Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
well, harry was also comic relief in some parts. he was funnier in this movie and i didn't find him funny at the first 3, he's always serious you know. but i don't mind ron being the comic relief. as the movie gets darker, personally i'd like some comic relief to balance it out. ron will certainly be some focus in the next movie. let's see how they play that out.
I agree about Harry. I found him quite funny in GoF at some parts. Also, you could tell they were trying to make other things funny, other than just Ron.. Like, Filch, and his bell ringing, and the running in the beginning.. I still crack up when I think about that...
Old 01-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

^ yeah you could tell that they were trying out new things: Filch, more of the twins, e.t.c. I thought they did it with style while still balancing out the more dramatic parts of the movie!!
Old 01-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure I'll like Harry that much on OotP. I remember him being all moody and yelling at everyone. I remember I loathed him when I read the book

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah Harry was very dark, very moody in OOTP... kinda of scary but its Harry so I still love him lol
Old 01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope in OotP they let the Twins or Luna be the comic relief, Ron is worth so much more than just the comic relief.
Old 01-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

well i think that in OOTP he has really matured into a more of a dramatic character, but his personality is still very comedic so i think they should just play out his character as best as they can... like when the moment is right for comedy use it, e.t.c.
Old 01-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes I agree, Ron is and can be funny but he is also more than that. Even though he had only a small role in GoF it was still an improvement from PoA where he really was nothing but the comic relief. In GoF there was more to Ron that just that which was wonderful.

I hope they do the Ron fans proud in OotP.
Old 01-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymary
Yes I agree, Ron is and can be funny but he is also more than that. Even though he had only a small role in GoF it was still an improvement from PoA where he really was nothing but the comic relief. In GoF there was more to Ron that just that which was wonderful.

It was much more of an improvent, Ron's role throughout POA was all about the rat!

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymary

I hope they do Ron fans proud too... I think they will only because there is a lot more material for them to work with, so hopefully we will be able to see more Ron scenes as well as a different perspective of him!!
Old 01-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

That is a great point Becks, there is a lot more material for them to work with Ron in OotP. I can't wait.