Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

S4: Liz Cruz - Episode Discussion

Season 4

Liz Cruz

Liz's new girlfriend is Poppy (played by Alanis Morissette), an athletic and perky woman who is into health and fitness. The episode will also feature Chiyo, a French-speaking Asian assassin, as well as another very threatning man named Hanae.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

So, what did everyone think of the episode? I thought it was rather boring, at least for this season.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryangel (View Post)
So, what did everyone think of the episode? I thought it was rather boring, at least for this season.
Yeah, the episode was a little boring. Of course I can't even really think about this episode right now. I'm still going crazy over the preview for next week! OMG!

I'll try to think of something to say about this ep later.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm bored of the kidney-stealing plot. Whatever happened to quirky cases being wrapped up in a week??? I want proper focus on the main characters, not this criminal story And I'm someone who enjoyed the Carver plotline. But the season 4 premiere was setting up a focus on Christian/Sean I thought

Hate Michelle
Old 11-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I missed this episode
Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Banned

I'm tired of the kidney stealing storyline. I hope James gets killed off. I can't stand that weird evil old lady. I just wonder if she is in cohoots with the bad guy from season 1. I think he is going to be in the episode next week. I also couldn't stand Poppy. Liz doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. I don't see why Poppy thinks she is all that and a bag of potato chips. She looks like a monkey to me, lol. Marlowe is also starting to get on my nerves.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

i agree, Jacob, i don't like James either. i was hoping she was going to be put on fire. but for the most part, i thought this episode was kind of boring. i don't have much of anything to say.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 11-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Mike, I know, right? That preview was amazing and this episode seriously paled in comparison to just a preview!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know!
Spoiler:

Even if it inevitably doesn't turn out so great Still nice to get focus on the regular characters, instead of Michelle and her sordid affairs
Old 11-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Total Fan

Seriously I was pretty much screaming when I saw those previews. It's like everything I could ever want in an ep will be happening next week hahah. I don't know how I'll be able to wait until Tuesday

This ep was alright. I love any Liz-centric episodes...but I'm still not buying the Christian/Michelle love *yawn*
Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Banned

I think part of the problem was that this episode didn't focus enough on Liz. She only had this small role in the episode with her name. Give us something more, Liz is a person that we can get attached too as much as at least Julia or Matt. Give her more screen time/ a larger storyline.

The episode jumped from 3 points and it wasn't good. Usually we only see two. Both of them following each of our boys, Christian/Sean.

Next..week! I'm already calling it my favorite episode ever just from the preview! Escobar and Merill are back..and Kimber is pregnant! My only question..where is Gina?
Old 11-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have been interested in more focus on Liz too I liked the operating room scene when both Christian and Sean are looking at Liz's new gf like what the hell?
Old 11-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

I think it shows that Sean and Christian care about Liz and they don't want to get hurt by her douchebag girlfriend. I just wonder why Meril is back on Nip/Tuck. I thought he died or went to jail or a looney bin. I'm not sure about Escobar. It might just be all in Sean's head since he sees imaginary people sometimes, lol.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I think Merril went to jail, but he could be out by now if he was a good boy. But then again, his presence doesn't mean he's out of jail. They could be at the jail he's at and talking to him.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They have focused on Liz's relationship with Sean and Christian a bit more this season which is good to see

And I always wondered what happened to Meril