Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2006, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Nip/Tuck Fan Fiction

As some of you may know, the Fan Fiction board is being closed, so we are allowed to now have fan fiction on the boards. You need to remember that we need to keep everything no higher than PG-13.

Ashley (Fieryangel)

Last edited by migamoo; 10-10-2006 at 06:48 PM Reason: merging threads
Old 10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
New Fan

Nip/tuck Fan Fiction: Abby Mays Revenge

TITLE: ABBY'S REVENGE

( LKraemer’s continuation of Abby Mays)

The episode cliff hanged in season 3 that Christian told Abby to be at his place at 9 pm after she handed him the bag with her phone number on it, telling him to call her anytime and she would wear the bag over her head anytime.

Disclaimer: NOT suitable for Children, Graphic/Offensive Language, Graphic Sexual Situations that may offend some/Rated R, MA, X-RATED, Graphic Violence/BDSM

With a sigh, Abby arrived home and dropped her purse on a table before she flicked on her stereo.

The song, “Break Every Rule,” by Tina Turner played softly as she anxiously dialed the McNamara/Troy office phone number.

Every road that I walk
Every single flight I ever take
Though I'm thousands of miles away
In my mind every journey leads me closer to you

Sitting on a chair, she crossed her legs, one leg over another, leaned back and twirled a single strand of her hair nervously, yet almost mischievously.

I've been all around this world
I've been in far too many states
But I'm under your spell
I've made my mistakes, oh you can probably tell

Abby’s heart pounded wildly waiting for Christian to answer her call. She gripped the receiver so tightly that her palm felt sweaty clutching it.

You're every dream that I dream
You're every beautiful thing I've ever seen
I'm always singing your praises

“Hello?” Christian replied with a sniffle, rubbing his nose as he tried to regain composure after having sat crying for a while.

Counting the days away
I would be your slave
I'd even be your fool

“Hi Christian!”

I'm so in love with you
I'm in love with you baby
I'm gonna break every rule

“Who is this?” Christian replied with a puzzled look on his face.

I hope you can forgive
Every white lie I'm forced to tell
They say that everything's fair in love and in war
And I'm not above cheating for you

“It’s Abby!” she chipped as her big brown eyes opened wide in excitement.

One night I'll catch you off your guard
And you'll finally fall so hard
Strategically speaking I'm already beaten
I'll surrender to you

“What now, Abby?…..” Christian’s voice trailed off with a tone of impatience as he sat leaning forward in this chair. He rolled his eyes as he scribbled aimlessly on his notepad.

You're every dream that I dream
You're every beautiful thing I've ever seen
I'm always singing your praises
Counting the days away
I would be your slave

“Actually, I was thinking Christian….. why don’t you come to my place tonight instead?” Abby continued to twirl a strand of hair.

I'd even be your fool
I'm so in love with you
I'm in love with you baby
I'm gonna break every rule

Christian ran his hand through his hair, rubbing his head slightly.

Every road that I walk on
Every flight that I ever take
Every dream that I dream of
Every journey brings me closer

“Yeah, sure, whatever, Abby, what time?” Christian asked in a deadpan tone as he leaned back in his chair.

“Nine o’clock still sounds good great, Christian!” Abby piped eagerly as she flicked her stereo off.

Christian cringed at Abby’s enthusiasm. He almost felt sick to his stomach, wondering why he agreed to meet her at her place, as he preferred to be the one in control of the setting of his sexual conquests.

“I’ll look up your address in your file. I’ll meet you at nine o’clock then,” Christian replied in a monotone voice.

“Seen you then, Christian!” Abby responded with a whisper. “And don’t forget the bag!”

“Of course!” Christian shot back in a devious tone.

Christian sighed and tapped his fingers on the armrest of his chair before reaching for Abby’s file, checking her address.

“Hmph! That’s a real sophisticated area of Miami!” he raised his brow with curiosity.

Mentally exhausted, Christian decided to call it quits for the day and head home to shower and relax for a while before heading to Abby’s house.

After showering, he stood in front of his balcony door with only a black towel wrapped around his narrow waist, as he stood deep in thought.

“I’d better not forget the bag; I wouldn’t want to see Abby get mad!” Christian smirked with sarcasm as he took a sip from his beer bottle.

Christian finished his beer and got dressed into a grey Gucci suit, leaving the first few buttons of his bright red Gucci shirt undone exposing a bit of his damp chest hair.

Christian grabbed the paper bag and headed out the door. He shook his head as he recalled Abby telling him that he was a sadist and she was a masochist.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by migamoo; 10-10-2006 at 06:46 PM
Old 10-10-2006, 05:58 PM
New Fan

Nip/Tuck Fan Fiction: Christian and Sean Bang A Gong, Get It On

*unsuitable for the board*

Last edited by migamoo; 10-10-2006 at 06:54 PM Reason: language not appropriate for the board.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:20 PM
New Fan

Nip/Tuck Fan Fiction: The Seduction Series

The Seduction Series,

Chapter 1

By LKraemer

Disclaimer: Unsuitable for Children, Strong Language, Sexual Situations (Rated R)

Synopsis: The time of my fan fiction story takes place after the carver raping Christian. My fan fiction is my own rewrite of Season 3.

Christian Troy deals with his rape post carver attack and tries to find true love.

Setting: McNamara/Troy recovery room.

Characters: Dr. Christian Troy, Dr. Sean McNamara, Liz and Gina

"Wake up, Christian, wake up!" Liz was patting Christian's face gently to rouse him to wake up from the anesthetic. "The procedure went well, Christian," she continued.

Christian came to groggily. His eyes blinked nervously as he was trying to figure out where he was. He tried to sit up in the bed. "Where am I?" he whispered softly, moving his head from side to side. Chrstian soon realized he couldn't sit up. His hands were restrained to the bed's front headboard. Christian struggled to break loose. "What the-"

"Relax, Christian!" Liz snapped.

Christian's bright, piercing, blue eyes narrowed in response to Liz's comment.

"Remember, you had a sigmoidoscopy earlier this morning? Sean did the procedure. Don't you recall complaining your ******* was bothering you after the rape? The rectal exam Sean did awhile ago showed no damage, so you wanted him to investigate further," she explained.

"Yeah," Christian retorted, but WHY am I restrained to the bed?" he yelled.

"You freaked out when Sean went to insert the tube, Christian. Probably the painful reminder of the rape...we had to restrain you somehow." She began to stroke his cheek. "You were not being well behaved, you put up quite a struggle!" She wiped his brow of sweat.

Suddenly, Christian felt a bulge forming under the white sheet. Liz's eyes fell to the sheet.

"It's not what you think, Liz....it's a piss on, not a hard-on!" Christian snapped with sarcasm.

"I HAFTA take a piss NOW or I'm gonna piss in the sheets and you'll have one helluva mess to clean up!" he warned with a growl.

Christian turned his head away from Liz briefly, feeling ashamed as his cheeks turned sliglhtly flushed.

Liz folded her arms across her chest.
"Before I let you out of bed, how's your pain level on a scale of one to ten?" she asked.

Christian stared at her, he was becoming rather impatient and didn't like her attitude towards him. "Have you no bedside manner, Lizzy?" he demanded.

His hard dick throbbed and ached from needing to empty his bladder.
"I would say an eight, Liz" he said smartly and rolled his eyes.

"Ok, well, then I'm going to give you a shot of demerol for the pain. Roll over on your side!" she ordered.

"NO, Liz!" Christian snapped.

"Don't fight this, Christian, do as you are told!" Liz replied.

Liz got the hypodermic needle ready at the side of the bed. Christian noticed that she was not going to back down an inch on this matter so he reluctantly co-operated with her.

Grudgingly, with a moan he rolled onto his side the best he could considering his wrists were restrained.

Christian felt Liz pull up the surgical gown over his ass. He felt the cool swab of the cotton swab being wiped across his skin. He froze. "He didn't like being touched down there," he thought to himself. The needle stung. Demerol shots somewhow always seemed to have that effect on him. He closed his eyes and winced. "I hate needles," he sighed.

Liz's eyes travelled from Christian's bronze, tanned, ass, down to his long, muscular legs, enjoying the view.

"Christian, I'm just going to check for bleeding while I'm down there," Liz remarked.

Christian heard the snapping sound of the latex gloves being put on Liz's hands.

Christian's ass cheeks tensed and then he gulped feeling a lump form in this throat. "Please, make it quick!" he pleaded with a slight whimper.

Liz spread Christian's ass cheeks apart and checked for bleeding. He gasped, his ******* was incredibly sore.

"There! All done, no bleeding," Christian heard the gloves being removed. "I'll undo the restraiints, you can get up now!"

Christian's heart began to race. He could hardly wait to relieve himself, he thought, making him wait this long was extreme torture.

Liz had a grin on her face while she undid the restraints.

"What?" Chistian demanded with a glare.

"Nuttin. Take your time, you just had a general anesthetic, you may be a bit disoriented in walking," she explained.

Christian sat up on the edge of the bed, rubbing his wrist briefly, also struggling to try and wrap the short gown around himself tighter so he could have a bit more pivacy before bee-ling in to the washroom.

Liz's eyes followed Christian all the way to the washroom.
"What a nice ass," she sighed and shook her head.

Christian made it to the bathroom and quickly lifted up the front of his gown to let the plumbing start working.

"AAAAAAAAaaaaah," he closed his eyes and breathed a huge sigh of relief while pissing into the urinal.

He finished urinating and then all of a sudden, Christian sensed he was being watched. He quickly glanced over his shoulder and retorted: "Do you mind, Liz?"

"Hi *******," a familiar voice replied.

In the doorway, stood Gina, her arms crossed over her chest, leaning against the door frame.

"No, I don't mind, don't mind at all!" Gina mused.

To Be Continued.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

As some of you may know, the Fan Fiction board is being closed, so we are allowed to now have fan fiction on the boards. You need to remember that we need to keep everything no higher than PG-13.