... so, what's up?

Banner made by the wonderful Ria

Welcome to the Rupert Board's Off Topic Thread #2

This is where we talk about anything and everything under the sun... with a little Rupes thrown in now and again

____

So, let's all get cozy and chat... shall we?

From the previous thread...

Jennifer- I'm glad things went well for you today. As for tomorrow, I totally understand how you feel, I'm really shy and whenever I had to get up in front of class and talk about a subject, I hated it. I don't like to be the center of attention... but there was no getting around it... so I usually took a couple of deep breaths and focused on what I was going to say... and when came time to get up to talk... I tried to relax and be myself, as if I was with close friends. That's what worked for me.

Regina- I'm happy that college life is more than you expected and that you're enjoying the experience. Good for you!

A game my Milo V co-mod found... it's a lot of fun! Try it out!

help the drunk get home, if you can! Click start, then drag your mouse left or right (no clicking) to keep him walking!

Last edited by darcybennett; 12-28-2006 at 09:21 PM
Old 08-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Darcy And btw I'm the first post!

And although I'm making new friends, today I saw my high school friends and it had this bittersweet feeling of how everything has changed. But we're going to make sure we see as much as possible

Icon by sourburst

Last edited by Corrsfanre; 08-13-2006 at 01:06 PM
Old 08-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the great adivice Darcy.

I love that game too it's hilarious.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Oh man that game is hilarious and addicting.

Jennifer, I don't like speaking in public either, hate it actually, for some reason I somehow got through it, just concentrated on what I was reading, and I just think about how no one else wants to be up there either.

Regina- I just started college last year and I was so nervous. Sometimes I still miss HS, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Ria
Old 08-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I managed to get the drunk to walk 21 meters! But I can't seem to hold him for longer than that!! The game's addictive, I agree.

Aw, Regina. Sometimes it's hard to go back where you spent so many years and all the friends you made there... but as you move forward in your life... your school will still always be there... and your friends will always remain.

I can't stay too long chicas... I'm meeting the bridal party, just the girls... for a girls night out... it should be fun... but I've got to get ready soon...

I hope everyone has a great Saturday night!
Old 08-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Regina- I just started college last year and I was so nervous. Sometimes I still miss HS, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I was so nervous as well, and I guess the same thing will happen to me, but as long as you're interested in keeping your friends, then everything can still remain the same.

Quote:
Aw, Regina. Sometimes it's hard to go back where you spent so many years and all the friends you made there... but as you move forward in your life... your school will still always be there... and your friends will always remain.
You just said the key word "move forward" and it's somethin that we all have to do eventually

Icon by sourburst
Old 08-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

That get the drunk home game is addicting I got to 43 meters!!

Yep moving forward is scary but it's a part of life i suppose. Glad things are going well at college Regina
Old 08-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

How was everyone's weekend?

I love your icon, Laura! It's so adorable! He looks so tall and 'broad' next to Julie.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the good thoughts guys

Icon by sourburst
Old 08-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Mine was awesome. I re-did bedroom on Saturday and then went out to dinner with my grandpa, my parents and my aunt, uncle and two cousins who were in from out of down.

Then on Sunday we went to Valleyfair, which is an amusement park, and my whole family was there. It was so much fun, went on tons of rides.
Ria
Old 08-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I went to a party on Saturday, and on Sunday I went golfing and did homework all afternoon!

Icon by sourburst
Old 08-15-2006, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

I had my cousin birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday went shopping for some school clothes.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend, Ria. Are you a big family? Do you always do things together like that?

It seems like it was party time on Saturday!

How have been your first days of school, Jennifer?

Laura- When are you leaving for Ireland? This weekend right?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend, Ria. Are you a big family? Do you always do things together like that?
It's my family, my mom and her 3 sisters, plus my cousins and my sister, and my grandpa and his wife. So it ended up being 15 of us and all walking around the park. The only bad thing was it rained some of the day, so we were soaked. But we wouldn't let that stop us so we still even went on the water rides. Every year for my grandpa's company picnic we go to this, so yeah we do quite a lot of stuff together.
Ria
Old 08-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett
Laura- When are you leaving for Ireland? This weekend right?
We leave the 25th
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top