Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #79 ~ Because she and Jason are engaged and we couldn't be happier for them! ♥

Welcome to the
79th
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen
Appreciation Thread

by Mischa

by Kat

Previous Threads:
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #2: Because 13 is Our Lucky Number!
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #3: Take a walk on the Wilde side
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #3: Because she's our Princess Pancake: 33 Pancakes in 20 minutes!
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen #4: Because Thirteen's vintage suspender collection was Olivia's unique idea!
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen #6: Because if every woman on the planet had eyes like her, the world would be a better place.
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen #7 ~ Because Thirteen is a bitch who knows what she wants.
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen #8 ~ Blonde or brunette, it doesn't matter - she's still beautiful. ♥
Olivia Wilde / Thirteen Appreciation #9 ~ Because We Like Our Girl Au Naturale. ♥
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #10 ~ The woman that's stolen our hearts and beauty is her name. ♥
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #11 ~ Creepy but Poetic, because that's how she tends to roll.
OW/Thirteen Appreciation #12 ~ At a party, she may get drunk and make out with one of the strippers, or become one.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #13 ~ Thirteen may be unlucky for some, but it's our favourite number!
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #14: Because "she will always be Thirteen." ~DS
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #15 ~ Because all the amazing adjectives in the world wouldn't be enough to describe her. ♥
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #16 ~ She's been 97 and 61 but now we're rooting for the number one spot on Maxim's Hot 100!
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #17 ~ Because we still can't believe she's the NUMBER FREAKIN' ONE!! *woot*
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #18 ~ Because her flexability is great for pictorials, and a few other things.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #19 ~ Because the woman is so hot, we can't help but have dirty thoughts. *smirk*
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #20 ~ Because we'd wrestle with her anyday and we'd even let her win.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #21 ~ Because she's got a set of abs we'd love to get creative with.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #22 ~ Because we'd gladly spend some time in jail for the chance to get close to her.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #23 ~ Where staring is never rude, it's sort of hard to resist.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #24 ~ Because she has confidence to bear all for Maxim, well mostly.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #25 ~ Because we think her intelligence is sexy.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #26 ~ Because we'd like to be in the Garden of Eden when she gives into temptation.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #27 ~ "If I'm left high and dry in the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #28 ~ Because she's so hot we're at a loss for words trying to describe her.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #29 ~ Because she has a face that will stop clocks.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #30 ~ Look but don't touch unless you want to lose your innocence.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #31 ~ "Sweaty, but that's good." We certainly think so. *smirk*
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #32 ~ Because she's the beauty and brains of House's team.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #33 ~ Her beautiful eyes are all I want to see staring back at me.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #34 ~ Because from elegant to casual she's always looking fabulous.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #35 ~ Olivia's smiles could cure cancer, too bad she doesn't do it very often.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #36 ~ Warning: Olivia in high quality may cause heart attacks.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #37 ~ "I'm the bitch who's behind you going 'Bikes only!' while you're running."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #38 ~ "You never know who I'm going to hit on."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #39 ~ "I try to be bisexual as much as possible."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #40 ~ Because the blonde hair may be gone but we still love to see the old pictures.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #41 ~ "I should have been a chef so I'd have a perfectly good excuse to eat pastries all day."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #42 ~ Because she's accomplished her childhood dream to fight like a ninja.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #43 ~ "Thirteen's so damn sexy because she's so unpretentious, smart, and she has balls of steel."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #44 ~ Because she has a tiny scar on her right cheek from scratching herself when she was one day old.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #45 ~ Because "...inspiration is the key to everything."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #46 ~ Because she's a successful woman with the tendency to spontaneously suggest 2AM pasta and chocolate parties.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #47 ~ Because "Thirteen exemplifies the type of woman I find sexy."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #48 ~ Because we're tempted to ask her if it hurt when she fell from heaven.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #49 ~ Because she's got cheekbones that could cut glass and eyes like frickin' laser beams.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #50 ~ Celebrating 50 threads of thudding, drooling, smirking, sighing and loving.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #51 ~ Because "I was either going into the insane asylum or becoming an actor."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #52 ~ Because "from the first day Olivia was pretty hard to ignore." HL
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #53 ~ Because it's not like she's the hottest woman in the world. *sarcasm*
Olivia W/13 #54 ~ Because she's not sure what 13 is in czech but they are either huge fans or they keep swearing at her.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #55 ~ Because just picturing her frizzy morning fro and purple muumuu makes us smile.
OW/13 #56 ~ Because she resisted the urge to jailbreak the mini ponies because they wouldn't fit in her bike basket.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #57 ~ Because she was awarded US Weekly's TV Siren of the Year.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #58 ~ Because Santa brought us droolworthy new pictures of her in tights.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #59 ~ Because her eyes, that's where hope lies.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen Appreciation #60 ~ Because she saw KISS in concert when she was only 10 years old.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #61 ~ Because we're keeping her and her friends in Haiti in our thoughts and prayers.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #62 ~ "Think about who you want to be now and who you want to be when your beauty fades."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #63 ~ Because she's destined to be summer's geek goddess.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #64 ~ Because "she has a whim of iron." - Christopher Hitchens.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #65 ~ Because Our Beautiful Girl Will Be 26 On Wednesday.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #66 ~ Because if you see her "swimming in a public fountain, or puddle, just pretend it's normal."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #67 ~ Because the "season six gag reel (mostly) starring @oliviawilde was the best ever." - GY
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #68 ~ Because we wish her the best as she makes her second trip to Haiti.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #69 ~ Because pole dance training has granted her a new nickname: Fire Thighs.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #70 ~ Because her "song of choice is 'Beat the Devil's Tattoo' by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club."
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #71 ~ Because Alicia Silverstone won't stop filling her with vegan treats.
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #72 ~ Because "shooting nights makes me feel like a real doctor...or a cop...or batman!"
OW/Thirteen #73 ~ "I just opened a coke bottle with a (prop) gun. I am taking this western thing really seriously."
http://www.fanforum.com/f233/ow-13-7...live-62971180/
House - OW/13 #75 ~ Because "...her eyes. Alert, alive. Fierce and playful. Confident. Dancing, like a ballerina or a boxer." - Fan Forum
Olivia Wilde/Thirteen #76 ~ Because her return is just around the corner & we can't wait.
OW/13 #77 ~ With Cowboys and Aliens in July and The Change-Up in August; we're going to have an Olivia-packed summer!
OW/13 #78 ~ Because Olivia doesn't have a facebook, but that doesn't mean she has anything against faces... or books.

Season Four

Season Five

Season Six

Season Seven

Season Eight

By Fade to Black

1.silver lining (Kat)
2. sanna_o75
3. xpinupx
4. oywidapoodles
5. NewHaven2005
6. Kiane
7. ifrossard
8. xxCrashIntoMexx
9. K.Corinne
10. AmericanDirrty
11. Endless Rain
12. WrongfulActs
13. ~Jules~
14. zietke
15. LoveIS
16. Love & Passion
17. RobynAdele
18. brucasislove77
19. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
20. Compulsive
21. Jwood379
22. Nymph Marty
23. starblake
24. MiScHa <3
25. WalaBridget
26. MattB2K
27. kissmesweet
28. wingster
29. lisagslack14
30. xlennie
31. LukaAbbyLover
32. chrissy1302
33. SnarkySarcastic
34. malrie
35. missy7280
36. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
37. haleyzcomet00004
38. Fade to black
39. Its_always_sunny_In_Phily
40. LostEvi
41. silentღscene
42. canthaveyou
43. Youmademeseeit
44. inanotherlife
45. Demy
46. dreamerforlife
47. blubolt09
48. BriarღRose
49. DevineCancerian
50. I_Love_JennaJameson
51. Isabelle13
52. BOK
53. starryeyed15
54. Shining Light
55. Lyla
56. pinkpaisley
57. Cheali
58. devexation
59. Jemi_Nelena
60. martha(brucas&jeyton)
61. Silver77
62. n3a5ncy .
63. DGSAFDMD
64. Forever&Always
65. PurpleLily
66. Linder
67. stellicidio
68. somehowsundown

by Fade to Black

Last edited by fictitious ways; 02-19-2013 at 05:22 PM
Old 02-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Jess. Adorable title.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

It was the only thing I could think of, and it seemed appropriate.

I don't look at this OP enough. I feel like I need to finish the season moments.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was just looking at the OP again myself, very pretty.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww, great title! TFTNT

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just love the bottom banner in the OP.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

Those may still be one of my all time favorite photos of her.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gold is her colour for sure.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

She looks amazing in every color

Old 02-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
I feel like I need to finish the season moments.
or I could. seeing as I did the others
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-14-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really Dave? I had no idea.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Yep and that banner too I'll get to that tonight
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, that would be awesome.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

making it at the moment

overkill is my specialty.

might as well do Season 8 now too

and done!

that was fun, I haven't done caps for ages.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Violent Delights; 02-15-2013 at 03:29 PM
Old 02-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

OMG love the editing! They are great, I will add them to the OP, thank you so much