Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

no, I don't think we approve, at least I don't ... neither with how the countries deal with it nor with it actually being a situation in the first place but I guess I am too stupid to see/find a solution for it because surely, if I could find one, the people with power could too

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
I think countries are avoiding another big conflict like WWII, yet on racial issues we've learned nothing, in America it's against African Americans, hispanics, asians. In Europe now it's agains africans, muslims.
I'm sure most of the people on Europe approve the refugee situation that is happening.

I don't think they approve perse. The leaders do need to sort some things out. If some of these western countries weren't there bombing those countries, the people wouldn't have to be moving. So from the get go, the situation was handled incorrectly.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Monique19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

*these western* countries aren't only European ones, the USA are involved too (more than European countries), they are just lucky that the Atlantic is between them and Europe/Asia so the refugees are mainly come to Europe

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 11-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well now this situation in America will be worst, and it's getting worst just by 3 days since thais person was elected as president

Icon by sourburst
Corrsfanre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

the Democrats better Finally! learn from this and change their ways

Old 11-12-2016, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternbetrachter (View Post)
the Democrats better Finally! learn from this and change their ways
It's not really changing their ways. Trump played on the racism for his campaign, talking about making America "great again" etc which didn't Hitler say something like that about his country?. Plus the 47% of registered voters who didn't vote if they were int he US, they share blame as well.

After a black President for 8 years, they weren't going to vote in a woman and lots of them agree with Trump about immigrants etc. America might fall back into how bad it was in the 60's in terms of racism if people aren't careful.

Now let's see if he walks the walk, I read today he is changing his mind about getting rid of all of Obamacare which is what he said he would do. So he is already backtracking.

I agree USA is involved in everything Trude everyone's business, and that's why many don't like them.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

he is a politican now, of course he is backtracking
and he used to be a Democrat once

I meant "change their ways" that they should stop acting nice towards the GOP, it's not like they showed any respect to Obama during his 8 years (and we all know why that is)

Old 11-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True, The USA has a lot of problems within their country but they love to stick their nose into other countries business.

We'll see how things go.

Old 11-14-2016, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

yeah, we will

Old 11-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean, how can any take this guy seriously... And I agree, both the people who didn't vote as well as for the ones who vote for a third party candidate are also to blame for this

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-20-2016, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, neither was a great choice but at least Hilary had some experience but racism is really going up.

Old 11-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And he only rants on Twitter. Seriously the guy doesn't even know what to do with the job.

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

but the media don't care because he's white&male

Old 11-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And how the media is normalizing his attitude...

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-28-2016, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah of course they normalize his attitude. They do that for a lot of famous people as well, mostly the men.

Reply   Post New Thread